Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

1. I agree please sign the petition with me too. I am a mom I only have so much time in my day to play.
  • Gincopr (US1)Gincopr (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    edited 27.01.2018
    We have been inundated with SO many I would love a total winter break from them!  Bring them back come spring !  Back to Once a month would be a plus! =^,^=  SIGNED 
  • luna-lu (DE1)luna-lu (DE1) DE1 Posts: 323
    edited 27.01.2018
    Ich stimme zu und unterzeichne es, einmal im Monat ist die Meisterschaft genug

I agree and sign it, once a month the championship is enough
  • Pomona (DE1)Pomona (DE1) DE1 Posts: 24
    edited 27.01.2018
    Einmal im Monat ist völlig ausreichend. Vieles ist hier sehr Zeitaufwendig, unter anderem auch die Meisterschaft.
    Beruf, Familie und Spiel unter einen Hut zu bekommen, ist manchmal schon eine Kunst für sich.
    Deshalb unterstütze ich dieses Vorhaben.

Google Translate:
    Once a month is completely sufficient. Much is time consuming here, including the championship.
    It is sometimes an art in itself to balance work, family and play.
    That's why I support this project.

Added translation | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Kim Lewis (GB1)Kim Lewis (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Enough! Once a month is enough. And now the coop HW is appearing almost back to back, oh no its really getting too much, we do have a life offline you know!
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    But, but we players are part of the problem here - so acknowledge that. I know co-ops have struggled, fought and invested into their position; no one likes to not do at least the same as previously.

But srsly what happens if all those who signed here just set a goal of # points and not exceed their goal? What if everyone who signed here that uses gold to complete a mission played differently? What if everyone who signed here set a limit on how much time you will devote to CC's vs the things you really want to do on  your farm?

Ask yourself have you really gained any significant extra being 5th or 10th? 11th or 20th?  For some the answer will be yes but for most if you really voice your opinion is that your answer? If it is then nothing will change. 

Ask yourself if you spend more than any prize is worth and are frustrated because the "prize" fell flat leaving you unstatisfied? Is a single GML worth as much gold as you spend or more? Do you use up all your SS and seaweed ferts just to play a single event when a new event opens in the same hour the last one closed? What is the purpose in that?

How many events that run concurrently are in opposition to each other for what you need to harvest having you make a decision that will either fail at one or make you use gold.

So many here are saying "the fun is gone" which I agree,  but if you don't take some of the responsibility in this and HOW you play then we are always drops of pearls, doves, invites the same or more CC's, etc. every 3 days - next we will see CC's and CCHWE run concurrently etc.

Let's see what were some slogan's again? CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE/HOPE IN?  maybe MAKE BFG GREAT/FUN AGAIN???  

Either way the change has to start with the players. Quit looking to GGS - they will constantly push the boundaries like a untouchable, petulant and spoiled child. 
  • godrial (HU1)godrial (HU1) HU1 Posts: 54
    agree, once per month is more than enough

signed
  • jani7 (DE1)jani7 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 5
    edited 27.01.2018
    einmal  im Monat reicht völlig aus...

signet

Google Translate:
    once a month is enough ...

signed

Added translation | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • totally agree, signed
  • signed- once a month is enough
  • zurika (HU1)zurika (HU1) HU1 Posts: 466
    agree, once per month is more than enough

signed
  • signed
  • once in a month is more than enough, signed
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Signed.........        
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 27.01.2018
    It's seems GGS has seen our complaints & will start the CC a day early,  [unacceptable content removed | Pickle] 
    Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on
  • Signed
  • signed
  • signed
  • signed
  • signed
  • I totally agree.When it is this often you have to devote your whole life to Big Farm and that isn't always possible - and it makes the 'game' feel like a chore.  So then I start to avoid it.  And then I feel like I'm letting other members down. We never seem to get any down time - where you would have time to fix little things on your farms - I never have time to upgrade my regular farms for instance.
  • One CCE a month is enough
  • PeBetty (HU1)PeBetty (HU1) HU1 Posts: 1
    SIGNED
  • FarmerKobold1 (HU1)FarmerKobold1 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 5
    edited 27.01.2018
    Signed

• totally agree, signed
  • Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

• FarmerKobold1 (HU1)FarmerKobold1 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 5
    edited 27.01.2018

• once a month is more then enough!!
    signed and 100% agree
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    It's seems GGS has seen our complaints & will start the CC a day early,  [unacceptable content removed | Pickle] 
    Sorry about that Pickle, here I was thinking the mods were trying to ignore all these posts
  • Signed.
This discussion has been closed.