Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

12426»

Comments

• VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I voted once per month, but as I said on a previous post, even less frequently would be even better!  Once every 6-8 weeks is plenty to let us get our farms back in shape after the WWC and relentless CC's this month!
  • I had begun to dislike the coop challenge so much I barely played it. Then the coop booted me even though I supported them in every other way. By booted I mean the leader asked me to leave because I only did 100k. I got so sick of that event. It is like what GGS did with the seek and find events. It started becoming to common and a pain in the neck (literally). I would like to see it go to once every 2-3 months. Maybe then I will like it again even though I doubt it, but it would be a start to enjoying this game again..
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I would like to see the CC once a month. I believe this is often enough for this event :)
  • I would prefer the CC one a month, even less if possible  :)
  • Once a month.  

Signed

• I too would like the CCs too go back to only one a month!

THANKYOU for this survey!!!     NOW GGS may actually get the idea!
  • signed I vote 1 time a month
  • Fran Farm (US1)Fran Farm (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    Prefer to have CC less often. 
  • HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD THE COOP CHAMPIONSHIPS BE RUN EACH MONTH?

there is no option for the many of us who would rather see coop championships less frequently then every month,
    how about adding a 6 week, 8 week, or quarterly option ?
    the way the existing poll is, you are asking us to choose out of a worst case scenerio imho
  • HaleyK4 (US1)HaleyK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    one a month is enough for me 

signed

HaleyK4 / Art
  • luckyluciano (IT1)luckyluciano (IT1) IT1 Posts: 3,619
    Signed...once a month
  • sermone (IT1)sermone (IT1) IT1 Posts: 2,700
    edited 30.01.2018
    Ottima iniziativa
    Votato ,una volta al mese è più che sufficiente.

Google Translation:

Excellent initiative
    Voted, once a month is more than enough.

Edited for translation | Pickle
    Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on
  • I would prefer less than once a month. How about 11 times a years. 
  • You muck about on the first day so you can't even play...then here we are on the final day and you butt in with your stupid tinkering while I'm trying to do shut-down & long plant. I'm gone 10hours...can't you you do your 'optimizing & adjustments' when I'm not on? maybe 2 days to play the Championships...so quit this weekly thing. So much down time, more down-time than play time!!! what a crock...you jerks! You are a flippin hazard to my health!
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    edited 30.01.2018

I don't mind the contstant challenges. Our coop members just do the missions we can and then collect whatever rewards we get without any pressure to perform.

Although, I would like to see the Shinkei and WOF events run as their regular versions rather than always being linked to the Coop Challenge.

Which WOF would u like to see on the regular versions? That DOES happens for time to time. There is as good as a WOF for nearly anything in the game. Even the temp farms has. They are introducing a new one. No wonder of there also will be one for the Chience New Year as well.... (the regular WOF is all red)

HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD THE COOP CHAMPIONSHIPS BE RUN EACH MONTH?

there is no option for the many of us who would rather see coop championships less frequently then every month,
    how about adding a 6 week, 8 week, or quarterly option ?
    the way the existing poll is, you are asking us to choose out of a worst case scenerio imho
    Even I (and many others in my coop) also wants it even less, but as I already stated earlier, then this is a start IF we can have it just 1 time a month.

-----

And just for asking, but shouldnt the total of % not be 100? Because in what world does 91 + 5 + 1 + 0 = 100? Or have I misunderstood something?
  • Voted, once a month.
  • This game as gone from a fun playing farm to a Nitemare of events DAILY,And most of times you don't complete events cus of to much going on.GGS jus getting to greedy with making money,When game first came out it was aimed at young chridren from age 13 years.
    So take a heads up GGS and give us all a break with all these stupid events.And make our lives easier with our own farms and reduce the decs addons,REAL FARMS don't have all this clutter.Give us REAL FARMS addons instead.Petition signed.....what good it will do...nothing as usual...
  • Thanks everyone for your feedback.  I am going to close this thread and just a reminder that this is not official in any way,  but we will pass it on to the team .  You can also continue to share your opinions about this issue in the other threads in regards to this issue.

Thanks everyone!

Pickle
This discussion has been closed.