Home General Discussions & Questions

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• i vote once a month 
  • once in a month is more than enough, signed
    1969e @ hu 1
  • the CC should be something one looks forward to....having it more than once a month is too much - not fun
    Cnj_fnr_cPlayer @ us 1
  • Keep once a week CC and I leave my coop
  • TXGma (US1)TXGma (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

TXGma @ us 1
  • ibike42 (HU1)ibike42 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 7
    agree, signed
    signed
    once in a month is more than enough, signed
    totally agree, signed
    ibike42 @ hu 1
  • MJR3 (US1)MJR3 (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    Once a month is More than enough, signed
    MJR3 @ us 1
  • digndrt (US1)digndrt (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I agree with a lot of what is said I think once a month is plenty, as it is I really only play once a month seriously the other times I may play a game or two just to earn certs for upgrading equipment on farm but do not try or care if I come in #1 or #6 in the mission
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 840
    I agree: once a month or pref every 6 weeks. This game har exploded into a full days jobb + some ifff we are to do all thats needed. And we can´t. Once upon a time this was a fun game, a game we could relax with and look forward to log in to. Thats not the case anymore and it is pushing players away. That is real bad for business (!) Minimize and make players happy to be here again.

Signed.

Cheers
  • ape-regina (INT1)ape-regina (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    totally 100% i agree once a month 
    signed 
  • I agree with Tara.  Once a month is more than enough.  Maybe GGS could implement a CC for coops that want to do them more frequently, similiar to the Village League Challenges.. Leave it up the the teams themselves..The CC occurring so often is too much for me, personally.  I've forwarded the link onto my teammates & feel its important they have their say too!  It really goes back to when I played a few years ago..higher level farmers complained there wasn't enough to do.. they had no new side tasks.. and then there was no such thing as the Village or the CC.  So the higher level players got bored.  Obviously, the higher levelled co-ops enjoy these extra events because they no longer have to grow their co-op, complete researches, or really compete too much with completing projects to get ahead.  On the other hand, growing co-ops need time to focus on building their teams!  I feel this time around playing, there is waaay too much to do, its overwhelming for newer farmers & like I've said before, I'd much prefer GGS improving & adding new projects, changing & updating the inner workings of the coops themselves, improve recruiting.. etc.  I'm sorry to get off topic, but allow the higher coops to do their thing and allow us to do ours!  Just my 2 cents.   ;)
  • -Anyu- (HU1)-Anyu- (HU1) HU1 Posts: 5
     One month in a single month is a texting tournament, but it is no problem if it is 2 months old ...
    Signed
    -Anyu-

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,339
    I agree that 1 x per month is plenty for the CC's especially with all the events that are rotated in and with the upcoming Volcanic Farm.  I know we enjoy the "goodies" that come with the CC's (the Seaweed fert/feed/humus and the mystery boxes and the CC WOF's sparkle gifts, special seeds, rep points, etc....but again once per month is plenty.  I am worn out playing all the events and continuous CC's.  I no longer play wholeheartedly.

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• once a month 
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    once per month please
    vtkady @ us 1
  • Once a month please.

I vote for once a month for me and on behalf my other farm account: Emerald Dragon.

Sign me up! - Jessterz, Emerald Dragon and Queen Potter
  • Signed
  • once a month like it used to be goodgame are getting far too greedy wanting us to spend more and more on gold but this lad only has so much to spend but no more spending from me
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    How much chances you guys think this post is competiable means how much chance is there they are going to listen the their customers for. Me 0% as we have seen in several issues they didn't care what's happening in the game they just gave new and new events so I want to you know that if I am wrong and this post made to think ggs that cc must be come once a month ask every member of ur corp to signed here I saw this post as my corp member sent a msg to all the members there is a poll running go and select what u want mostly members don't care but that's for not them that's for enjoyment so please ask each member to contribute their vote here yes if something going to change then it must be a biggest change ever with the help of this running pole
  • I feel like I'm on a treadmill - and the personal trainer (GGS) keeps increasing the speed.
    Sure, I can keep up for a while, but push, push, push, me too far and I will breakdown.
    I LOVE this game. I LOVE Cooperative Championships.
    BUT I need to have a break too.

Once per month Please.

I do NOT want to lose my passion for the game. :smile:
  • I agree, I want coop championships once a month.  I also want hard worker events to be in the order of: regular, fishing, cooperative, fishing...   
    totally 100% i agree once a month 
    signed 

Kitty

signed....sealed & delivered
    The vote says it all !!

Sandra
    Good farmers

This discussion has been closed.