Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

13032»

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Hy anyone is able to complete the wedding planner event  :) bz if u have then it mean u are on the system 24/7 or use a huge of gold
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    I've completed it on level 1. I must admit that level 3+ is IMPOSSIBLE to do without using gold unless it'll be fixed in future.
  • lois larner (AU1)lois larner (AU1) Posts: 198
    edited 27.01.2018
    i completed it last time, with hours to spare.
    did not use gold at all
    yes you need to be on a bit.
    i have it on in the background and continually come back to it through the day.
    i used quick turnaround things with the shortest times.
    mermaid bay 30 min, jasmine, soap, etc.

this time with the black pearls changing to poor drop rate from oleg, it took me longer in this section,
    200 envelops left out of 1900 then the doves.
    borderline this time though, i doubt i will finish as it took an extra day more on pearls. 3 this time compared to 2 last time

Edit.
    If the world championships were not on I WOULD NOT DO THIS EVENT EVER AGAIN. same with food truck
    just doing it for the points.
    notice you only get the points if you complete a level, not as you harvest.
  • As leader of a co-op I would like to be able to send out  a notice on the steps for this event so farmers can get a ahead but have not seen it anywhere. Could some send me an itemized list of the different steps please. I have so far:
    1.  Supply muffins and peaches and get cup from farming.
    2.  Supply bluefish, barley and eggs
    3.  Supply apple turnovers and cherries
    4.  Supply donkeys and spruce wood.  Collect goat feed from mill to get carrots.
    5.  ?
    6.  ?
    Thank-you for your kind assistance
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    edited 03.02.2018
    @Gumbyfoofs (US1)  Here you go, always start with Crazy Big Farm's site for this kind of useful information  :) 
    Food Truck Event 
    1) Donate muffins, peaches, find paper cups (bakery, peach trees, cups everything on GF)
    2) Donate bluefish, barley, eggs (Oleg, gardens, chicks, ducks)
    3) Donate turnovers, cherries (bakery, cherry trees)
    4) Donate donkeys, spruce, find carrots (donkeys, fields, gardens, meadows)
    5) Donate lambs lettuce, almonds, dandelions (gardens, almond trees) 
    6) Donate poplar, napkins (fields, gardens, meadows, napkins everything on GF plus doghouses on all farms)
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/themed/food_truck.htm
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I will start out by saying that it is appreciated to see new events come to Big Farm after enduring years of the same theme events.  The theme events which are less than repetitious, are at least rewarding unlike these new ones.

The amount of product required to donate (not sell) is just ludicrous.  New members want so badly to advance and have "awesome" deco on their farms, until they realize it wipes them out.  

Not sure in my lifetime on this game I will ever see fairness and less greed.  Trying to understand your business approach to fleecing your customers is mind boggling.  :/

Okay, stepping off my soap box and back to farming. 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    What happen to the cc pool
Sign In to comment.