Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 27th - WWC 4th Run - Discussion

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Desert Mine for 25000 coins ????? Oh My God !!!!   That is an insult even for the gold buyers.

I would not buy it even for 250 coins.

I want to really know who made this decision at GGS.....surely its just 1 person. A whole team cannot be that stupid to think that someone will actually buy that stupid desert mine deco for 25000 coins.....

GGS .... fire that 1 person or the entire team ASAP. 

I will donate 100,000 gold to my co-op for everytime a player buys that desert mine in all of servers. 

Please tell me im missing something ......does that desert mine produce gold every few days or something ??

What special does that desert mine does....for which it is priced at 25000 coins ??

25000 ???????  WTH !!!!!   thats 5 candy cows..... even 2 kites costed 26500 approx....

Now GGS is telling me that desert mine is as good as 2 kites ????

This is pathetic.........
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 02.03.2018

Please tell me im missing something ......does that desert mine produce gold every few days or something ??

That would have made it, maybe, worth having: a deco that drops gold or that increased the mine output by a certain fixed amount or percentage.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    @WascallyWabbit
    @CuddlyFoxes

Are we not getting a Calendar with a list of upcoming events?

You have agreed on numerous occasions that the HWs are not fair when not announced.  Can we please get a list of events to come?

And yes, I am aware of the WW calendar, but it is always off by days at a time and does not include things like Goldfish, etc..
    Hey @gavinfarms (US1) We'll post a calendar for the upcoming events as soon as its ready :)
    When?  It is already March 2.

Also, you need to send us Golden Week every month like the Goldfish.  It can run alongside the other events, because it just collects.  But you keep giving us the lucky coin version of Omar, and there is no way to get any large number of coins.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

24,900 WWC coins for a decoration with no special ability.

TOOO FUNNY!!!
    Maybe not with any special ability, but it does has 60 VHP and 200 HP and is level 9.....Find any other deco who has EQUAL or maybe even MORE for less coins/money....With both 60 VHP AND 200 HP AND LEVEL 9.
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122

TOOO FUNNY!!!
    Maybe not with any special ability, but it does has 60 VHP and 200 HP and is level 9.....Find any other deco who has EQUAL or maybe even MORE for less coins/money....With both 60 VHP AND 200 HP AND LEVEL 9.
    And level 9 is important because... ? 
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

TOOO FUNNY!!!

With a little help from Greta Greensmith, Calm Spring is just as good.

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

.....GGS .... fire that 1 person or the entire team ASAP. 

....not the entire team, but yes let fire just that one person, and let's make sure he does own a glass before he goes to his next job

@gizmo22 (AU1)

Those farm labs are not there to be developed ever, and the rewards of every type of event appear when the event is introduced to the game, but soon are removed, disappear as if they were only mirages and never existed

This is GGS sale strategy since the very beginning

You do remember when we started playing CC, prizes were much better and the amount of missions that had to be done to receive the rewards was lower, events were shorter, GGS slowly changed all this, took the rewards away, gradually, not to cause too big a shock at any time, excuses over excuses, the most plausible they could find, yet a big pile of lies. Typically new events are presented as something really fun, worth exploring, nice items you hardly gain if ever unless you play the event, but soon its all gone

The same has happened with the HWE, the rewards of the original event were way better than any of the following versions

The proverbial carrot and stick, and given this kind of company cannot use the stick to force you to spend, they use the carrot, lots of carrots looking all different, to get people started playing the event, then even if you take away the carrot the players will keep going anyway. A carrot in the form of a farm lab, carrots in the form of GMLs, gold flowers, kites with REP booster ability and so on

It has been so since the beginning, and I want to encourage people who believe it used to be better to remember details and sequence of events, the many changes and adjustments, the excuses, and you will see what I just explained. These are not mistakes, it's their strategy, it is how they deal with their player base

gizmo22 (AU1) said:
    ........... In fact IF this game is around long enough for say 50,000+ players across all servers to have the ability to produce tokens and gold I bet GGS will "rebalance" the lab products so that we can no longer produce these items. 

For the average player It could take more than 1 year  to put away 25 thousand coins and what for ?  A deco ?

First of all that new deco looks horrid, its brownish and undefined and once you build it it will merge with the background

You are right 60 VHP in a single deco is not bad but the cost and time is totally ridiculous. This deco was designed and added to the trader to replace the other decos that were removed, but this is no replacement, it's a joke

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Does anybody know which HW is tomorrow?  Coop or the Old type.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Looking for the color in calendar, it would be co-op ones.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Desert Mine for 25000 coins ????? Oh My God !!!!   That is an insult even for the gold buyers.

I would not buy it even for 250 coins.

I want to really know who made this decision at GGS.....surely its just 1 person. A whole team cannot be that stupid to think that someone will actually buy that stupid desert mine deco for 25000 coins.....

GGS .... fire that 1 person or the entire team ASAP. 

I will donate 100,000 gold to my co-op for everytime a player buys that desert mine in all of servers. 

What special does that desert mine does....for which it is priced at 25000 coins ??

25000 ???????  WTH !!!!!   thats 5 candy cows..... even 2 kites costed 26500 approx....

Now GGS is telling me that desert mine is as good as 2 kites ????

This is pathetic.........
    250 huh what did u said mean I can't buy that sitt*deco for 10 gold why they even brought that
    One person must oppose that deco and he got fired I think others who support that got extra bonus  that how ggs thinks now 
    PCA (GB1) said:

For the average player It could take more than 1 year  to put away 25 thousand coins and what for ?  A deco ?

First of all that new deco looks horrid, its brownish and undefined and once you build it it will merge with the background

You are right 60 VHP in a single deco is not bad but the cost and time is totally ridiculous. This deco was designed and added to the trader to replace the other decos that were removed, but this is no replacement, it's a joke

60 vhp is enough I have a deco with 200 vhp so u think its as good as that one ? Huh
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    i do not care of buildings skins

bring back 20 trunks in 99th position
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Just give one kite to every players who doesn't have it yet. Then you can remove it from the list...I'm sure a lot will agree....:)) That will balance the game a little even for the small farms.
    No offense but I am curious how receiving ONE kite will bring balance compared to some players with 40-60 kites?
    I said a little....that little percentage will be a big boost for the little farmers...I'm not competing with the big guns here...for me I just want everyone to have one that's it....:)
    And I have to qoute @gavinfarms (US1)
     "These sorts of people tend to burn out rather quickly anyway and leave the game.  I don't see them as a long term threat to the game, and after all, the kite only helps the CC, not the other events."

• Since the WWC World Map/Calendar showed up  my game has become absolutely impossible to play!! It is even worse when the fireworks turn up. The WWC W, Map/calendar, the CC Notice & the Prime Sale have been spinning & changing places every time you harvest while the fireworks are on since yesterday 27th Feb. making it totally impossible to play.

The game is sooo very sluggish & lagging I can't play. I am unable to finish my zodiac chips for the snake & dragon because of this problem or take advantage of the fireworks. So what is the point of playing. I can't do any missions.. also no point 

I was having no problems before yesterday. The only change was the WWC Calendar showing up which is totally blank. 

I just wish that GGS would FIX ALL THE BUGS THAT THIS GAME GETS EVERY TIME AN EVENT LIKE THE WWC IS ADDED

This is the 4th go at the wwc and even before it has started it is giving us players problems.

GGS please fix the game!!

I love this game and want to play, but you are making it impossible!!
    Geezsh! Same problem, can't partake in any game activity. You've ruined this completely! all thru Jan & Feb the game lags & chugs so that it is totally unplayable...serious Game Rage! I am a patient person but this is too much...Feb 27th I logged-on to do a quick harvest/ night plant and up pops  a 30 min warning to kick me off for maintenance; up pops the Co-Op Champs and I can't play the game! and that's finally maybe getting to play for 2 hr intervals max, total of maybe 10-12 days previous to COChamps start..back to the same ol' chit; final 12 hrs of COchamps can move my stock & tidy things a bit; then up pops the HWE and still chuggin away. Just hopeless that we can have no peace & enjoyment. It does not matter that I spend soooo much time to clear & de-bug & scan daily...then reload my flash (as advised via Support) and have paid real cash to play... you just keep sticking it to the players! It IS your in-house incompetence STOP loading these events if it means the game is NOT playable...so stupid making me crazy! WHEN!!!??? are you going to get this together FUVM
  • Couldn't care about the stupid kites if you can't play to progress or enjoy some play
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    What is this about Kites ? , I have no clue that We even had those in the game, I won't be buying them with real money, can not afford it, so is there a way to get them  with in the game itself? or are they for CO-OP's ?
    I better put on my rubber boots to wade through all of this BS  and all in the name of fairness to the players.

GGS continues to insult their players by thinning out the good prizes only to replace them with more useless decos etc.

What a joke.

All I am going to say bout this subject is> Amen, :)
  • What is this about Kites ? , I have no clue that We even had those in the game, I won't be buying them with real money, can not afford it, so is there a way to get them  with in the game itself? or are they for CO-OP's ?
    They were in WWC trader, they give extra CC rps. Currently removed till better solution found if possible. If they are brought back the cost WWC coins we save up each WWC.
    What is this about Kites ? , I have no clue that We even had those in the game, I won't be buying them with real money, can not afford it, so is there a way to get them  with in the game itself? or are they for CO-OP's ?
    They were in WWC trader, they give extra CC rps. Currently removed till better solution found if possible. If they are brought back the cost WWC coins we save up each WWC.

Not sure what the WWC trader is, is it the gold vender or those strange golden coins with holes in them?
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 05.03.2018
    @Blue Denim (US1)
    The WWC trader - trades in silver coins you earn weekly for your ranking. You can buy limited items for the coins, like Candy cow sheds, viking donkey, viking duck and many others. The truck is yellow colors, sorta looks like a hummer-pickup.

Versus Lucky coins - the gold coins with square hole in middle you can use at Omar's trader (Omar trades in gold or in lucky coins) when he visits. You earn lucky coins randomly from events like Lake Festival, Tanuki etc.
    Post edited by MoonionsRule (US1) on
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 05.03.2018
    As @WascallyWabbit mentioned once certain items are available for sale - the balance of game is off right away.
    She is absolutely right !!!
    Image result for rabbit carrots animated gif

The first time around during WWC, we didn't have any offers to buy silver coins for gold. We had to earn them while farming. The payouts were excellent & you got what you worked for (till last week-when the wheel of shame selling wwc points was introduced - I was "in-tears" to see myself drop almost 100 spots down ....after everybody spinned the wheel).

The next WWC's introduced selling Silver coins for gold ;)  Now gold has to be purchased ....which most likely upped the sales, for those who wanted certain items.
    You can NOT blame the Players for buying gold & spending it the way they seem fit in the game.

Some of us buy gold from time to time, some of us, save-up from rewards & some of us spend a lot of Gold to get boosts for the farms !!!  It's your choice - it's your money.

The weekly Events rewards can be bought with gold too, however the "event lock" does not allow you to receive more than one reward. If that lock is possible to be coded , why not do the same for WWC kite, gumball & Harvest boxes - you can buy only one.  
    Not that hard to code-in ;)  quick fix-up pls
    As @WascallyWabbit mentioned once certain items are available for sale - the balance of game is off right away.
    She is absolutely right !!!
    Image result for rabbit carrots animated gif

The first time around during WWC, we didn't have any offers to buy silver coins for gold. We had to earn them while farming. The payouts were excellent & you got what you worked for (till last week-when the wheel of shame selling wwc points was introduced - I was "in-tears" to see myself drop almost 100 spots down ....after everybody spinned the wheel).

The next WWC's introduced selling Silver coins for gold ;)  Now gold has to be purchased ....which most likely upped the sales, for those who wanted certain items.
    You can NOT blame the Players for buying gold & spending it the way they seem fit in the game.

Some of us buy gold from time to time, some of us, save-up from rewards & some of us spend a lot of Gold to get boosts for the farms !!!  It's your choice - it's your money.

The weekly Events rewards can be bought with gold too, however the "event lock" does not allow you to receive more than one reward. If that lock is possible to be coded , why not do the same for WWC kite, gumball & Harvest boxes - you can buy only one.  
    Not that hard to code-in ;)  quick fix-up pls
    @MoonionsRule (US1)
    That's what exactly I said but some players thought in a negative manner
    Its on the players that how we are going to buy the certain items its not gonna unbalance the game if u are going to give the offer to buy the coins but no ggs always done good thing that a normall  player can't imagine about that 

On top of that what's running wwc shii*** what's the benefit I played and played the first 3 and yes I was in good in postion and I was calm but now items arnt there so u let me know if I wanna but the kite and there is nothing y some one played 12 hours this shit* event 
    I am not gonna try to move up just playing normal event harvest and then go of line damn they sure how to mock their player from head to toe
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    As stated from Official Announcements:
    "There will also be new activity rewards in the final two reward slots in every level bracket and in each category."

I like the Sphinx deco, and it would be cool to pick up another Egyptian barn to complete the pair.   However I'm shaking my head at the final prize for Fishing...rustic pigsty skin??? :/  

And I have question about the "free range fancy house" skin...can this be used on simple worker house?   I dont have any fancy houses built so this would be an unusable prize for me.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    "There will also be new activity rewards in the final two reward slots in every level bracket and in each category."

I like the Sphinx deco, and it would be cool to pick up another Egyptian barn to complete the pair.   However I'm shaking my head at the final prize for Fishing...rustic pigsty skin??? :/  

And I have question about the "free range fancy house" skin...can this be used on simple worker house?   I dont have any fancy houses built so this would be an unusable prize for me.

I believe the free range fancy house appearance can be used on a simple house, I have seen two players with a free range fancy house on a simple house.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 07.03.2018

I would say they can be used in normal houses, the same than the fancy rustic house skin can be used in normal houses and vice versa (the normal house skin can be used in the fancy one) and you can use them in any kind of themed house as well. Edit: if that is the case though, they should update the description in info as it reads "You can use this appearance to give your fancy house a new look."

I think that the rustic pigsty shouldn't be there: it is hard enough to complete the whole fishing rewards and the top price can be bought at any moment in the farm for farm cash. A let down :/
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 08.03.2018
    I never knew about kites until it was mentioned here. The simplest solution in my mind, instead of banning them, is simply to change the effect to diminishing returns. The first kite is 10%, the second 9% and so on until the tenth is 1%. Every kite purchased after that is just an additional 1%.It might upset those who have multiple kites a little bit but will give everyone else a fair chance at catching up.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I think I have missed something somewhere. The WWC has been running for over a week now & there has not been any coin payout. It used to be once a week. When will this happen?
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I think I have missed something somewhere. The WWC has been running for over a week now & there has not been any coin payout. It used to be once a week. When will this happen?
    It happened, maybe it was so small you missed it. This is by far the worst payout I have had yet.
Sign In to comment.