Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How can I make a lot of money without changing my farm?

I want to expand my main farm. The expansion costs $6,000,000. I don't have that much money. How do I get that much quickly?

EDIT: Also, I don't want to get to the point of changing my farm. 

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 14.02.2018

If you ever find out how to earn money quickly please let me know.  My next land purchase will cost me $88,450,000 - help !!

Joking aside, I don't know what level you are but I am level 219 and its taken me a very long time to get as much land as I have now.  The only advice I can give you is to make use of both the organic market and the fish market - you can make a lot of money if you plan carefully.  Other than that, just take your time, the cash flow will get better and the more you upgrade your farm the more cash you get from selling crops/products. 

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Quickly?   NOTHING about this game is quick.  Just work on what you have.  Keep your workers happy and farm.  
    Not sure your level but both the gourmet and flower farms are good money makers.  Upgrade those before worrying about buying more main farm land.  One of my farms, I keep the barns full and when it's time to sell I'm selling the extra.   My flower farm makes over a million on one load of honey cream.  Still even that takes time. You have to have all the supplies, then it's many hours for one load of the cream.  Nothing here is quick.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I want to expand my main farm. The expansion costs $6,000,000. I don't have that much money. How do I get that much quickly?

You can earn 6 million farm dollars without too much difficulty by buying hogfish bait and catching them in the Oleg fishing mini game. If you have the amphibian, it can also be useful to activate this while you are catching them to earn that amount even faster.
  • Quickly?   NOTHING about this game is quick.  Just work on what you have.  Keep your workers happy and farm.  
    Not sure your level but both the gourmet and flower farms are good money makers.  Upgrade those before worrying about buying more main farm land.  One of my farms, I keep the barns full and when it's time to sell I'm selling the extra.   My flower farm makes over a million on one load of honey cream.  Still even that takes time. You have to have all the supplies, then it's many hours for one load of the cream.  Nothing here is quick.
    My shop in the flower farm can only make wildflower stuff, summer bounqet, pasta gift basket, romantic banquet, and flower perfume
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531

You can earn 6 million farm dollars without too much difficulty by buying hogfish bait and catching them in the Oleg fishing mini game. If you have the amphibian, it can also be useful to activate this while you are catching them to earn that amount even faster.
    How does this make you money, the cost of bait for hogfish is 5250 and hogfish sells for 1500...
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 16.02.2018
    How does this make you money, the cost of bait for hogfish is 5250 and hogfish sells for 1500...
    You catch 9 hogfish for every bait used, so you earn 9 * 1,500 = 13,500 farm dollars per hogfish caught without including equipment and bait costs.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 16.02.2018

Considering your signature says "Offical Member of Big Farm for almost two months,"
    Im guessing you're farm is lvl 45~65.

I suggest building at least 3 to 4 apple trees at main, and 1 to 2 almond trees at gourmet.
    Then keep making apple pies and apple turnovers in your Bakery.

Also if you've reached fishing lvl 15 and unlocked boat rentals at flower farm, I suggest renting boats and let Oleg do the fishing for you.   Sell the fish directly or put in the Mermaid restaurant will help earn some extra income.

IF you have Sunflower event seeds, sow those at your highest lvl fields and put your best humus, and have your friends put sparkle (gifts).

Hope this helps. :)
  • I want to expand my main farm. The expansion costs $6,000,000. I don't have that much money. How do I get that much quickly?

Considering your signature says "Offical Member of Big Farm for almost two months,"
    Im guessing you're farm is lvl 45~65.

I suggest building at least 3 to 4 apple trees at main, and 1 to 2 almond trees at gourmet.
    Then keep making apple pies and apple turnovers in your Bakery.

Also if you've reached fishing lvl 15 and unlocked boat rentals at flower farm, I suggest renting boats and let Oleg do the fishing for you.   Sell the fish directly or put in the Mermaid restaurant will help earn some extra income.

IF you have Sunflower event seeds, sow those at your highest lvl fields and put your best humus, and have your friends put sparkle (gifts).

Hope this helps. :)
    My signature is very out of date, but you're still correct. I am level 56

• How does this make you money, the cost of bait for hogfish is 5250 and hogfish sells for 1500...
    You catch 9 hogfish for every bait used, so you earn 9 * 1,500 = 13,500 farm dollars per hogfish caught without including equipment and bait costs.
    That helps. Thank you :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file