Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing Bees Event

11214»

Comments

• Astor (NL1)Astor (NL1) NL1 Posts: 150
    umm thats webs not working for me
    getting problem loading page
    is it  any seed or need certain seed?
    im got 3 bee atm but not getting anymore
    @odinff7 (INT1)
    you can plant any seed, but the most bees you get from sunflower (nearly on every field), but if you plant wilde flowers or corn then you have to harvest more often to receive bees.
  • Now I'm already have 7 bees.
  • Baysurfer (US1)Baysurfer (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    I have harvested numerous fields and have not seen a bee yet.  Did they really escape?
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    When you win sunflower seeds from events or mystery boxes keep them as they are very useful for this event. Sunflower seeds you will give you 1 bee per field.  If you do not have them, other flower seeds do give you bees but not every field every time.  
    I sometimes scrape through the 3 days & collect every bee.  Sometimes I do not.  The more fields you have the better chance you will finish this event.

Don't worry if you don't finish it this time as it is a regular event on the calendar.  It will be back again & again & again & again.  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    If I'm active, I can collect what I need with just regular corn.  They also pop out of the doghouse now and then.  I quit using Sunflower seeds -- even though reliable, I was trading event seeds for other event seeds, and the Sunflower seeds are very valuable during Golden Week.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Wheat gave me 1-2 bees every 5 fields, cabbage gave one every 10 fields.  
  • Baysurfer (US1)Baysurfer (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    My bees are so infrequent I lost track. I use to complete this project everytime it was offered. Not this time.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    It's my experience that Rose and Violet event seed work best for the Missing Bee's event.  

I usually complete within 5 hours, sunflowers take too long for very little reward.  

I find using any other seed other than event seed on the appropriate tab is waste of time and effort.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    umm thats webs not working for me
    getting problem loading page
    is it  any seed or need certain seed?
    im got 3 bee atm but not getting anymore
    I am sorry that you can't get on the website. No one else has had a problem. I took a screenshot of the drop rates for you.

On my farm, Violets and roses have about the same drop rate as cabbage, cabbage is usually 1 in 10, not 1 in 5.  Wheat is about 1 in 5.  
    edited 04.02.2018
    It's not just about drop rates, it's time that you have to watch.

Sunflower that give you 1 drop in 8 hours as opposed to the 5 - 6 from violets in the same amount of time if you only use 1 field.  I have 9 fields currently.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Sunflower that give you 1 drop in 8 hours as opposed to the 5 - 6 from violets in the same amount of time if you only use 1 field.  I have 9 fields currently.
    Doesn't make a lot of sense (at least to me) to use 30+ Violet seeds just to "win" 20 Rose seeds and a few XP though. Or to "Trade" 10+ Sunflower Seeds for 20 Rose Seeds. Why bother?

I plant wheat overnight and do corn during the day, and I've never failed to get all the bees before the end of the event. If anything, I'd wait until the last day of the event to use a few violet seeds to get the last bee or 2 (if it came to that).  But to speed through it in 5 hours with a bunch of special seeds "just" to finish it as fast as possible? Why?
    edited 04.02.2018
    I bother because I am still leveling up the achievements for planting/growing roses/violets.

Also because I need all the time I can get to do other events, without this event interfering with the other event or the drop rates

Doesn't make a lot of sense (at least to me) to use 30+ Violet seeds just to "win" 20 Rose seeds and a few XP though. Or to "Trade" 10+ Sunflower Seeds for 20 Rose Seeds. Why bother?

I plant wheat overnight and do corn during the day, and I've never failed to get all the bees before the end of the event. If anything, I'd wait until the last day of the event to use a few violet seeds to get the last bee or 2 (if it came to that).  But to speed through it in 5 hours with a bunch of special seeds "just" to finish it as fast as possible? Why?
    That's what I do.  I always plant wheat overnight, and corn during the day when I'm on, and almost never fail to get all the bees.  Not about to trade valuable event seeds for less valuable ones.
  • fastpat (US1)fastpat (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    One of the players says they have had to collect bees twice...is this possible?  and do it again?
  • Double R (US1)Double R (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    You will find that planting sunflowers before bed you will wake up and harvest all the bees if you have 10 fields.
    You will find that planting sunflowers before bed you will wake up and harvest all the bees if you have 10 fields.
    True, but sunflower seeds are far more valuable than rose seeds, which is what you win. I find I can manage to get all 10 bees with corn and regular alfalfa (when I'm on), and wheat overnight. Takes about 3 days.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Wildflowers, alfalfa and corn.  It's all I ever plant to get the bees.  Unless it is a long time away from the game, then I plant wheat.  The amount of fields you have count too.  Far more bees when you have lots of fields.

• One of the players says they have had to collect bees twice...is this possible?  and do it again?
    @fastpat (US1)  I have never heard of that happening - Once you have collected all the bees you get the reward, but the event still stays on your farm until it ends.
  • yes once you collect all the bee's you get you reward, it's not a really good reward but you don't have to do much to collect the bees.
Sign In to comment.