Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• SIGNED
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Everyone go back to top of page one, there's a voting poll now, WascallyWabbit posted this

Thankyou for your participation (...) However it started off as a Petition, which we do not regard as a valid form of feedback (...) we have added a poll (..) & would appreciate if you could come back & vote 
    (..) this is not an official poll requested by the team, but we will be passing it on to them.

• Liz65 (HU1)Liz65 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 4,917
    I agree and all my co-op members
    once in a month is enough!!!
  • Graciemi (US1)Graciemi (US1) US1 Posts: 23

okay to make it Official for the peeps in charge that cant read the comments everyone already posted.  Once a month is more than enough cause we have lives!  Get it?  Mid West Farmer co op Votes once a month minimum,  That is 30 votes people. 

Graciemi

• smigiboy (HU1)smigiboy (HU1) HU1 Posts: 17
    agree, signed
  • Once a month is plenty. It will give players time to replenish supplies, do some upgrading, and most of all enjoy the game.....again.
  • kary4567 (US1)kary4567 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I totally agree, at this point I can barely finish one thing because there are 5 things going at once...
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    @WascallyWabbit How long is the poll running for?
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    @WascallyWabbit

I think - for fairness- you send that poll in IGM messages - I know it's not an official pole (yet?) - but if you appreciate the players feedback (and not only the very few, following this forum)
    Not one of your previous polls, send to me, had questions regarding specifik events - maybe that what needs to be done?
    So, how's that for an idea? :wink:
  • signed
  • once in a month is more than enough, signed!!!
  • I agree this should be done once a month. Signed
  • I agree with once a month. Signed
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    edited 28.01.2018
    I did your poll for 1 x a month rabbit thanks :)
  • I agree, signed.
  • Quite simple: Have 1 coop championship, re-evaluate the rewards and how many rep points you need to get each one, and extend the championship by a couple days.  The only reason to have more than 1 a month is for a WWC.  Or you could make the WWC Coop rewards easier to get and still only have 1 CC that lasts like 6 days or so.  Many more possibilities.
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    Having more than one CC per month is totally exhausting and we too have lost many top players due to this.  Three just last week.  In fact, they not only left our coop, they have demolished their farms and left the game completely.  Farmers First is a gold league coop and we all pull together to make it work, but we are worn out.  No time to replenish supplies and none of us have an unlimited budget for gold, even with the generous 2 4 1 and current 111% deal running.  I've been considering leaving the game also, but am still enjoying it for now.  However, not sure how much longer I'll be able to continue if the CC's keep running so frequently.  It's just too much pressure when you consider having to keep all the other events going too.  Had to gold out Oleg to get enough pearls, so now for the CC I'm broke.  LOL

Please, Please, Please provide a monthly CC so we can enjoy the game and look forward to the CC's instead of dreading them.

Thanks!  And Happy Farming!
  • I have not voted...

As to why? My vote choice is not listed

The current rate is way to often, we all are very clear on that.

To be a Championship that has any meaning or value it needs to be special. I feel that even once a month is way to often, at the most I would like to see once every three months. This poll is herding us with the given choices I would like to see a poll with a wider window of choices.

I will save my opinions about the wheel, the use of gold, and the use of seaweed in these sort of contests for a new thread

Thankyou for the platform to be heard

• petra2 (NL1)petra2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    Once a month

• Karamor (HU1)Karamor (HU1) HU1 Posts: 7
    once in a month is more than enough, signed
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    Once a month is adequate
  • DebiMac (US1)DebiMac (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    One CC per month is enough.   Players need to be able prepare and reserve their resources for all of the other events in the game and also to be able to upgrade their farms.  It is becoming like a full-time job and I'm thinking I will have to give up the game.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 28.01.2018
    Hi Everyone,

Thankyou for your participation in Seymour's survey - However it started off as a Petition, which we do not regard as a valid form of feedback, as they only count 1 opinion. We appreciate Seymour renaming it as a Survey, in an attempt to get more opinions or discussion, but it has continued to get multiple posts just saying "signed". We know from previous feedback that the majority of you do want the CC only once a month, but in the interest of fairness to those who may have other opinions, we have added a poll to the survey & would appreciate if you could come back & vote & feel free to post your own opinions/suggestions on the thread.

Please note that this is not an official poll requested by the team, but we will be passing it on to them.

I hope the team gets the whole thread and not just this with the number of votes. Many people do not know that something changes is in this thread.
  • once in a month is more than enough, signed
  • dpbplue (US1)dpbplue (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    I vote for one CC per month...
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    I voted once a month but feel it should be even less than that. It should only come once every 2 or 3 months at the most. 

This is a game and need to be fun not a job that is all work. 

The challenge was fun when it first come out and we could look forward to it coming every 3 months. When it got to once a month it became nothing special. That is when a lot of coop stopped doing it.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    it still should be less than 1x per month to make it special 
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 28.01.2018
    Please copy & paste to all Co-Op Leaders 
    Hi, 
    Theres a poll being run on the game forum about how many times the CC's are run , 90% of votes only want CC's once a month, I agree.
    I, like a lot of people are starting to suffer from "game burn out", I'm not getting the time to restock between CC's, do upgrades, plant enough side crops to do the village boat, water the Co-Op tree & all the other little things that need doing.
    If you agree, please go to the forum & vote, it's time to put the fun back into our game
    Bulubla
    please pass this on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I have not voted...

As to why? My vote choice is not listed

The current rate is way to often, we all are very clear on that.

To be a Championship that has any meaning or value it needs to be special. I feel that even once a month is way to often, at the most I would like to see once every three months. This poll is herding us with the given choices I would like to see a poll with a wider window of choices.

I will save my opinions about the wheel, the use of gold, and the use of seaweed in these sort of contests for a new thread

Thankyou for the platform to be heard

Agreed.  The least objectionable vote is once a month, and if given a choice, many seem to prefer even less than that.  
  • signed
This discussion has been closed.