Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Shinkei Suijaku School

Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
edited 11.11.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
i played the event using 108 tokens and now the ranking shows nothing mean my name and like that 

the event is not end how it removed and i do not see the players name who were first it shows like the old event reset and the  new one start why  :'(:'(:'(
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    i played the event using 108 tokens and now the ranking shows nothing mean my name and like that 

the event is not end how it removed and i do not see the players name who were first it shows like the old event reset and the  new one start why  :'(:'(:'(
    @Xcution (INT1)  Have you tried refreshing the page using Ctrl + F5 or clearing your browser cache to see if the rankings come back?  :)  Mine are showing up just fine.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

@Xcution (INT1)  Have you tried refreshing the page using Ctrl + F5 or clearing your browser cache to see if the rankings come back?  :)  Mine are showing up just fine.
    yes i did and nothing came back
    @grrr (NL1)
    send the linked now i read that 

and i believe that not to play this event this event reset so much  dont know why but its reset almost every time
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3636326/#Comment_3636326

lol and they dear to say only 4 servers are effected. THATS 4 to much.

what will the compensation be 10 tokens? while probably some have spend more then 100.

• Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    I was in 1st place, and you can't prove that I'am lying..so, I'm patiently waiting for my 1st place prizes. o:) 
     :|@Spurgiukas (INT1) really I was thinking I should say that but I was on 34  :p:p no cheating now give me frozen crystal palace  :D:D:D
    where is the compansation how long we have to wait 
  • Susan232 (GB1)Susan232 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 42
    I just logged in and noticed the rankings are missing now. It's just a blank screen. What's the problem?
  • Yep - lost all my points.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Same here, lost my points
  • e c burger (INT1)e c burger (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    Yes also me, lost all my points and a new ranking list has started.... 
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    yep same here lost ranking so all coins i had used was a complete waste again!
  • As usual a lot of people have lost their rank in this game.  Shut down without any warning either is another joke.  But yet you continue to introduce new things to this game.....FIX what doesn't work first !!
  • maluk7 (GB1)maluk7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Totally agree

Fed up of writing tickets every event
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I'm all with you here - can't be right, that I need to document all going on, in this game. You KNOW already that almost every event is broken - fix it, and let me play...that's why I'm here!
    (I know it's possible to find young (cheap) people, who would love to be tester on a game like this- why don't you hire more people ?
    - You had a revenue of 288 mill euros in 2015...sure there gotta be something left, to get the game working right!.
    I know, from reading about the company, that you have had servere problems with your employees, and that you let go of a whole lot these, over the last years...why? - do you really think the game will 'sort itself'?
    How do you sleep at night, knowing you're not giving us what we thought we paid for?
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    I have completed lesson 2/2 .I have found all the matching pairs,but now it is stuck and it won't continue so I cannot claim my rewards.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I have completed lesson 2/2 .I have found all the matching pairs,but now it is stuck and it won't continue so I cannot claim my rewards.
    Close the game and you'll get your rewards.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Thank you ,artful.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thank you ,artful.
    I never knew, either, until some kind soul told me. They don't make it clear in the game. They should have designed it like everything else.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    edited 29.10.2018
    After the maintenance all our points have gone and it is back at zero, muck up again GGS.  We want our points back.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

wtg GGS !! Thats your signature again

• well gg your a right bunch of cowboys all the hard work and gold I spent on getting to 3rd place on the shinkei school you do  a hot fix and guess what I find that the shinkei school been reset to zero did one of the the lesser co ops complain because the co op I am in had several players occupping the top ten places 
    one fed up irate angery player 
  • well gg your a right bunch of cowboys all the hard work and gold I spent on getting to 3rd place on the shinkei school you do  a hot fix and guess what I find that the shinkei school been reset to zero did one of the the lesser co ops complain because the co op I am in had several players occupping the top ten places 
    one fed up irate angery player

I understand your pain because you have paid a lot of gold for those points and they have been taken away from you.  I assure you that no one from one of 'the lesser co ops' complained. I suggest that we get rid of the School so that this awful problem never occurs again.

• hi
    this probebly has been discussed before but the effect the school in particulair has on the end results of the coop championships is insane 
    bigfarm guys speak of balancing the game all the time but this school is taking away the whole essence of the coop championship in whole 
    coops sometimes are fighting like crazy for first place by playing the missions ...thats what coop championship its purpose is 
    than the school ends and all of a suddon a coop is ahead by nearly 20 million reputation and that can never be overtaken in the few hours left on the clock 
    same whit wheel of fortune altho these effects are not that large but still considderble 
    in our server we do have a coop really small playing gold league just by spinning the wheel and winning the school 
    and haha this coop has only 1 active person 
    i do not mind that this person wins these things becuase her winning means others arent but it does show the game is very unbalanced that way and that is is all about gold gold gold 
    why does everything in the game have to be so mutch about gold is there not enouf ways for us to spend it?? whitout that school and the wheel
    i have an idea .... if you wanna keep the wheel and the school instead of giving away free reputation give away a extra reputation booster for a few hours whit a % pending on the place they ended in that way winners stil have to work for their reputation instead of getting insane amounts that rig the game but that does mean you wil have to end wheel @ a normal time so peeps wil be able to use what they won 
  • I cannot agree more. The school and the wheel are a very unpleasent element of the Coop Championship. 
    Although we cannot prove it, it looks like a cheat is being used... Or more then a lot of money is spent. 
    This takes a massive amount of fun out of the game for a lot of players and the coops that really do work hard to gain their (own) points. I also know the coops being talked about... It just corrupts the game and really frustrates players (also noticed in the chat from our coop)

When you do the math it is just not possible to gain that huge amount of points by playing the school or the wheel by how it should be played. Also with a lot of missions, there is just way to much gold being smacked, so you just stop playing missions if you notice the players who do that (like the lone wolves in the coops talked about above).  

I hope this trend stops... I hope more fun will be back in the game soon. Otherwise I'm scared that BF will lose a lot of their loyal players.  
  • Hoi ik sluit me graag bij Gootje66 aan:]

Groetjes Tovergraan
  • Ronaldy (NL1)Ronaldy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14
    I started the discussion about this item already during the former Coop Championships, 4 weeks and  two weeks ago.
    I did this by notifiing BF that there were irregular movements at the japanese school. I had timed the necessary time to finish one session (2 rounds of memory) And I had seen that the points that you can gain in one session is max about 1900 points. You can double this by ….. indeed.... by gold. So then 3800 points is max.
    The timed sessions did give an impression how much time you need for finish one session. This is minimal 2 minutes and 20 seconds  AT LEAST. That means you need about 1 hour intense playing the school for max 98.000 points. (if you got every session the max)

Crazu enough I have notices also that when you finish the 2 sessions within the regular number of pairs you get much less points than when you missed pairs and have to buy more chances for finishing the session.
    So it looks like it is made to spend by you lots of japanes coins (and in much cases Gold)

I noticed that a player had gained 545.000 points in about 1,5 hour….
    I never have had feed back from BF, except the standard answers: for privacy bla bla bla bla bla   and conform the regulations and conditions that are deposed by BF.

So, that there is something wrong with this Japanese school is Obvious. That BF don't act on this is also Obvious.

Besides this malversations it is een good point from Guinevere, that the Championship between coops has an other purpose than just  put gold and gold. I

Because I have BF mailed several times about this I will stop here. Point is made. I hope that they realize that this is very bad for the game and will lead to departure by good players.

Ronaldy

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

I understand your pain because you have paid a lot of gold for those points and they have been taken away from you.  I assure you that no one from one of 'the lesser co ops' complained. I suggest that we get rid of the School so that this awful problem never occurs again.

such display of sportsmanship LOL ... quite unique !

• elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    I just spun wheel of fortune to get sparkles for CC, very disappointed to find there were none available this time :(
Sign In to comment.