Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 31st - Chinese New Year + Compensation and more! - Discussion

Comments

• @PicklePaws

someone needs to check that figure 

- 100 x Super Fertilizer

had 50+ before hotfix have 98 now -- haven't used any 

Best thing to do would be to send a ticket to Support.  

Pickle
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 01.02.2018
    I liked the goldfish bait as part of the compensation... but the goldfish event is not running right now. I looked in inventory... no bait or food there. Did it just vanish since the event is not currently running & we normally don't hold on to those things between events? Will it show up when the event starts again?
    someone needs to check that figure - 100 x Super Fertilizer -  had 50+ before hotfix have 98 now -- haven't used any 
     Same here, checked in all of Oleg's pockets and no goldfish bait. I did not write down how much of the other things i had before, so impossible to say if i missed any of the other compensations as well.
  • Just to let everyone know we are aware of the missing goldfish bait and feed.  Once we get an answer we will let everyone know :).

Pickle
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    Just to let everyone know we are aware of the missing goldfish bait and feed.  Once we get an answer we will let everyone know :).

Pickle
    and ferts
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    So does that mean we will now be getting another compensation package for the original compensation package stuff up?? This is getting ridiculous.....heres an idea, how about giving us a smooth fast (yes fast) running game with no bugs thats a pleasure to play and u can keep your special seeds and other useless trinkets you tried to compensate us with?
  • Has the Chinese New Year event been cancelled?
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Has the Chinese New Year event been cancelled?
    Doubt it. My guess is that it will start tomorrow or during the weekend.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    compensation 

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Has the Chinese New Year event been cancelled?
    Official Chinese New Year is on February 16th, so I'm guessing that's when the event will start. Maybe a few days before then, earliest, though I presume the Valentine event will come first.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    PLAYER INFO DIALOGUE.
    At the moment the big boot nestles delicately between the message button and the go-to button.
    Our illustrious leader is terrified that she might boot someone by accident (uses a touch screen)
    Are any other co-op leaders finding this a concern ?
    and is there any chance of getting it moved to the left hand end of the row @WascallyWabbit  ?
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    PLAYER INFO DIALOGUE.
    At the moment the big boot nestles delicately between the message button and the go-to button.
    Our illustrious leader is terrified that she might boot someone by accident (uses a touch screen)
    and is there any chance of getting it moved to the left hand end of the row @WascallyWabbit  ?
    Jep, its a concern...its very easy to misclick there - thought the same as you - and reminded myself to put on my glasses before I clicked anywhere.
  • PLAYER INFO DIALOGUE.

• we cannot have a terrified illustrious leader, so please do move that button. from a terrified deputy. :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.02.2018
    PLAYER INFO DIALOGUE.
    @Uncle John (GB1)  When I first saw how close the Boot was to the "Go To" arrow, I thought the same thing, Uncle John. There is a confirmation button if you do click on the boot, though. But a touch screen could go through that easily.  ;) Why didn't they think about that?  :/
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    PLAYER INFO DIALOGUE.
    Speaking as a leader myself, I too would prefer it if the boot could be moved !
    I liked the player info the way it was before......its another "improvement" that I don't see as an improvement at all. Sometimes change is bad!
  • @DxrxbillingGame (US1)

The event hasn't been cancelled.  These events don't always start after the updates.  CNY - Feb 15th at 23:59 and ends March 2nd at 23:59 .  This is posted in the Mods News Bulletins.

@Uncle John (GB1)

The placement of the boot button has been taken back to the team to see about having it moved.

Pickle
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151

The placement of the boot button has been taken back to the team to see about having it moved.

Pickle
    Thank you Pickle!  It was worry me as well :#:#:#
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    What happened to the snowmen decos? We put tickets in & still didn't get them?

Compensation

Some of you have been waiting for compensation for the recent issues we faced in the game. First off, we would like to thank you for your patience as we got everything prepared for you. We will now go into more detail about the compensation packages you will receive:

Snowman Event

• Those who had submitted an issue to our support team with receiving their rewards in the snowman event will receive a Snowman decoration with the 5th (highest) level appearance

• This will feature 50 HP and 17 VHP with a quality rating of 7

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I am level 396.  I have "Shorter times" a lot this week, and I cannot complete level 5 of the Food Truck event.

I have been quiet for a few weeks, and I hate saying that things are "worse than ever".  But they ARE!!

Is GGS is ever coming back to work? or are we just letting the game die?  It feels like that they have abandoned the game.

Please do not run the Food Truck or Wedding Planner event again until the drops have been adjusted.  There is no point!  It is just embarrassing.

Now.....before you say, "we can't do that so quickly".......hogwash....I have been around long enough to remember you adjusting events in literally hours.  There is no reason that this cannot be done in a matter so days at the longest.

GGS, please get your act together.  The last month has been the most demoralizing, the most embarrassing, since the game began.  We need for you to get yourselves together and get with the program.

I am level 396.  I have "Shorter times" a lot this week, and I cannot complete level 5 of the Food Truck event.

I have been quiet for a few weeks, and I hate saying that things are "worse than ever".  But they ARE!!

Is GGS is ever coming back to work? or are we just letting the game die?  It feels like that they have abandoned the game.

Please do not run the Food Truck or Wedding Planner event again until the drops have been adjusted.  There is no point!  It is just embarrassing.

Now.....before you say, "we can't do that so quickly".......hogwash....I have been around long enough to remember you adjusting events in literally hours.  There is no reason that this cannot be done in a matter so days at the longest.

GGS, please get your act together.  The last month has been the most demoralizing, the most embarrassing, since the game began.  We need for you to get yourselves together and get with the program.

Of course they can fix these things fast. Remember how quickly they fixed the bug that gave players access to hundreds of millions of dollars. Not only did they fix that in record time they gave us all a lecture and banned players. The fact is GGS have no interest in doing things that benefit players, its all about lining their pockets with money.
    @WascallyWabbit
    @CuddlyFoxes
    @PicklePaws

GGS, are you out there?  Is anyone there???????
    What about the Goldfish bait?  Will you fix this before the Goldfish event starts in 2 days?
  • What about the Goldfish bait?  Will you fix this before the Goldfish event starts in 2 days?

The missing goldfish bait & pellets will be given out when the event starts up again.  :)

Pickle 
  • @WascallyWabbit
    @CuddlyFoxes
    @PicklePaws

GGS, are you out there?  Is anyone there???????
    @gavinfarms (US1) Yes, we are here. ;) In regards to your post here, feedback for the food truck & wedding planner events have been passed on to the team. Once we have information about any changes to those events, we will let you guys know. The game is still being worked on & not dying.
  • Hi Guys, 

Several off-topic posts, about the frequency of the CC, have been moved to the correct thread (below):

Length & Frequency of the Cooperative Championship
    SO.......to be clear, when the event starts, I will see the bonus bait?  Is this correct?  I would like to inform the coop.  It effects our performance to have everyone knowing what to do.

PicklePaws said:
    What about the Goldfish bait?  Will you fix this before the Goldfish event starts in 2 days?

The missing goldfish bait & pellets will be given out when the event starts up again.  :)

Pickle 

What happened to the snowmen decos? We put tickets in & still didn't get them?

Compensation

Some of you have been waiting for compensation for the recent issues we faced in the game. First off, we would like to thank you for your patience as we got everything prepared for you. We will now go into more detail about the compensation packages you will receive:

Snowman Event

• Those who had submitted an issue to our support team with receiving their rewards in the snowman event will receive a Snowman decoration with the 5th (highest) level appearance

Please stop ignoring my post. You have addressed old post & new post = what's up? Apparently the player that posted you're hoping we'll forget is right or maybe only half right. GGS compensated the players they wanted gold buyers) & not all that submitted tickets. You might get more players buying gold if you're fair to all players. Forum conversation is proof of this.
  • What happened to the snowmen decos? We put tickets in & still didn't get them?

Compensation

Snowman Event

Please stop ignoring my post. You have addressed old post & new post = what's up? Apparently the player that posted you're hoping we'll forget is right or maybe only half right. GGS compensated the players they wanted gold buyers) & not all that submitted tickets. You might get more players buying gold if you're fair to all players. Forum conversation is proof of this.

I did send you a PM about this, but I just got an update. The team is still looking into this and as soon as we have an update we will let you know :).

Pickle 
    Thx Pickle Paws sorry if I jumped the gun.
Sign In to comment.