Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 27th - WWC 4th Run - Discussion

Hi Guys,

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here.

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Is it safe to assume that my Acrobatic Kite I already earned and purchase won't be modified or disappear?
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    edited 26.02.2018
    So how is removing the kite from the trader making this fair by not allowing players that do not have a kite get one?  This does not seem like a reasonable solution.
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    So how is removing the kite from the trader making this fair by not allowing players that do not have a kite get one?  This does not seem like a reasonable solution.
    I agree with this, I would have rather seen a limit imposed on the max # of these items you could obtain.
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    I Do NOT Have A kite.  HOW Is This FAIR.  To work so hard at trying to get this kite and now your taking it away. I am so disappointed . WOW  JUST WOW
    Oh I get it, you will sell the kite asking for an absurd amount of gold.

Newsflash --- the people that spend the absurd amount of gold already have multiple kites = same problem!
  •  Re: Removal of the Acrobatic kite, Gumball machine and Harvest festival boxes.

"a situation could occur in future where events become very unbalanced and unfair for players who do not have a large amount of these items."

Well Yeah! This IS a competitive game! It's about who can score more points, build a more competitive farm, acquire resources that will give you an edge against your competitors. I for one try daily to see what I can do to make my farm more unbalanced/unfair for other players to compete against. Or else why compete? 
    :/ 

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Why not adding another appearance for farms and/or add more VH Deco without booster instead?
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    Is there any reasonable explanation for this GGS? You think it's unfair now.As you can see 20 kites in this account.So by removing Kite there will never be another cooperative in IN1 server that can come in first place.This person is more than enough to get their cooperative to first position and you never thought about it's fair usage policy before except that you are more interested in earning money?

Lemme suggest you something, remove this kite decoration from everybody's farm whoever earned it "fairly" and give them back their coins.

Why I said "fairly" was because I doubt about the number of kites this player was holding,whether he earned them fairly or not. GGS don't really care about complaints.So I am not wasting my time and write to GGS to check the authenticity of the account because few people already did.Anyway it's GGS loss :)

Please explain the fair usage policy now.
     "a situation could occur in future where events become very unbalanced and unfair for players who do not have a large amount of these items."

It happened in IN1 server.
  • Regarding the cookies, If you have an account on more than one server, does this change mean that you will only be able to play on one account
    Thank you
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 26.02.2018
    Is there any reasonable explanation for this GGS? You think it's unfair now.As you can see 20 kites in this account.So by removing Kite there will never be another cooperative in IN1 server that can come in first place.This person is more than enough to get their cooperative to first position and you never thought about it's fair usage policy before except that you are more interested in earning money?

Lemme suggest you something, remove this kite decoration from everybody's farm whoever earned it "fairly" and give them back their coins.

Why I said "fairly" was because I doubt about the number of kites this player was holding,whether he earned them fairly or not. GGS don't really care about complaints.So I am not wasting my time and write to GGS to check the authenticity of the account because few people already did.Anyway it's GGS loss :)

I have seen farms with even 60 kites or more .
    If u want will send you a screenshot :)

Its possible to get this many kites :) but need to spend some real money  

lol but i am more interested to know about fair usage policy rocks :)

lol but i am more interested to know about fair usage policy rocks :)
    Everyone were given equal amount of chance to buy kites Quack :)
    If u wanted u could have also bought :)

So i dont think there is any unfair thing in this . Being a F2P player , yes getting kites is difficult but for GGS to run the show gold buyers are needed :)
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    And because of the pointsystem, then its really needed to run WWC very few months or...?

Between the gap in the 1st and 2nd run I was really LOOKING forward to it - now its about the same as CC, even its always fun to see how the servers are doing against each other....

For the WWC I I belive it would be more fun if it was held with a min. of 4 months apart.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 26.02.2018
    To remove the kites entirely from the trader will give advantage to the players that have bought them early.
    The imbalance is already in place and will remain.   Removing the kites from the trader
    will just discourage many players as they will have NO chance to catch up.   There should have been a buying limit on the amount of kites a player may purchase from the trader;  this would have kept things fair.
    lol you can become a very good moderator :P 

i know that people can "buy" kites. So let GGS keep the kites forever or remove them forever in all accounts.
    I am not arguing with you just for the sake of arguments.Keep them or take them forever.as simple as that

Since they say unfair and unbalanced if they remove it then its unfair.If they keep it at least if not now people will slowly get the kite.

So let us talk about unbalanced and unfair usage of the kite since GGS mentioned it.
    To remove the kites entirely from the trader will give advantage to the players that have already bought them early.  The imbalance is already in place and will remain.   Removing the kites from the trader will just discourage many players as they will have NO chance to catch up.   There should have been a buying limit on the amount of kites a player may purchase from the trader;  this would have kept things in balance.
    exactly! either keep them or take them away from everyone and give them their coins
    lol you can become a very good moderator :P 

i know that people can "buy" kites. So let GGS keep the kites forever or remove them forever in all accounts.
    I am not arguing with you just for the sake of arguments.Keep them or take them forever.as simple as that

Since they say unfair and unbalanced if they remove it then its unfair.If they keep it at least if not now people will slowly get the kite.

So let us talk about unbalanced and unfair usage of the kite since GGS mentioned it.
     :)  This is good
    Better keep them hehe . They are the best rewards from WWC trader along with special buildings like tropical pigs , etc .

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 26.02.2018

50% is simply toooooo strong!

If I was running the show I would have set the kites at +10% reps and set a max availability of 20x in the trader.

20x at 10% = 200% booster.

So during any CoopCha, 20 kites would cover your expenses for personal boosters,
     (100% dollars personal booster) + (100% gold personal booster) = 200%.

Imbalanced and unfair.... hahahaha...  a simple solution perhaps.

Just my  $ 0.02 ;)
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 26.02.2018
    That 20 kites account is mine.

SS my 25 candy cows too :p

As fa as future decisions are made by GGS....regarding introducing anything like kites or other stuff....i'll say post about them in Forum and get suggestions from players before introducing the items in the game...

I wanted the harvest boxes too :(

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    That is the biggest problem with GGS; they do not think long term.  Just like they rolled out the Deep Sea Fishing and then hacked it all up later.  Their focus is set on how much gold they can make with a new roll out that they do not even see past that, they do not see long term impact.  Then they come back with changes that upset the players. 
  • Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    edited 26.02.2018
    @WascallyWabbit how about the players who already have A LARGE AMOUNT of Kites ? 

Will they keep them? This part is unclear to me : removed from the trader only , or removed from the game  entirely and coins refunded to those who already bought them??

if removed only from trader....that will do wonders to the balance(oh boy :'()
    Some people will have 20 kites(or more),while i cant buy just 1 anymore.Very  nice balance and fairness here........

Post edited by Tigrain (BG1) on
    I see removing these items from the trader also removing a lot of players desire to compete a bit harder in this WWC. Many I know, were playing harder and saving for a kite/kites. Approx. 30 days of playing to see what server plays more for a skin, or an animal that can be earned on temp farm or spinning temp farm wheel takes away the "sparkle" in earning these coins.
    That is the biggest problem with GGS; they do not think long term.  Just like they rolled out the Deep Sea Fishing and then hacked it all up later.  Their focus is set on how much gold they can make with a new roll out that they do not even see past that, they do not see long term impact.  Then they come back with changes that upset the players. 
    I think they enjoy upsetting the players.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Oi u guys are serious what's the meaning removing the kite damn it I have to wait 3 wwcs to gather all thoes damn coins now I have one after spinng the wheel using all NY tokens and 1700+boxes how can u say u r gonna remove thoes  Deco's if u are give me back double coins like u do in the game 
  • Let's see if I'm understanding this correctly. Originally, the only way to earn a kite was to come in first in a hard worker event, right? Maybe first on the WOF? So for two years, I knew I would never be able to get a kite. It wasn't going to be possible for a lowly level 170 player like me.

Then you introduced this championship trader and told your players, "If you work hard day after day and really give it your best, you too can earn these impossible prizes." So we bought into it, and we worked as hard as we could. We finally had a shot at higher coopcha points!

But we did not realize it would go away, and so we spent coins on a harvest box or two, maybe a new skin or a cowshed. We had time to earn more coins and still go for that elusive kite.

But GGS came into the office today and said, "Hey, team, let's brainstorm ways to further disenfranchise our players!" And so they yanked the harvest boxes. And they yanked the kites. They did not simply cap purchases at 1 or 2 or 5 of each. No, they just pulled them.

So why should loyal players stick with GGS? Time and time again, you have come after the players who did nothing wrong, nothing to skew the game, and you've screwed us over. The players with two dozen kites still have two dozen kites. The players with no kites have no kites. So all I can conclude is that GGS loves to give advantages to some players and deny opportunities to other players.

And you worry that WE make the game unfair and unbalanced?

50% is simply toooooo strong!

If I was running the show I would have set the kites at +10% reps and set a max availability of 20x in the trader.

20x at 10% = 200% booster.

So during any CoopCha, 20 kites would cover your expenses for personal boosters,
     (100% dollars personal booster) + (100% gold personal booster) = 200%.

Imbalanced and unfair.... hahahaha...  a simple solution perhaps.

Just my  $ 0.02 ;)
    I would have never bought the 20 kites if it was so less....i would have never bought the gold to buy the kites.

The reason i bought the kites and IMO other people too was because 50% was good.
    edited 26.02.2018
    @WascallyWabbit how about the players who already have A LARGE AMOUNT of Kites ? 

Will they keep them? This part is unclear to me : removed from the trader only , or removed from the game  entirely and coins refunded to those who already bought them??

if removed only from trader....that will do wonders to the balance(oh boy :'()
    Some people will have 20 kites(or more),while i cant buy just 1 anymore.Very  nice balance and fairness here........

Ok....my answer to this is that....lets turn the tables....lets assume you had spent lots of real money and bought gold and bought kites with gold.....Now....will you be ready to give up the kites ??

Next thing you will say remove spacious barns...because they give ppl an advantage in feed missions....

Next you will say...remove Handbooks because they give people more output....

Next you will say remove gold purchase all together......:)

• 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    I better put on my rubber boots to wade through all of this BS  and all in the name of fairness to the players.

GGS continues to insult their players by thinning out the good prizes only to replace them with more useless decos etc.

What a joke.
Sign In to comment.