Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pls add all skins to Championship Trader ☯️

Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
edited 21.03.2018 in Suggestions
It would be great if ALL appearances were available from the Championship trader, even the rare ones, e.g. the western pond for the ducks.

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Can the "western duck coop" appearence please be added to the championship trader shop? Are there more appearences missing?
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    And I think it's expensive too if it sell in trader because it's just available when the horse season.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 09.04.2018
    Edit: Keep scrolling :D  I guess a CM moved this post from another thread, I'm basically saying the same as above

Hi all,

I would like to see literally all skins to be available via the WWC trader, especially those rare ones' that have only appeared in a horse season so far and are otherwise unavailable, like the western duck and safari goat skins (which i love and want more of!)

Cheers! Happy farming,
    Michiru

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • ye and i want 15of them haha
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    I think the price would be same as cherry blossom cowshed, at 788 WCC Coins. (I also hope English Town House would be added as well, not only on Goldfish Rescue event).
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Don't forget about Safari Goat Stable skin
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 03.03.2018
    Yes please, and I do mean ALL. No reason to make any deco, flag, or skin into a trophy, let us skin up our farms three different ways and redecorate throughout the year as we see fit!

And, to do that, make them at reasonable prices too, with current payouts what they are most things in the trader are very expensive. I'm kind of holding my breathe and waiting for a sale here, I still have all of my coins from day 1, I haven't spent a single coin ever, because nothing rightly seems worth the amount of effort I have put in to earn them.

I'll hold onto my coins forever.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Like the idea of having a choice of all skins -- those of us working on themes for our farms would find it helpful, to say the least.

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 03.03.2018
    Dont put the rustic doghouse appearance in the championship trader, it only costs 1 dollar.  All other appearances is a good idea to put in the trader.  I also want flags, horizons, and profile pictures in the trader for players that missed the event but really want it.  
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 04.03.2018
    It would be also nice if they have some skin trader or something similar, to exchange those unwanted or extra skins for others you like. It could be several skins in exchange for one if, for example, they are more valuable, or 1 for 1 if the value is the same. Currently I have too many of the same for some buildings or I do not have have the buildings the skins are for, so I would like to have the skins I like for the buildings I have, while getting rid of unwanted/unneeded skins.

Edit: And by the way, has anybody seen the skins for the fences/gates? Where are they? Do they exists or were just for the image shown to us? I'm referring to the image here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/161096/sept-8th-hotfix and here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/168691/update-dec-13th-14th-new-themed-events-and-more
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 04.03.2018
    That's a good question @mia111 (GB1) I have wondered about the skins for the gate and fence, as well as the "ground skin" from the Free Range pic you showed, i.e. the grass cover, can that be earned and applied in some way? It looks much nicer to have grass than the standard dirt or the ugly patchy snow we currently have.

I have also wondered about skins for the Cabin on Gourmet Farm and Flower Farms (the Farmhouses on those farms are smaller and therefore could not have the same skin as the farmhouse on the MF), Do they have skins?
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 04.03.2018
    I agree with adding more skins to the WWC trader for buildings which we can build multiples,
     IE ducks, goats, cows, worker houses, etc etc.
    ...more western ducks and safari goats!  ...maybe add snowy skins too!

Yet Im disappointed the Rustic Windmill skin is offered at such a low price.
    I played really hard to earn that skin with a 2nd place finish in the hard work event.

I feel "exclusive skins" that are won with top place finishes in events should command a higher price in the WWC trader.
    just my $0.02 :)
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
    edited 04.03.2018
    @mia111 (GB1)  I have a growing army of camping apples and alien pigs that will never see play!

Ive wondered about skins for fences and gates... give me barbed wire, please! :#
    A lower-profile fence would solve the problem I sometimes have with moving small 1x1 decorations:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/171300/outline-view-fences-
    gates#latest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OFF TOPIC
    It would be nice if the current Mill skins could be used on the gourmet farm watermill,
     the same for nursery skins at gourmet and flower farms too.

• And by the way, has anybody seen the skins for the fences/gates? Where are they? Do they exists or were just for the image shown to us? I'm referring to the image here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/161096/sept-8th-hotfix and here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/168691/update-dec-13th-14th-new-themed-events-and-more
    @mia111 (GB1)  I can`t count how many times we have asked about the fence & gate skins, we will keep at it , I am sure they will answer us one day lol :)

It would be nice if the current Mill skins could be used on the gourmet farm watermill,
     the same for nursery skins at gourmet and flower farms too.

@Seeker1 (US1) They won`t make the Mill skins interchangeable, because aside from them being totally different buildings (one with sails & one with a wheel) they are also different sizes. But we have asked for the Nursery ones to be usable on all farms. :)
    edited 30.08.2018
    I have so many camping apples and alien pigsty appearances!!!!!
    It would be nice if we were given the option to sell extra skins for farm dollars.
    (hint hint) >:)

• Now here's an idea they could use to get us to buy some gold - good grief what am I thinking! lol

Make a 'theme' purchase available - where you buy a whole theme for your farm - based on say the weekly events, so a UFO theme, a Hint of Asia etc., and the temp farms.  You would get lets say Martian house skins, martian cow shed skins, field skins and even a deco or two thrown in.  You would be able to use as many skins as needed once you had purchased the 'theme' so your whole farm would have the same theme.  No need to be expensive, but something like 7.5k would seem like a fair price, maybe even 10k - cheaper than the back drops.  No limit on how many you could purchase either, so you could own as many as they made - they could even tie them into seasons, festivals and holidays, all sorts.  

Hmmmmmmmm - yes I'd def. buy if offered at a reasonable rate.
    Please oh please add the autumn apples to the WWC trader!!!! I beg ya ggs!!

edited 06.12.2018
    @WascallyWabbit said:
     Our new autumn skins are here and are stunning! (...) Both skin sets will be available from the WWC trader! Can you spot the foxes observing the events?

OMG!!! Thank you so much!!! You are the best  <3<3  @WascallyWabbit <3<3  !!!!

Sign In to comment.