Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• Once a month for sure, even less often would be fine with me.  Signed Farmer Jonsie
  • signed.     once a month please.
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    CC is getting boring, once a month please.
  • I agree 100% that the CC's need to be once a month. There's WAY too many activities on the go in the game. I have yet to be able to even manage to get past the 2nd part of the gourmet or flower farm events...the CC's are always interrupting them. My farm is in dire need of upgrades, which makes it impossible when there's so many events going on. Changes definitely need to be made in the game or there's going to be a large player base leaving due to frustration and burn-out of the game. It's rapidly losing it's fun!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Back when they started having CCs once a month, we all thought they were too much and begged them to put them back to quarterly, or at least, every 6 weeks.  Now, because we've been bombarded with them along with everything else, we're begging for once a month.  Could this have been their plan all along?  They liked the once-a-month gold boost, now they can say we asked for it?
  • The CC's are scheduled far too close to each other.  There is so much to do on the farm now that every 4 weeks would be much better.  They also last too long.  2 or 3 days would be better.
  • ПОДПИСАН
  • I vote for once a month for CC!  signed
  • i agree once a month is plenty  consider this signed

cris
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Once a month or six weeks is plenty!
    Signed and sealed

• signed
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
                 REDUCE                                                  I vote yes   reduce the CC's
                 THE
                 FREQUENCY
                 OF
                 THE 
                COOP CHAMPS

• Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

• i totally agree with once a month as it gives us time to recover and re-supply for the next one. I am getting bored with all of these things every couple of days
  • Elfi (AU1)Elfi (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    I agree the CC happen way to often and and the "game " is becoming a chore and no fun anymore
  • I agree with this petition

1 CC per month is enough for this player
  • More than 1 CC a month is far too many, I would like to see them reduced to every other month, but i will accept once a month and no more
    Signed Diggerdog AU1
  • Signed.
  • sue54 (AU1)sue54 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    once a month for Championship   is  enough

voted positive
  • Tweetie (AU1)Tweetie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 4
    Once a month is even way too much.     Once every 2 months is more than enough  
  • I've come to find that GG was purchased in mid-January by a company called Stillfront. We can only hope they have the good business sense and foresight to take the long term view and appreciate this game and it's players. Maybe they can finally understand that their customers/players are not typical "gamers". We're not "Churn and Burn" teenagers. We are older more stable WORKING people that would probably be very happy to play til we die unless you screw that up like GG tried.  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST DON'T MAKE US HATE IT. So very simple because we already love this game. GG was squeezing every last drop out of this turnip during the last quarter of 17. So many great people and players were run off the game. Nice to know we can hope for more sensible management moving forward. But, we're skeptical and we are watching. Your move.
  • Daisy May (GB1)Daisy May (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Agree once a month is enough!
  • buz (AU1)buz (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    As a working person I cannot find the time to participate in so many coop challenges the specialness of c.c has vanished and taken the gloss off the whole game.I would imagine that many players are like myself looking for an alternative game to entertain,a shame because it used to be fun.
  • Once a month is enough. Signed
  • vere (GB1)vere (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    Once a month is more than enough. There are too many events going on at the same time and it's driving people out of the game
  • Anilla (DE1)Anilla (DE1) DE1 Posts: 3,058
    I vote for once a month for CC! 
    signed, Anilla
  • yyyyyyy (NL1)yyyyyyy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    Once a month is enough. Signed

• Once a month is enough. Signed
  • Yes! once a month please, way to many challenges to keep up with. sign me up!
  • Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

i totaly agree.
This discussion has been closed.