Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Feedback - Your Deep Sea Fishing Ideas!

1235»

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I do not know bout any of this, all I know is I am a Newer player to this game and I started to do the Fishing Tasks, then got confused and lost by them, therefore I never finished them, no clue where I left off or anything, so I do not bother with the fishing stuff much, I do some fishing when I feel like it but that is all, I mostly tend to My 3 Farms, that reminds Me, When are we going to get another Farm? I heard rumors bout that , but have not heard nothing more, so I ask are we going to get another Farm or not? one that we can work on and won't vanish on us like the candy one ect, I do not like those farms that vanish and do not work on those either, :(
    @Blue Denim (US1) There's still a lot of money to be made with the Deep-sea fishing, so stick with it!  I make more profit from the DSF than all 3 of my farms put together.  Here's a link to the list of tasks you need to complete in order to unlock the Dockyard....  http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/task_list.htm          :)

Awesome thank you so much, I will give it a try, :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253

archerbob (AU1) said:

Perhaps we'll discover the lost city of Atlantis and we'll have mermaids as our workers...
    I want a Poseidon water statue to compliment our current mermaid statue decoration (Fairy Tale Event).

I want the Viking ship decorations from the Viking temp farm to be offered as skins for our boats.

I still want a submarine, interactive in the game, a skin, or decoration would be fine too.

I want an oriental pirate ship as a skin for our boats.

I envy those who have the Mermaid Statue, I can not seem to finish that Event in time to get one, :(
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Don't be surprised if all what you are asking for will be provided as premium items, unless you think GGS is Santa Claus
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 15.02.2018
    @Blue Denim (US1)

Keep trying, there are a few online guides with a lot of great tips and info to help you succeed, you can do it! :)

• Much as I dont want to see too much change as it kind of works (which is better than it not working at all - see Wedding Planner event for details!) a couple of small things and suggestions on here are brilliant!  Loving the idea of treasure and also the aquaculture.  Also we do need some variation on the contracts to be less clam heavy.  I do think the protection items need looking at as at the moment there really isn't a need for them, and on our farms we dont have to protect against ruined crops etc., so why have them at all on the DSF.

The cost of the cool boxes is very high too - for a disposable item.  I know its rather like humus on the main farms, but at least we can make humus - we cant make cool boxes!  
    Lastly - we get themed events on the farms - not sure how UFO's etc could be introduced to the DSF, but there could be possibilities there.  But no co-op championships on the DSF please!
  • paroma (IN1)paroma (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Leave it alone. It is good as it is. The only thing you should do is to give an indication of what protection a specific boat should have.
  • Hey guys!

Thank you for all your feedback & great ideas! I'll close this thread now & we will forward the feedback to the team.

This discussion has been closed.