Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Typing speed problem

Why is it taking so long to type anything
In CHAT 
Donating to Co-op
Messaging a member

I have had this for a few days and I find it very frustrating that it takes so long to type a few words

Comments

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Two of my players have same problem, they both use Microsoft Edge, i do recall some time back there was an issue with certain browsers :(
  • Michele Leach (GB1)Michele Leach (GB1) GB1 Posts: 101
    edited 25.01.2018
    Thank you I was on edge
    I have now got another browser but it is slower loading the game
    Again thank you I knew someone would have an answer for me :):)

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Just in my opinion, but try the stand alone flash player, works well for me   :):)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @Michele Leach (GB1)   Here's a link to the "Separate Flash Player" that garybaldy is referring to....

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3591742/#Comment_3591742
  • Thank you everyone
    I was not sure if my computer security keeps this secure

If you want to use the standalone flash player instead of the browser plugin please be aware of the fact that you cannot profit anymore from the security systems the browser provides. Therefore you are responsible for implementing enough security mechanisms on your pc.

I hope windows and my downloaded virus protection keeps an eye on this
    :D:D
  • Nearly forgot I will have to use a browser when its find the mushrooms time as I have to increase the screen to 150% to find them
    Ha ha
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    It takes very long to add equipment and crew on boats because every single equipment added sends a request to the server to save a change.  It would be faster if all the the equipment is put on the boat and when the close button is clicked, then request the server to save it all at once. 
  • I'm having trouble with the "typing speed" on chatting with team as well.  Any suggestions?
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 30.01.2018
    I have the stand alone browser and it works well, mostly!

I still have certain times where it is slow typing etc. This usually is from bad lag in the game. Try logging out and back in again. This usually works for me. 

Hope it helps :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I find that my chat typing speed varies from server to server. My main farm on the US1 server typing speed is great, but the typing speed on my GB1 farm is slow and sloggy.  I use the Edge Browser.
  • Having trouble with chat speed too. It's so sloggy it would be faster if my 6 year-old typed in a word document, me telling her each letter and her looking all over the keyboard for it, then complaining and wanting to watch TV for several minutes before looking for the next letter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file