Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

WWC Wheel of Fortune Stats

Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
Just in case anyone is interested in seeing some stats from the WWC Wheel of Fortune, I tracked all my 1,264 spins and the rewards given.  The results are pasted below.

The takeaway (for me) is that this seems to be a VERY popular wheel for GGS; even with 1,264 spins & 964 tokens used, I only wound up in 7th place.

I wasn't too concerned about where I placed though, as my primary intention was simply to win enough coins to purchase a Dazzling Duck Coop (which I did).

There seems to be about a 20% chance of winning WWC Coins on the wheel, both in the regular spins & the Jackpot Spins.  I feel that GGS should raise the percentage a bit on the Jackpot spins, or at least increase the amount of the payout; winning 20 coins in the Jackpot round is hardly a "Jackpot"; I'd like to see 50 at a minimum.

There's a good chance of winning Seaweed Humus in the Jackpot round, as I picked up 132 of them across 158 Jackpot spins. Good chance of Sunflower Seeds too, if you like those; picked up 70 of those. GMLs, on the other hand, are few and far between - only seems to be about a 1-2% chance of picking up some gold.

As far as the main wheel goes, you've got about a 1 in 3 (33%) chance of picking up seeds of some type (Rose, Violet or Wildflower), If you don't get a special seed of some type, your chances seem to be pretty even in picking up either a Mystery Box (or 2), some Seaweed (Feed or Fertilizer), some extra WoF Tokens, or some WWC Coins.

All in all, definitely my favorite wheel. And I'm sure that based on the number of tokens I sank into it and STILL only wound up in 7th place, others (including GGS) would agree. :)

Comments

• G'day Southern.

Great info, thanks for posting, love your work.

I've never spun the wheel that many times in 1 session. Most I've done in the past was around 120 spins (give or take) to collect an Irish chicken coop (fairly easy on the AU server). I did this on about 6 occasions.

I came away with the feeling the Jackpot wheel was not random. I didn't collect an data to backup my "feelings" and my main focus was the chicken coop. Your data does suggest that the payouts are indeed NOT random at all.

The Jackpot wheel is broken up in to 6 even sections, so over a long number of spins the payout should be around 16.66% per section. 33.33% for the WWC coins they are on the wheel twice. Your figures are nothing like what I would expect if the outcome was truly random.

Does anyone know if GGS has ever made a post about the expected prize payout of the wheel?

Mark
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    G'day Southern.

Great info, thanks for posting, love your work.

I've never spun the wheel that many times in 1 session. Most I've done in the past was around 120 spins (give or take) to collect an Irish chicken coop (fairly easy on the AU server). I did this on about 6 occasions.

I came away with the feeling the Jackpot wheel was not random. I didn't collect an data to backup my "feelings" and my main focus was the chicken coop. Your data does suggest that the payouts are indeed NOT random at all.

The Jackpot wheel is broken up in to 6 even sections, so over a long number of spins the payout should be around 16.66% per section. 33.33% for the WWC coins they are on the wheel twice. Your figures are nothing like what I would expect if the outcome was truly random.

Does anyone know if GGS has ever made a post about the expected prize payout of the wheel?

Mark
    The probability is definitely not equal, I did about 1,500 spins on the last worldwide championship wheel of fortune and I only got 1 gold mining license. Also another example is on the temporary farm wheel of fortunes, for example once I got 13 of one decoration and 2 of the other one, showing a much lower probability for the better decoration then the worse one.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I got a gold mining license on the WWC wheel in 8 jackpot rounds and a gold mining license on the regular wheel of fortune in 4 jackpot spins.  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Haven't posted these for awhile, so figured it was time. 

These are my current stats from the last 2 WWC's. 

Percentages (per item type) & WWC Coins won (per token used) appear to be pretty consistent between the 2 runs.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Haven't posted these for awhile, so figured it was time. 

These are my current stats from the last 2 WWC's. 

Percentages (per item type) & WWC Coins won (per token used) appear to be pretty consistent between the 2 runs.

Thanks for the information. I spin over a thousand on it every few months and I have similar results to yours. The one thing is that the gold mining license varies greatly for how often it is won. In the previous wheel of fortune, I got 3 gold mining licenses for using about 300 tokens but as I mentioned above I only got 1 gold mining license before when I used over 1,400 tokens. I would say that it is reasonable to expect to get one about every 300-500 tokens.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    whatever the case, whether its random or not, I wish they would remove the sunflower and other spec event seeds from this.  They are not worthy prizes.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file