Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Stopping Optimize Processes Coop Research

Hi everyone.  I know for this research you need 9 people.  I only have three in the coop and a new person started this project.  I have asked and asked for them to back out and they haven't.  Is there anything I can do?  If they are booted for not participating for over 7 days, will this end the research?  Thank you very much  In another coop I was in it always seemed like players who first join the coop start a research project. 

Comments

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 28.01.2018
    If I'm understanding this correctly a new player has come in to your co-op and bought a researcher, not actually hit the 'start' research button.  You are not committed to keep adding researchers to this particular one and if you want to do another just choose one from the drop down menu.  A lot of new players do this, some are just being helpful and some are just experimenting with the buttons.

Edited to add...only leader and deputies can actually start the research. If the member is removed their money will automatically be returned to them unless they bought with gold.  In my experience their money does indeed go back to them but the researcher doesn't have to be bought again.
    Post edited by Val C (GB1) on
  • Thank you for responding.  The player isn't even a deputy.  They only participated as a researcher.  At least I was able to start the Healthier Pigs and got it going instead.  Thank you again for your response.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    You're very welcome JohnnieFarmer. I don't know if you send welcome messages to new members, but if you do you might consider adding a sentence informing them that the leader decides what research is to be done and will send out a co-op message asking members to buy researcher. Glad you managed to start the one you wanted.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Coop and coop project research costs 60000-120000 gold.  It is the only way to get more members to join the coop.  This will require 30 members to use 1-2 gold mining licenses to do the research.  This cost is way too much.  
  • Yeah, it adds up pretty quick.  Sure can't afford that much gold.  Thank you for responding!  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file