Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I have worked the gold fish rescue every time.  What I never understand we never get the gold fish in the pond. Is this still a problem since Christmas?  I just want to let my coop members know if this is something they can work on or forget.
        To see how many bonus VH points your coop has, just click on the wheel menu of the goldfish pond.  :)

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Some of the members in my coop is having a question mark to the left of numbers of goldfish and rescuepoints are lover than the amount of fish - say 75 goldfish and 69 rescue points . What does the message in the questionmark mean ??? Could anyone explain please ??
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    The '?' marks means you need to collect more than 1 goldfish to add 1 more rescue points per second.
  • Thank you for answering me. I really appreciate it.  I have started working on it hopefully we will see gold fish.
  • I just want to know how and where to get goldfish for the goldfish pond
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    farmerjohn54 You can send oleg to get fish for a large fee or you can make some bait in your mill and use it to fish yourself
  • I just want to know how and where to get goldfish for the goldfish pond
    you use the bugs in you main mill to make bait to use in the fishing mini game
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I have reached 40 shinkei coins in goldfish rescue and not in inventory any suggestions ? 
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    The hard work rewards are given once you add flakes or more goldfish to the bowl, not at the moment you reach the amount of points needed!
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    You learn something new everyday lol,  Thankyou grrr :smiley:

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    You're welcome, i've had steam coming out of my ears before I caught on. :D
  • What happened to my goldfish?  Had 16 at the bottom of the tank, so came out, went back in and it had reset to bass and carp NOT A GOLDFISH IN SIGHT!   Where are they?   Sick and tired of ALL the faults on this game.  It boils down to fraud when ggs constantly take from us and give nothing back or what they give is useless NEVER compensated for what we've actually lost.
    Losing the will in this game :s
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    The fishing mini game times out and resets after 30 minutes , but it can be a little buggy at any time, depends on your web connection .
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Looking to confirm if the server is up or not.  

Got booted when Goldfish event ended and can't get back in.  

Long time player, I know all the standard procedures in these circumstances.  Would like to verify others are having issues as well, else I will have to start looking for an issue on my end. 
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    edited 19.02.2018
    WTF WTF WTF  before server disconection i got licence in gold box and in other boxes other things and now no licence and no other things!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo what now ???????? I play 10 days for this ????? I want to say you so many bad things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and my wife didn't get any rewards on her farm!!!!!

Jeb..%^**%*%*koji put vise koji....^&%^$^&$^%*&Î(&*^(&)*(&$^@#$
    Post edited by Janney (INT1) on
  • I had the same issue, but the game got back. I did NOT receive my rewards from Goldfish event, specially the ranking rewards. Some players received it, but it seemed buggy as I am told.
  • WTF WTF WTF  before server disconection i got licence in gold box and in other boxes other things and now no licence and no other things!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo what now ???????? I play 10 days for this ????? I want to say you so many bad things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and my wife didn't get any rewards on her farm!!!!!

Jeb..%^**%*%*koji put vise koji....^&%^$^&$^%*&Î(&*^(&)*(&$^@#$
    I didnt got any reward also from earning the 3rd place in the event. Not a single thing. 
  • I was having log in issues bad 2 nights ago here.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 20.02.2018
    Yep this was somewhat buggy, I had rewards held back till I next harvested Oleg... totally weird.
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • ddsshhvv (INT1)ddsshhvv (INT1) Posts: 39
    edited 19.02.2018
    I believe I finished the event on the 1st place and got a big fat NOTHING re: ranking rewards, only that silly bowl. Harvesting Oleg didn't help either.

Edit to add: and no fish was added to the village point, although our coop collected 2 additional happiness points!
    Post edited by ddsshhvv (INT1) on
  • I had the same issue, but the game got back. I did NOT receive my rewards from Goldfish event, specially the ranking rewards. Some players received it, but it seemed buggy as I am told.
    I wasn't online when the event ended, so no problems with logging in today... but no ranking rewards as well.
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    not again, all that hard work 2hrs 45mins left on the booster off the GFE, this as happened before, nothing happened last time, wont be wasting my time and resourses on it next time .

IS IT A BUG dont no 
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    edited 19.02.2018
    And what with other times when it was same bug ? You said us to write mail and we did ,and we didn't get any compesation  for that ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You think we forget and go on ???? Last time i played i was first and didn't get nay rewards ,what is point to play that hard ????
  • goldfish rescue event is over. but no rewards!!

GGS, where's the responsibility ?? !!
  • firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    i haven't received ranking rewards either...
    someone else posted that their Village Pond was not credited with the VH earned during the event.

Checked our pond and this was also the case for us.  
  • Still no reward, no answer from the support, no answer from the forum moderators... is anyone going to admit that there IS actually an issue with this event??
    CM_Hunter , but know what? They are just that - empty promises. Nothing has changed, not even the smallest simplest thing, such as, for example, readiness to admit that there is a problem - and react to it accordingly!
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    Still no snowmen either
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    So the timer on the construction/production shortening boosters start counting down after the event finishes even if you haven't logged in to collect it yet? 12 hour reduction reduced down to a measly 2 hours by the time I got home from work and actually logged in for the first time that day. Do GGS think we have to be on our computers 24/7? Not impressed, waste of time and effort for little benefit.
    edited 20.02.2018
    @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @PicklePaws @CM_Hunter

Any response from GGS regarding the lost items from this Goldfish event crash?
Sign In to comment.