Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    So over 90% checked once a month.    Now do you all think GG will listen?
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 29.01.2018

Let's face it, GGS never ever, not even once, listened to players, unless players were asking for some addition, like a cat on the farm, lol cat which sadly has been delivered.

GGS would have to go bankrupt first, then maybe they'll consider listening to their paying customers rather than rewarding as special ambassadors the non paying ones who always applaud

CC once a month is more than enough, but to be honest it is quite time GGS forgot about CC and gave its paying customers a new event to replace CC that has been around since more than 2 years

VOTED for CC 1 time each month 

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • gizi1 (HU1)gizi1 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 65
    Signed

• Felixx5 (INT1)Felixx5 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 7
    Signed, once a month is enough.
  • signed
  • twice a month is enough,
  • Some of you will notice that I have left the Ranch which I love. I love the players and the game, I hate the CC with a vengeance and I have now come to the point where I NEVER want to have to play it again. Thus I have left to avoid CC. I have put it up with the increasing frequency with gritted teeth and heavy heart always hoping it may change...but it is just becoming more and more frequent. It costs money, it costs time, it costs resources. It creates stress, it gives fewer and fewer "rewards" and I consider it a chore and a hateful event. I will miss my dear friends and will sparkle them whenever I find them...but for me joyously the whole CC thing is over and d
  • signed
  • Once a month. signed
  • Once a month is more than enough. I Have voted once a month.
  • maria535 (HU1)maria535 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 19
     Signed

• Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    Once a month signed
  • signed 1/month
  • I vote once a month
    -Signed-
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    I voted once per month.

I would prefer to play CC only once per month.
  • Hello

Our coop Cameron Farm, leader joeadam, deputy Sumalala, and I prefer the Coop Championship run once per month, thank you for your kind attention.

yours
    violet
    on behalf of joeadam & Sumalala
  • sjanni (SKN1)sjanni (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 20
    first they PROMISED that we only had to get it 2 a month, and that hold for 1 month, and then they broke that promise.
    I get that they want to players to bye gold, and that is okay, it is a firm, that have to pay employers, as any firm has to..
    But there are other ways to get money out of people, than put a load of pressure on us. Make stuff cheaper, and more will bye more, some of the goldprices is insane, lover the prises, so all feel  it is a fair price.
    I dont bye much gold, because i lost my trust , i dont beleve a woord anymore, they dont keep  promises, biiig biiig mistake.
    I am so tired of doing missions all the time, that i sometimes, dont play during these events,
    In our team wee loosing menbers,because of the presure, they dont feel its fun to play anymore.
    is that good for a firm? i dont think so. I have voted 1 a month, thats is enough, get the fun back in the game, thanks
  • signed
  • becke (SKN1)becke (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 4

Once a month is good, but not more than twice a month. January has been terrible. One challenge after the other. Cooperative challenge, hard work, wedding and so on and on.

All people (at leat I) wants to be able to build up farms slowly but sure.

The architect could come more often.

Kindly becke

• Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

• I couldn't agree more with you Seymour...I have lost so many good players & friends to this despicable grab for money from ggs, it is ruining this wonderful game. I have been playing for over 4 years & have seen first hand the demise of a game of skill, fun & friendship...to what it has become today :(  nothing more then dominance of who can spend the most & dominate all others players :( of course ggs won't care about the everyday players when they pander to the one that have to win everything at all costs....thus more money for ggs & thus the Challenge every week. Wake up Players please, we are the ones who started this game on it's course,
    we are also the ones that can change it's direction. Refuse to play the challenge until ggs listen to us :) As the survey says 90% of us want the challenge once a month ..please don't be taken in by ggs excuses, stay strong & stand your ground :)) I hope one day we can all say remember when this game was a full time job ( with no pay ) hahaha instead of the friendly & social game it once was.

• GGS will do what they like and our vote will mean nothing.  I sense a lot of anger on their part because they seem to be losing their grip on the game.  Players are being less gullible.  I vote for once per month CC's.  
  • I only want the CC once a month its making the game undesirable and i dread logging in at times I stay because I have made good friends and enjoy their company Please change it.
  • paroma (IN1)paroma (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Yes, I agree wholeheartedly that CC should come only once in a month. CHWE also should be less frequent, maybe once in a month too. The game as it is is leaving us very little time & scope to improve our farms
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    As for the HWE, can we go back to the Regular HWE and the Fishing HWE and leave the Co-op HWE out of the picture. The two once each per month is enough. iI am all about the gold certificates and the co-op HWE is out of my groups reach. There is just to much and I see a general slacking off of cooperation with the group, Whereas before, they played longer and put more effort into the mix. We are ranked 64th in our sector. So we are not sitting idle, however, there is just to much going on for some of our players. Also, I had to up the level of the people I let into the co-op as the lesser levels are struggling.
  • Once a Month is enough

• AngelinaCC (US1)AngelinaCC (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    edited 29.01.2018
    i would vote for one coop event a month - either the CC or the Coop HWE or some other coop event. 

However, based on past experience, I don't think GGS cares what we say and will not listen to us.  As long as people continue to buy gold to use on these events, the events will continue as they are and even become more frequent.
  • The game has become more of a chore to play than fun. We can't even replenish our resources before we have to play another cc. I am all for playing one for every month to six weeks.
  • I hope the over 600 responses to the original thread won't be completely disregarded. I find it ironic and disingenuous that the poll being offered under the pretense of broader representation limits options to monthly or MORE often when literally every single poster in the original thread hedging full support for the monthly option actually wanted LESS frequent CC's.

But, I am encouraged that we're not being completely ignored. I very much appreciate all of the players that have responded, including the hundreds that have logged onto the forum for the first time hoping to be heard. Please help me spread the message that GG would now prefer that we participate in their poll. Encourage your teammates to vote and to share their thoughts in the thread. We need overwhelming numbers to make sure they CANNOT ignore us. DON'T GIVE UP!!!
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    As for the HWE, can we go back to the Regular HWE and the Fishing HWE and leave the Co-op HWE out of the picture. The two once each per month is enough. iI am all about the gold certificates and the co-op HWE is out of my groups reach. There is just to much and I see a general slacking off of cooperation with the group, Whereas before, they played longer and put more effort into the mix. We are ranked 64th in our sector. So we are not sitting idle, however, there is just to much going on for some of our players. Also, I had to up the level of the people I let into the co-op as the lesser levels are struggling.
    the current 'regular' hwe is in fact the coop hwe without the benefits of that version but with all the negatives left in - more difficult numbers to achieve per crate item, added crate items that are all pap and totally unbalance the event (eg having 10 main farm field crates in a row is a joke and yes, it happens, lesser numbers such as 5 or 6 in a row is pretty common)

so a return to the 'original' hwe, ie the previous iteration, would be welcome but with less frequency, go back to once or twice a month

cc wise, once a month is plenty
This discussion has been closed.