Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wheel of Fortune

Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
edited 01.02.2018 in Suggestions
Can we PLEASE!! PLEASE!! get rid of the rake and the brush on the CC WOF. Guaranteed that these come up at least 90% of each 8 spins.
I'm not saying they are useless to the CC. But maybe replace them with something that can be put to better use during the CC. Like Seaweed feed.
Oh and 1 Token Reward on the free spin, c'mon. That's just silly when you can get up to 3 on the normal spins! Same for the 1 Seaweed Humus on the free spin. These rewards should be at least 5 of each on the free spins. 
I think the way it is, is kind of insulting and a rip off!
Post edited by Wons (AU1) on

Comments

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 01.02.2018
    its funny you prefer rakes to brushes, i prefer brushes to rakes.

have to agree about the order of scale of rewards, especially on jackpot spins.

edit: totally understand wons, just trying to help myself lol. Happy Farming.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 01.02.2018
    @qewt (US1) Oh sorry. Was an oversight, it' was early and I hadn't my coffee yet! lol :p

Have editied!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I like them, but I don't jump up and down when I get them.  And we do need better prizes for the jackpot round.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Jackpot only gives 30 minutes of 5% reputation points.  It is too short.  

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    They never put seaweed on the regular wheels.  That's strictly a Jackpot spin.

I'm perfectly happy with the rakes and brushes, as we use a TON of them during the CC - Duck Coops, cow sheds, special seeds.. They really help with missions.. And it's a lot better than what it USED to be.. *DUNG*. :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    They never put seaweed on the regular wheels.  That's strictly a Jackpot spin.

I'm perfectly happy with the rakes and brushes, as we use a TON of them during the CC - Duck Coops, cow sheds, special seeds.. They really help with missions.. And it's a lot better than what it USED to be.. *DUNG*. :)
    Yes, I agree, they are very useful for using on those buildings and they give a good boost to production. I would be disappointed if they removed these from the cooperative wheel of fortune as they are my favourite prizes. I can use them to help my cooperative members with other events, I can help improve my own score with seaweed but I cannot help them in their missions.
Sign In to comment.