Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New WWC Wheel of Fortune

qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
edited 02.02.2018 in Suggestions
Hi everyone, I wanted to make a thread to discuss the new WWC WOF, if one already exists I could not find it.

I tried the new WOF (Wheel of Fortune)

It has no WWC points so I don't have to worry about losing my position in the WWC, that is good.

It has WWC coins instead so I can earn more prizes, that is good too.

I got 20 coins when  I landed on the coins slot in the WOF. That is TERRIBLE. Should have gotten several hundreds at least, not a couple tens. My $0.02.

What do you all think?

Edit: Yep, that was my problem too, the jackpot coin payout was still only 20. I should have clarified that as well, thanks Gizmo22. Still, even for the regular spins 20 is very low, imo 100-300+ regular, a thousand or more jackpot.

edit: got to agree about the rep booster, it would have been useful if the wheel appeared before/during CC, but not now, not after.

edit: dchen, the only reason you think the coins payout should be changed the way that you do is because of the server you are one. look at the payout the rank 1 server gets and then look at what you said in your first comment.
Post edited by qewt (US1) on

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    My issue with it are the coin slots in jackpot spin round. During regular spins you will get either 20 or 40 WWC coins which is a bit low but considering its not in the jackpot its better than nothing I suppose. Now to the problem......I spun up the coin slot 3 times in jackpot spins and every single time it gave me only 20 coins, why is the payout in jackpot the same as regular?
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    The rewards are way too small

only reason to use it is to get double xp
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    The wheel of fortune payouts are never really big. Most spins will get smaller prizes. While I would like to see them bigger, overall I like this wheel. The prizes are useful items. Even though the coin amounts aren't huge, neither are the weekly payouts we get during the WWC.

The best I have gotten is 100 coins on the bonus wheel.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    So far the bonus spin has given me WWC coins in increments of 20, 40, 50,100, 200.
  • SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 25.01.2018
    I like this wheel also...all the prizes are good but I also agree that the bonus spins should always delivery larger quantities,   none should ever equal the regular spins    :|

It's a keeper tho        :) 

• So far the bonus spin has given me WWC coins in increments of 20, 40, 50,100, 200.
    nope 20, 20, 20, 20 ,20.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    My results (so far) from 136 spins:

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    some may not like the payouts but its easily the best wheel they've run since ive been here, everything on the normal wheel is of use and the jackpots (should be a bit bigger tho, how is the same amount you win in the normal spins a 'jackpot'?) are all good items

apart from the RP booster, useless outside of cc and not a lot of use in it

overall tho, a good addition, particularly for this event....
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 26.01.2018
    Championship coins are extremely valuable.  6000 can buy a decoration that gives 500 barn capacity.  With championship coins, you can buy a coop apple orchard, coop cherry orchard, sweet apiary and more.  Dont buy appearances.  It would take about 3-6 worldwide championships to get the building you want.  It is a long term goal. 

The wheel is giving only 20-50 coins in the jackpot spin, the same as a regular spin.  Jackpots are supposed to give much more reward than regular spin.  Why is one of the jackpots only 30 minutes of 5% reputation points booster?

Getting 500 coins per week is too low.  It should give at least 1000 for 30000 points and should not be affected that much on server ranking.  It is called a "Hard Work Reward" when I get these coins at the end of the week.  
    279 Spins (including Jackpot Spins):

And I *JUST* cracked the Top 50. (#50) :open_mouth:   -- So this is obviously a VERY popular wheel.

Averaging 9.2 Silver WWC Coins per WoF Token (Counting the ones I've won and reused).  Not that bad. Still haven't received a single GML or a Coins reward over 50, though.. But I'ma keep going! :)
  • WTG Southern (US1)       awesome...I'm getting there     :p   still lookin for that GML myself

The coins have been good to me  tho
    edited 26.01.2018
    400 Spins.

2,820 WWC Silver Coins won so far. Finally got something larger than a 50 (got a 200! Woo!).. Odds of getting that are VERY low though.

Still averaging 9.2 WWC Silver Coins per Token spent (including those won and re-invested). STILL no GML. Mostly Humus or SunFlower Seeds. Bleh.

Broke the spreadsheet up into 2 sections, "Regular" Spins and "Jackpot" spins with their own percentages.  Easier to see what the odds may be strictly for Jackpot Spins vs. Regular ones.  The "100%" totals are the bottom are strictly for my use in checksuming the above percentages.

I'm so sick of Special Wildflower Seeds I could spit. Patooie! :tongue:

edited 27.01.2018
    ive no idea why this was moved to suggestions but seeing as it is, the jackpot round has good items i feel with only one dud - the RP booster, very limited value and of no value outside of cc, so worse of both worlds

however, like most jackpot rounds, there's often a feeling of deflation when you receive an item of no greater value (or less!) than you received in the normal rounds

so isn't it reasonable that the items in the jackpot round be at least of equal value to those also present in the normal rounds? and as it's a jackpot round, more than one of the item would be nice, excluding the GML as most would accept that's a good win in anyone's book

so

replace RP booster with bronze, silver or gold mystery box
    seaweed humus - 2 or 3
    WCC coins - 100 or 200
    GML - 1
    wof token - 5
    sunflower seeds - 3

i think most reasonable people would consider that a jackpot round that would feel like a jackpot round, it really doesnt feel that way when you win 1 wof token, while at the same time it's not asking for silly numbers of items
    Post edited by Corvid (GB1) on
  • Skye MacDuell (US1)Skye MacDuell (US1) US1 Posts: 82
    edited 26.01.2018

i think most reasonable people would consider that a jackpot round that would feel like a jackpot round, it really doesnt feel that way when you win 1 wof token, while at the same time not it's not asking for silly numbers of items
    I agree. I enjoy this wheel, and for the most part, feel the rewards/prizes are adequate. However, I was able to play for 4 full rounds and on two of them received the RP booster for my final jackpot spin. It did not feel like I had won a jackpot. For that reason, I would request they remove that particular prize if the CC is not running concurrently. Would also like to see them increase the other jackpot prizes as previously stated. For me, it would then feel like it was a jackpot and better than what I could have received during a regular spin. Overall, the best wheel game to spend your tokens on.
    Post edited by Skye MacDuell (US1) on
  • There should not be a 20 WWC silver coin in the Jackpot round. The Jackpot should have at least 2x the biggest WWC silver coin on the regular.
    edited 30.01.2018
    pity the new wheel never made another showing

that debacle of a wheel in the first wcc was popping up mere hours apart continually

now we have one we like, it doesnt make a showing again - yet when we complained about the first one, damn thing wouldnt stop appearing

as someone said a long while ago when i first commented in the forum 'if you like something, dont tell ggs, they'll think something's wrong'
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    pity the new wheel never made another showing

that debacle of a wheel in the first wcc was popping up mere hours apart continually

now we have one we like, it doesnt make a showing again - yet when we complained about the first one, damn thing wouldnt stop appearing

as someone said a long while ago when i first commented in the forum 'if you like something, dont tell ggs, they'll think something's wrong'
    I spun that wheel casually, thinking it would be back so there is no rush. But it never came back. I was hoping to spin it some more as it actually had prizes that I wanted. :-(

There is still over a day left to the WWC. Please bring it back, if only for a short while!
    well im surprised it never came back and i dont believe they bothered to build a wheel for just one showing - the fact the gold for wcc coins 'offer' has appeared twice since the wheel made its debut, may be indicative of why it never made a second showing
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It is a very good wheel of fortune, hopefully it will be back more often during the next worldwide championships.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    If the WWC wheel of fortune showed up after the WWC ended, many players will try to win the last 500 tokens needed for a special building they really want.  
    absolutely, including myself

but then the 'favourite offer' of gold for wcc coins wont be used, which ggs obviously dont want

imo thats why the wheel never showed again, they didnt like the amount of coins we were making
    well im quite happy to eat my words and give a thumbs up to GGS when it does something right - ie the wcc wheel did reappear and enable players to top up their wcc coins to buy the reward/s of their choice

it was exactly what was needed and this very simple action would've pleased the user base across the board and met with a smile of approval and appreciation
Sign In to comment.