Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Feb 27th - WWC 4th Run - Discussion

Hi Guys,

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here.

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Comments

• LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Is it safe to assume that my Acrobatic Kite I already earned and purchase won't be modified or disappear?
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Why not adding another appearance for farms and/or add more VH Deco without booster instead?
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • Regarding the cookies, If you have an account on more than one server, does this change mean that you will only be able to play on one account
    Thank you
    flower farmer @ us 1
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    Is there any reasonable explanation for this GGS? You think it's unfair now.As you can see 20 kites in this account.So by removing Kite there will never be another cooperative in IN1 server that can come in first place.This person is more than enough to get their cooperative to first position and you never thought about it's fair usage policy before except that you are more interested in earning money?

Lemme suggest you something, remove this kite decoration from everybody's farm whoever earned it "fairly" and give them back their coins.

Why I said "fairly" was because I doubt about the number of kites this player was holding,whether he earned them fairly or not. GGS don't really care about complaints.So I am not wasting my time and write to GGS to check the authenticity of the account because few people already did.Anyway it's GGS loss :)

Please explain the fair usage policy now.
    I have seen farms with even 60 kites or more .
    If u want will send you a screenshot :)

Its possible to get this many kites :) but need to spend some real money  

lol but i am more interested to know about fair usage policy rocks :)

thanks farmerjohn22
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Is there any reasonable explanation for this GGS? You think it's unfair now.As you can see 20 kites in this account.So by removing Kite there will never be another cooperative in IN1 server that can come in first place.This person is more than enough to get their cooperative to first position and you never thought about it's fair usage policy before except that you are more interested in earning money?

Lemme suggest you something, remove this kite decoration from everybody's farm whoever earned it "fairly" and give them back their coins.

Why I said "fairly" was because I doubt about the number of kites this player was holding,whether he earned them fairly or not. GGS don't really care about complaints.So I am not wasting my time and write to GGS to check the authenticity of the account because few people already did.Anyway it's GGS loss :)

Please explain the fair usage policy now.
    I have seen farms with even 60 kites or more .
    If u want will send you a screenshot :)

Its possible to get this many kites :) but need to spend some real money  

lol but i am more interested to know about fair usage policy rocks :)
    Everyone were given equal amount of chance to buy kites Quack :)
    If u wanted u could have also bought :)

So i dont think there is any unfair thing in this . Being a F2P player , yes getting kites is difficult but for GGS to run the show gold buyers are needed :)

Related image

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    lol you can become a very good moderator :P 

i know that people can "buy" kites. So let GGS keep the kites forever or remove them forever in all accounts.
    I am not arguing with you just for the sake of arguments.Keep them or take them forever.as simple as that

Since they say unfair and unbalanced if they remove it then its unfair.If they keep it at least if not now people will slowly get the kite.

So let us talk about unbalanced and unfair usage of the kite since GGS mentioned it.
     :)  This is good
    Better keep them hehe . They are the best rewards from WWC trader along with special buildings like tropical pigs , etc .

Related image

• Waznt Me (US1)Waznt Me (US1) US1 Posts: 339
    I see removing these items from the trader also removing a lot of players desire to compete a bit harder in this WWC. Many I know, were playing harder and saving for a kite/kites. Approx. 30 days of playing to see what server plays more for a skin, or an animal that can be earned on temp farm or spinning temp farm wheel takes away the "sparkle" in earning these coins.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Oi u guys are serious what's the meaning removing the kite damn it I have to wait 3 wwcs to gather all thoes damn coins now I have one after spinng the wheel using all NY tokens and 1700+boxes how can u say u r gonna remove thoes  Deco's if u are give me back double coins like u do in the game 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

50% is simply toooooo strong!

If I was running the show I would have set the kites at +10% reps and set a max availability of 20x in the trader.

20x at 10% = 200% booster.

So during any CoopCha, 20 kites would cover your expenses for personal boosters,
     (100% dollars personal booster) + (100% gold personal booster) = 200%.

Imbalanced and unfair.... hahahaha...  a simple solution perhaps.

Just my  $ 0.02 ;)
    I would have never bought the 20 kites if it was so less....i would have never bought the gold to buy the kites.

The reason i bought the kites and IMO other people too was because 50% was good.
Sign In to comment.