Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 31st - Chinese New Year + Compensation and more! - Discussion

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Thank you Southern! I am curious as I see pictures of streamers (big pic attached), and had the opportunity to win one today, have these replaced the red flags (small pic attached)?

like I said in my previous comment, I really want to earn the red flags and I will be severely disappointed if they have been replaced by those ridiculous streamers! Please let me earn the red flags, not the streamers!

the red flags look awesome! the streamers look stupid!

edit: two of my coop mates have said that they were replaced with the new flags... (a third said it was probably because people would complain that they HAVEN'T changed before and wanted new ones! WHY???)

WHY!?!?!?!

edit: i wasnt participating in the event yesterday because 1. I only had 6hrs and 2. it was for a deco.
    I wasnt participating today because it was just a streamer flag.

I guess I wont be participating at all.. I am severely disappointed (just like I said I would be).
    Sorry about that.. The "Red Flags" that you quote above were exclusive to the CNY event *last year*.. The streamers are the ones we are collecting *this* year.

As far as I know, it's impossible to go back and get the ones from last year anymore. You'd have had to collect them back then. :)
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I have an idea for suggestion,  A Santas wheel for appearances, flags, and horizons.  
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    I don't know but last year i had no difficulty with the chinese new year event - this year with a much larger and more developed farm - i can't get off 4 of 20? today - last year i easily got my flags and prized every day but the first 

this year i am practically spinning the random booster all the time & until this fireworks which i missed most of  i was at 4!! for the day disappointing

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Where is the check box to skip the animation on the booster wheel?  I really miss this!!!!!!
  • The counter is not counting on the Chinese New year since it went to day 2 I have been in the same spot.  Have rebooted and it still won't change.
    @FarmerDeb1 (US1)

You have to collect Rat Chips today. Those are the only ones that "Count" towards today's activity challenge.
    Yes, I knew that but, in 3 hours there was 0.  But, I rebooted my computer and it started collecting.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    Where is the check box to skip the animation on the booster wheel?  I really miss this!!!!!!
    also agreed very slow and laggy animation
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Please some one place fireworks tune here I don't get any tweeets 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 18.02.2018
    @Xcution (INT1), you don't have to sign up for twitter. here is the link to the website

https://twitter.com/GoodgameBigFarm?lang=en

also, if you look at the right side of the forum screen, you will see the most recent tweets by big farm.

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 18.02.2018
    Anybody knows the maximum amount of happiness points the CNY deco can have? Base seems to be 145 normal happiness and 25 village happiness, but how many extra points can be earned for each?

Edit: I found from last year +34 for the normal happiness. Village one is new. Have they said anything about that one?
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    holidayrox (US1) said:
    @Xcution (INT1), you don't have to sign up for twitter. here is the link to the website

https://twitter.com/GoodgameBigFarm?lang=en

also, if you look at the right side of the forum screen, you will see the most recent tweets by big farm.

Thanks @holidayrox (US1) dear I use forum on mobile so I can't see the times on the right side of the screen
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 19.02.2018
    I may be off base here and I am sorry if I am but I like this event. This is my I 4th time doing it and I enjoy it.

I do know the higher numbers are a bit unfair and the short time for the day 1 was really unfair. We should have had 24 hour day and not a 4 or 5 hour day.

Last year I had no problem doing the event and so far this year other than day 1 I am doing good. I have won all 20 prizes for each day but I had to use some gold and last year I did not have to do that.

Now that being said I wish each day had something other than an other zodiac flag. I have 3 of each already this year makes it 4 of each. How about something different next year. Something other than flags. Maybe decos for each or skins. 

Enough of the zodiac flags already, I can say for sure if we have flags again next year I will skip it as I do not need or want any more zodiac flags.
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    What happened to the 02:15 - 02:30 CET Fireworks on AU server???

It's now 02:20 and nothing is happening

@PicklePaws ???

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Fireworks not running  - tweet time error or borked from the earlier server crash?

No Fireworks on (US1) either for the - 02:15 to 02:30 AM CET Time slot.
  • No Fireworks on (US1) either for the - 02:15 to 02:30 AM CET Time slot.

No fireworks on the Swedish server either.

• Hey!  Where are the fireworks?

@CM_Hunter , @PicklePaws , @WascallyWabbit,   I had planted roses, & saved my Cows & pigs for the fireworks.

I am on AU server & they didn't come!

???????

Answers!

You know it's 3:00AM at GGS right? They're snug under their covers right now. We won't find out what happened for at least another 5-6 hours at the earliest. :)
  • Well, great. We got duped on the fireworks, and I needed those to get the day's chips done. I had to use gold for the booster to get the chips, since that was supposed to be the last fireworks before the day changed. Hope they don't intend to keep doing this.
  • @Southern (US1), well that's not good!

Do all the mods live in Europe?

I'm really not very pleased, I was relying on the foreworks, both to help complete my circles & to get the tigar flag.
    I have harvested now, next fireworks aren't due until 6:45pm  (6 hours away).  Not good enough!

Constant problems, I don't think GG even tries.   :#>:)
  • @CM_Hunter, @WascallyWabbit
    Server US is sitting with unharvested farms & NO FIREWORKS....yikes, somebody forgot matches, lol ?

Related image

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Southern (US1), well that's not good!

Do all the mods live in Europe?

I'm really not very pleased, I was relying on the foreworks, both to help complete my circles & to get the tigar flag.
    I have harvested now, next fireworks aren't due until 6:45pm  (6 hours away).  Not good enough!

Constant problems, I don't think GG even tries.   :#>:)
    Wouldn't matter where the mods lived.  They'd have to wait to get answers when people get to the office in Hamburg. :)
  • Really did you expect GGS to be on time with something. Fireworks boosters not going off at times posted by GGS just another day and another screw up for GGS. Well at least GGS is consistent with failing to deliver if anything.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 19.02.2018
    No Fireworks on (US1) either for the - 02:15 to 02:30 AM CET Time slot.
    Not sure when it was scheduled to come as I do not pay attention to that stuff but I can tell you it was on the US at 2:45 EST. It was short again I did not pay attention to how long it stayed but it was happening for sure.

I know for sure it took place as I used gold at the same time and finished my tiger.

Ok I just looked on the side of this pages and it says fireworks where to happen at  :

How can you tell a candle will burn
    down. Because FIRE...WORKS!
    Sunday's booster times:
    12:00 - 12:25
    16:45 - 17:00
    20:45 - 21:50  That is 2:45PM EST  and that is when they came. 
    23:20 - 23:45 5:20 pm EST can not speak for this one as I was not online

And Monday morning:
    02:15 - 02:30 8:15pm EST do not know about that one either as I wan not on line for it
    08:45 - 09:10  2:45am EST NO FIREWORKS
    Post edited by stef7 (US1) on

And Monday morning:
    02:15 - 02:30 8:15pm EST do not know about that one either as I wan not on line for it

We're talking about the 2:15 timeslot Stef - did not happen on at least 3 servers
    Annnnd you guessed it - did not work in the 08:45 - 09:10 timeslot either.... <sigh>

J

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    08:45 - 09:10 fireworks not here either :(
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    08:48 CET monday here and no booster :(
  • Gohan139 (US1)Gohan139 (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 19.02.2018
    The second time slot failed as well. Nice, GGS, nice.... I actually stayed up late for this one, and got nothing in return.
  • 08:48 CET monday here and no booster :(
    Same here on SKN1/Nordic.  We live in CET time.  :(
Sign In to comment.