Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

medical event

once the cat has made it to the farm, when visitors pet the cat, cat will scratch-draw blood-leave a bloody stump(your choice).
Visitor will need to find the doctor (house call variety), triage nurse, bandages, needles, sewing materials, ointments, emergency medical vehicle, medicine, & other needed items to repair injury.  you could even throw in a penalty for healing time but a collar/cat treat would negate healing time.
ran this by the coop & they liked it but were concerned getting the cat will never happen.  i wanted to give you time to code the event.
have a great day.

Comments

• edited 26.02.2018
    I think this sounds like a fun event something completely do-able.... it will be great to do I think ;-) 

edie04, you think like a true gamer <3

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    the cat left a bloody stump

lmao
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    once the cat has made it to the farm, when visitors pet the cat, cat will scratch-draw blood-leave a bloody stump(your choice).
    Visitor will need to find the doctor (house call variety), triage nurse, bandages, needles, sewing materials, ointments, emergency medical vehicle, medicine, & other needed items to repair injury.  you could even throw in a penalty for healing time but a collar/cat treat would negate healing time.
    ran this by the coop & they liked it but were concerned getting the cat will never happen.  i wanted to give you time to code the event.
    have a great day.
    Does not really make much sense to hurt people with something the player has created.  Customers would more likely say: "Sell the cat so we dont get scratched".  

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 27.02.2018
    Call your cat Orville and give him to Jansen...

(Too few people prolly understand this joke, just search Youtube for Orville Jansen and you should all understand... it's the very latest in keeping crows out of your corn fields!)
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
Sign In to comment.