Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• ceecee70 (US1)ceecee70 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Signed
  • i agree 100%....... it has become over bearing now with events, we dont event get enough time to upgrade stuff or to recover resources before something else comes up.

consider me signed. 
  • Angel0ne (US1)Angel0ne (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    I concur! It's too much pressure for a moderate pressure co-op. Signed.
  • Signed !
  • HBI2 (US1)HBI2 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Agreed
  • i totally agree!!! once a month is enough signed
  • Aunt Dee (US1)Aunt Dee (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Give us a  break, there's to much going on
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Agreed, once a month is definitely enough!  But why stop there.  Let's get temp farms back to 30 days & give at least 2 weeks in-between them, and more time in-between the rotating mini events too. For me at least, that would really help give a little breather & enjoy the game more
  • Signed
  • CC Once a month is fine. More than that;  is not acceptable!!!. SIGNED>
  • Jennboo (US1)Jennboo (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I agree, once a month is good for me. I don't have time to rebuild my supplies.
  • Roni36 (HU1)Roni36 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 9
    Signed
  • Signed

• ONCE A MONTH PLEASE 
    SIGNED
  • marion456 (DE1)marion456 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 8
    edited 28.01.2018
    einmal im Monat reicht

Google Translation

once a month is enough

edited for translation | Pickle

• Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

• The Co-op Challenges are way too many ...I have been a player for 4 yrs   and a leader for 10 months
    ...This has been way too much for those that want to play a GAME not devote our life to this..I know many who have left the game -who are just tired of it and the expense it has become...This has not been fun any more...Way too many events and the WC with the CC ...This has gotten out of hand...
  • Ádámmaci (HU1)Ádámmaci (HU1) HU1 Posts: 3,139
    SIGNED
  • bigmom61 (DE1)bigmom61 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 4
    Signed!
  • Some of you will notice that I have left the Ranch which I love. I love the players and the game, I hate the CC with a vengeance and I have now come to the point where I NEVER want to have to play it again. Thus I have left to avoid CC. I have put it up with the increasing frequency with gritted teeth and heavy heart always hoping it may change...but it is just becoming more and more frequent. It costs money, it costs time, it costs resources. It creates stress, it gives fewer and fewer "rewards" and I consider it a chore and a hateful event. I will miss my dear friends and will sparkle them whenever I find them...but for me joyously the whole CC thing is over and done with. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I wish there was an option for voting for having them less often than once a month.  We screamed and threw things when it went to once a month, just in case people have forgotten.  Even then, it was too much.  Once a quarter or every other month made it easier to allow us to recoup our supplies and actually FARM, you know, that thing we all signed up for when we joined the game.
  • Nallen (AU1)Nallen (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    lt's a game - not a full time job!  Getting like the Olympics being held every month. No fun!
  • At the very most monthly.
  • I agree with one a month. Signed.
  • Hey there!
     I voted the minimum the poll gives, but I would agree for less than a month.
    There are so many activities to do in our farms that we do not get bored as the ggs always says. Plus, the ggs has inserted so many things that their answer "not to get bored" is outdated! There is no time now to refill our storage and keep up for the rest of the events that pop up one right after the other.
    Even when you don't want to participate, whatever refers to the coop, is almost obligatory. 
    It's not fun anymore!
    Signed, 
    wilmaflintstone, from the greek server.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I wish there was an option for voting for having them less often than once a month.  We screamed and threw things when it went to once a month, just in case people have forgotten.  Even then, it was too much.  Once a quarter or every other month made it easier to allow us to recoup our supplies and actually FARM, you know, that thing we all signed up for when we joined the game.
    I agree, I said once a quarter would make it much better.  When a new player is overwhelmed by all the back to back CC and Challenges along with all the other parking lot goings on there is something seriously wrong with a game that is supposed to be fun.  I too was extremely overwhelmed by the whole thing.  I had to quit my co-op in the middle of a new challenge ( a great weight off my shoulders) because I had sat weeks in a chair with all the back to back CC and challenges.  I have a life like everyone else, I also didn't like that there were a few in the co-op who did not employ their game to help the few of us who actually tried to play the game to the fullest.  So, no co-ops for me ever again.  I won't be forced into playing CC and Challenges only to lose my daily time at home.
  • Luckyhila (DE1)Luckyhila (DE1) DE1 Posts: 93
    Ich stimme für die Option 1x pro Monat.

Aber 1x pro Quartal wäre angesichts der vielen anderen Events noch viel besser!
  • Beth-Seba (HU1)Beth-Seba (HU1) HU1 Posts: 336
    once in a month is more than enough, signed
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Ich stimme für die Option 1x pro Monat.

Aber 1x pro Quartal wäre angesichts der vielen anderen Events noch viel besser!
    There is another quarterly, and I don't even speak the language.  :smiley:
  • Goes to show when it comes to the crunch not to many co-ops in AU1 are protesting very well'looks to me as if the top 1/2 doz co-ops just keep on keeping

This discussion has been closed.