Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC Glitches

I have been experiencing a couple of, what I can only explain as glitches, because otherwise, it would be people cheating, and I don't think that's possible in this game.

On some missions that I have been in during this CC (Not WWCC), I have had some of the same people in more than one mission. (eg: have shelved and gone onto another mission) and the same person is still showing as being active in both missions at once.

Other glitch is people coming into a mission about after it has started. This has just now happened again to the mission I am in. A player came in 5mins after the start of it.
Would take a screen shot of this but it's not possible as we don't know this is going to happen until it happens.

This to me is a serious issue as these people have generally been very high level players and it makes it that much harder for the smaller farms to get anywhere in the CC.

Can someone maybe @Southern (US1) please let the Devs. know as I know other people are having the same issues.

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Don't look at me, Wons.. I'm not a moderator.  You need to be talking to @WascallyWabbit, @CuddlyFoxes or @PicklePaws :)
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Ah Jinkies!! I'm so sorry @Southern (US1) I honestly thought you were a Mod!! It's coz you are so knowledgeable with most things! Maybe you should be a Mod hehe  I'd certainly vote for you.  ;)

Sincere Apologies to you and thank you for tagging the Mods. :)
  • @Wons (AU1)

This issue has been reported before.  Screen shots would really help if there is anyway you could possibly get them.

Pickle
    All I can say is that I'll try, but can't promise as no-one knows it's going to happen.
    We need before and after shots so unless we remember to screenshot the start of  every mission, hoping to catch it, it's not an easy thing to do. But we can all only try it this way I guess. Maybe someone will get lucky. 

It is a major issue though so, in the meantime, maybe the Devs can take a look at the coding to see if they can catch it. 

Thanks @PicklePaws
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    All I can say is that I'll try, but can't promise as no-one knows it's going to happen.
    We need before and after shots so unless we remember to screenshot the start of  every mission, hoping to catch it, it's not an easy thing to do. But we can all only try it this way I guess. Maybe someone will get lucky. 

It is a major issue though so, in the meantime, maybe the Devs can take a look at the coding to see if they can catch it. 

Exactly, there is no way to predict a problem is about to occur, but GGS is into the habit to ask for screenshots anyway, rather than check their game and make sure is working properly before the event goes live

On a different note, I also have noticed the same players in 2 consecutive missions with me, and they appear to be active (green dot) in both

• PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 30.01.2018

Thanks 

It has been confirmed that once a mission is shelved it's not possible to go back and play it.   This is most likely a display issues from the screens not updating.  As for the other glitch I do understand it won't be easy to get the screenshots, but it would be helpful if you could get them.

Pickle
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 30.01.2018

@PicklePaws

your answer is off topic, we are well aware that once we shelve a mission we can no longer collect, and this is not the point at all 

It makes no difference whether a display issue or not, the fact that a player has shelved and moved on to the next mission but is still showing as if active with a green dot (rather than a red one) is a problem for the other players still active in the mission

And this is something the DEVs need to check ASAP without waiting for a miracle which will let the players show them the problem on some unlikely and completely fortuitous screenshots. It's that simple

It has been confirmed that once a mission is shelved it's not possible to go back and play it.   This is most likely a display issues from the screens not updating.  As for the other glitch I do understand it won't be easy to get the screenshots, but it would be helpful if you could get them.

Pickle
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I have another glicht here

The small one is when my mission started, the big one is when I opened it.
    That has happened to me as well @Tinzen (SKN1) but I waited til the refresh button can be clicked again and it showed the correct qty after I clicked it. But Definitely another glitch.

There are so many that my brain can't hold them all in my memory.  :p So I will have to wait til one happens again to post it here lol
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    That has happened to me as well @Tinzen (SKN1) but I waited til the refresh button can be clicked again and it showed the correct qty after I clicked it. But Definitely another glitch.

There are so many that my brain can't hold them all in my memory.  :p So I will have to wait til one happens again to post it here lol
    Thats why I posted it in the first place
  • As Pickle said we have talked to the devs about these "glitches" and they assured us that they are all display errors, as we see in most ranking events. If you see any of them, first reload the game (CTRL+F5) & that should sort it out. but if it is still there, then take a screenshot & send it to a mod in PM (to avoid posting other players names in the forum).

@Wons (AU1)  It is quite common for names to appear after a mission has started,because as you can see from Tinzen's screenshots (above) only 4/6 names show at the bottom of the screen & different names show as the scores change.

@Tinzen (SKN1) That is an old display error, where a section of the RP rankings shows, instead of the players in the missions, Reloading should also fix that, but thankyou for the screenshots showing that it is still happening. :)                                                                                                                                                           
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    As Pickle said we have talked to the devs about these "glitches" and they assured us that they are all display errors, as we see in most ranking events. If you see any of them, first reload the game (CTRL+F5) & that should sort it out. but if it is still there, then take a screenshot & send it to a mod in PM (to avoid posting other players names in the forum).

@Wons (AU1)  It is quite common for names to appear after a mission has started,because as you can see from Tinzen's screenshots (above) only 4/6 names show at the bottom of the screen & different names show as the scores change.

@Tinzen (SKN1) That is an old display error, where a section of the RP rankings shows, instead of the players in the missions, Reloading should also fix that, but thankyou for the screenshots showing that it is still happening. :)                                                                                                                                                           
    I have joined in a mission before over 30 seconds after it has started. I also remember once I had to wait about 7 minutes for a mission. If you would like any more information I can try to get it for you.
  • ninjahuman (AU1) said:
    I have joined in a mission before over 30 seconds after it has started. I also remember once I had to wait about 7 minutes for a mission. If you would like any more information I can try to get it for you.
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Was that several months ago? There was a bug last year when the search was just endlessly searching, but that was fixed.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Was that several months ago? There was a bug last year when the search was just endlessly searching, but that was fixed.
    Yes, I would say it appears to be fixed now, I haven't experienced anything like that for a very long time.
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    These issues are happening to members in our coop also.  People have shelved and returned to add to their totals before the mission is finished.  It is not a display error because they have come back to win the mission.

• SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 05.02.2018
    Well, thank you very much...GGS

Of course,  I always play against the top co-op players, so I know them and we converse and they did not get credit for their first  mission either...so what gives GSS
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993

World wide championship has ended more than a week ago.  I am still getting points for it.  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

World wide championship has ended more than a week ago.  I am still getting points for it.  
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3810934#Comment_3810934

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file