Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 31st - Chinese New Year + Compensation and more! - Discussion

You can discuss the latest update here!

Comments

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I have a few questions.

When is the cookie change going to happen? (cant find it in the annocement - or I am blind).

Snowman Event

• Those who had submitted an issue to our support team with receiving their rewards in the snowman event will receive a Snowman decoration with the 5th (highest) level appearance

• This will feature 50 HP and 17 VHP with a quality rating of 7

I reported missing items here for my coop (as I am the only one who go here), and I doubt, that they have concted support because of that thread that was made with missing things over christmas - what about those?
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Just read the 'good' news during my vacation. Hope the best for all.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    As I understand the update, the cookie change will come with the 31-01 update.
    But how does this effect the game when using the standalone flashplayer?
    If I understand correctly the stored cookie will no longer be on the computer but in the browser. But the flashplayer is not a browser....????
  • Snowman Event
    • Those who had submitted an issue to our support team with receiving their rewards in the snowman event will receive a Snowman decoration with the 5th (highest) level appearance

• This will feature 50 HP and 17 VHP with a quality rating of 7

Why such high VHP? Isn't 8 VHP the highest amount possible get during the event? Change my Snowman decorations to have that much also.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Is the Coop HW at the normal time tomorrow?  Mod News does not have a time.....
    Hopefully we will see more updates coming soon.  I had begun to think that the game was "dying"
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Will chinese new year drops come from main farm or all 3 farms?  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    If I understand correctly the stored cookie will no longer be on the computer but in the browser. But the flashplayer is not a browser....????
    The standalone Flash Player uses Internet Explorer's Temporary Internet Files cache folder.

Therefore, if you wish to clear your cache when using the Standalone Flash Player, follow the procedure to clear IE's cache.
  • It's been 2 weeks of downloading issues...and when is this so called 'optimize' going to let us play the game? How about some overall compensation? There's no word, no explanation...my hands are so sore from banging on the keys trying to get any action done, it takes 4 tries each click. I am loosing so much progress & enjoyment and dropping like crazy with down time. One day I got on and hand my morning play & returned 4 hrs later to rotate pups (took 2 hrs and not much accomplished)...can't play the CC or any event it's so chuggy...and yet you guys loaded another 'culinary event' today!? I'd really like to be able to play the game on MY time not the aggravation & frustration of these past 2 weeks. That's really lousy odds
  • Will chinese new year drops come from main farm or all 3 farms?  
    They drop from Main Farm according to the post.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/118197/update-feb-3rd-too-late-for-new-years-eve
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I'm actually a bit disappointed with the chinese new year dog decoration......its just the current dog we have walking around colored gold and standing on a platform. Surely the graphics team could have altered the look of the dog in some way, not rehash what we already have on our farm. I'll still place it for the happiness value but its an inferior decoration when put up against the two chinese new year decorations......will fireworks booster times still be announced?

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    The standalone Flash Player uses Internet Explorer's Temporary Internet Files cache folder.

Therefore, if you wish to clear your cache when using the Standalone Flash Player, follow the procedure to clear IE's cache.
    Thanks for the answer @Southern (US1)
  • I didnt report the missing snowman deco, due all the other reports from the other users! dill ik get my missing deco as well ?
    The lack of willingness to answer questions, from the mods, is that because they dont know the answers, or because they wont answer? I know that our mods are busy, but still.....It seems that we can ask away about as good as everything and we never get answers, so that ends up with multiple sort of questions, which I guess its not the best thing.....But who knows...?
  • @Tinzen (SKN1)

There is a link in the announement to the cookie update maybe just hard to see, you can go here to read the cookie update:  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/172350/announcement-cookie-change#latest

Only those that sent in a support ticket will get the snowman decoration.  

@dchen1 (US1)

Drops will be from the Main Farm.

@gavinfarms (US1)
    @gizmo22 (AU1)

trying to confirm.

@Tinzen (SKN1)

There is a link in the announement to the cookie update maybe just hard to see, you can go here to read the cookie update:  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/172350/announcement-cookie-change#latest

Only those that sent in a support ticket will get the snowman decoration.  

@dchen1 (US1)

Drops will be from the Main Farm.

@gavinfarms (US1)
    @gizmo22 (AU1)

trying to confirm.

Thanks for getting back to us :smile:  
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 31.01.2018
    A Co-operative Hard Worker Event will begin on the 1st - 4th of February. At the end of this event, the top 100 players from each server will be entered into a draw. One name will be selected and the selected player will get the chance to speak directly with our Art team to design the decoration. The winner will receive the newly designed decoration for free, along with all members of their Co-operative!

Oooooh this is so cooool! Id love to get a personalised decoration!!! Shame im so terrible at HW events lol I wish it was a FHW one!!

The fishing XP bar, currently only shown in Oleg’s fishing menu, will also be shown in the Deep Sea Dock area. 

Errr... Can anyone see where in the deep sea dock area..?
  • PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 31.01.2018
    @Michiru (GB1)

Look up at the top of your screen you will see the bar beside the experience point bar.

Pickle
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    Are you kidding us with those rewards? Waiting for one month to get some lousy stuff which doesn't include any seaweed things and I don't get my coop Apple orchard which we have won?
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 31.01.2018
    @Michiru (GB1)

Look up at the top of your screen you will see the bar beside the experience point bar.

Pickle
    There it is!!! Found it!! Cheers @PicklePaws!  Please excuse my temporary blindness hahah I appreciate your help xx

• @Michiru (GB1)

Then I had temporary blindness too, cause I looked all over for it too!  It really blends in with the background.

Pickle
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    we got goldfish bait for free but i cant see it in my inventory
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I liked the goldfish bait as part of the compensation... but the goldfish event is not running right now. I looked in inventory... no bait or food there. Did it just vanish since the event is not currently running & we normally don't hold on to those things between events? Will it show up when the event starts again?
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151

The fishing XP bar, currently only shown in Oleg’s fishing menu, will also be shown in the Deep Sea Dock area. 

Errr... Can anyone see where in the deep sea dock area..?
    Oooohhh - glad I'm not the only one who could not find it after clicking on everything in sight, LOL!  ;)
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I liked the goldfish bait as part of the compensation... but the goldfish event is not running right now. I looked in inventory... no bait or food there. Did it just vanish since the event is not currently running & we normally don't hold on to those things between events? Will it show up when the event starts again?
    Yep - it's strange enough - they don't even think the compensation through before they send it out...- This is about hopeless :neutral:
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 31.01.2018
    it what manner did this "package" come - haven't "seen"it already have inventory of seeds so probably won't notice that or anymore water drips...

i won't tell you how words have failed me (NOT) over how bad this is after waiting more than a month.....nor does it provide to people things won but not received

good luck to the "new deco contest" winner - as one of top 100 gold users you get to have a one-on-one (or maybe not) with the art department which probably consists of one person who doubles as the twitter content poster or some such wheeeeeeeee! having fun yet?

my face when i read the items in the 2 "packages" 

Post edited by JustMe (US1) on
    So, I get my champ coins, and now the yellow truck is gone.  Can we get the yellow truck back?  I would like for the game to work properly for one 24 hour period.  My concerns about the game "dying" are still very present.
    So, I get my champ coins, and now the yellow truck is gone.  Can we get the yellow truck back?  I would like for the game to work properly for one 24 hour period.  My concerns about the game "dying" are still very present.
    read the mods news buettin
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 31.01.2018
    No one in Hayride co-op received missing snowmen deco with update what happened? Yes, we all submitted a ticket to support.

I really don't understand how you can have fair challenges with other servers when they don't rune or have the same events available at the same time. example below:
    read the mods news buettin

We didn't & don't have the yellow truck on the US server at least my co-op doesn't but not sure about other members on US server. If others on the US server have it than that brings up another question of how can you have fair challenges on the same server if not all members have the same events available at the same time either?
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    @PicklePaws

someone needs to check that figure 

- 100 x Super Fertilizer

had 50+ before hotfix have 98 now -- haven't used any 

Sign In to comment.