Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!
Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!
Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.
And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.
So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!
Decoration Competition! ....... AND THE WINNER IS?
We know you all love your decorations, whether you are a statistics fiend with only the best value decos on your farm, or if it’s all about the look for you, they are an important part of your farming life. We would like to give one lucky farmer the opportunity to make their farm that little bit more personal and invite them to help us design an all new decoration! That’s right, we will hold a competition that allows one lucky winner to be a part of our design process and to bring a decoration to life.
A Co-operative Hard Worker Event will begin on the 1st of February and end on the 4th of February. At the end of this event, the top 100 players from each server will be entered into a draw. One name will be selected and the selected player will get the chance to speak directly with our Art team to design the decoration. The winner will receive the newly designed decoration for free, along with all members of their Co-operative!
The decoration will be a maximum of 8x8, and while the Happiness and Village Happiness will be determined once the final design is created we intend to give it a medium to high happiness value. The winner’s username will also appear in the decoration description, immortalised for all time! The final decoration name will be chosen by us as the name must be localised into multiple languages.
There must be a couple of limits to the decoration and so here are the guidelines for the winner:
The decoration will be a maximum size of 8x8
The theme of the decoration will be chosen by the winner (within the below terms of the competition)
The final design will be created by our Art team with 2 consultations via Skype
The suggestion must fit within the Big Farm world
More detailed terms can be found below, but the general competition rules are as follows:
The winning player will come from the top 100 players of the CHWE per server
The winner will be randomly selected
Only players who are members of the winning player’s co-op when the winner is selected will be granted the reward, those joining or leaving after this time will not receive the decoration
Only one account per user will be considered, if you have multiple accounts on different servers you cannot boost your chances with these additional accounts
(multiple accounts on a single server are barred by our terms, please review those for details)
While we will make efforts to communicate with the winner, it is important that the winner is able to converse in English or German. We are unfortunately not able to provide a translator for the conversation with our art team. We apologise and ask for your understanding on this point
At the end of the event, the winning player will be contacted by our team via their registered in-game mailing address, so please ensure you have a valid and registered address for the game so that we we can get in touch with you. If you do not have a valid email address you will not be eligible and a new winner will be selected. We will also announce the winner via the forums, so make sure to check back to see if you won! After some Skype consultations with the art team, they will work on the winner’s proposed idea and we will present the final design in the forums, along with providing the item to the winner and their co-op members.You can find the terms of this competition below. Unfortunately we are only able to provide these terms in English and apologise for the inconvenience.
Best of luck!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to players of Goodgame Studios’ Big Farm and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of countries in which Big Farm is hosted, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Goodgame Studios, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Goodgame Studios as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. How to Enter: The Campaign will be entered automatically by players from each server in the top 100 at the end of the Co-operative Hard Worker Event running between February 1st and February 4th. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Goodgame Studios. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Goodgame Studios.
4. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a decoration, designed in tandem with our art team. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Goodgame Studios. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Goodgame Studios’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Goodgame Studios to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Goodgame Studios. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Goodgame Studios shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GOODGAME STUDIOS‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Goodgame Studios, anyone acting on behalf of Goodgame Studios, and Goodgame Studios’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Goodgame Studios. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Goodgame Studios from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Goodgame Studios may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Goodgame Studios reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Goodgame Studios’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Goodgame Studios may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Goodgame Studios. Goodgame Studios reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Goodgame Studios has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Goodgame Studios reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Goodgame Studios and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF GERMANY AND HAMBURG, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hamburg having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Goodgame Studios, Theodorstr. 42-90, Hamburg, 22761, Germany.
13. The Campaign hosted by Goodgame Studios is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other third party network or service.
We have a winner!
farmerrose12 from the UK server!
Stay tuned to find out what design farmerrose12 picked, when the artists have finished their fine work we will show the decoration to you all via the forums!
"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine
W: DENK GROOT - LEEF KLEIN
@farmerrose12 (GB1) Way to go!
Made by farmerjohn 22 (US1) Thank you
Congratulations! Can hardly wait to see what you come up with. Remember skunks are pretty and having one on your farm is a great way to clear unwelcome pests .
Support | Community Guidelines 2018 | Terms of Service