Home General Discussions & Questions

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• ПОДПИСАН
    Торри&Тори @ WWW 1

112qWcope.jpg
  • I vote for once a month for CC!  signed
  • i agree once a month is plenty  consider this signed

cris
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Once a month or six weeks is plenty!
    Signed and sealed

• signed
  • I agree with this petition

1 CC per month is enough for this player
  • More than 1 CC a month is far too many, I would like to see them reduced to every other month, but i will accept once a month and no more
    Signed Diggerdog AU1
  • Signed.
  • sue54 (AU1)sue54 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    once a month for Championship   is  enough

voted positive
    sue54 @ au 1
  • Tweetie (AU1)Tweetie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 4
    Once a month is even way too much.     Once every 2 months is more than enough  
  • Daisy May (GB1)Daisy May (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Agree once a month is enough!
  • buz (AU1)buz (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    As a working person I cannot find the time to participate in so many coop challenges the specialness of c.c has vanished and taken the gloss off the whole game.I would imagine that many players are like myself looking for an alternative game to entertain,a shame because it used to be fun.
  • Once a month is enough. Signed
  • vere (GB1)vere (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    Once a month is more than enough. There are too many events going on at the same time and it's driving people out of the game
    vere @ en 1
  • Anilla (DE1)Anilla (DE1) DE1 Posts: 2,928
    I vote for once a month for CC! 
    signed, Anilla

Danke jonquille6 FR1                                             ~Elite-Farmer~ Wir haben Plätze frei!
    Windows 10 Home Version 2004 - Firefox 86.0 64-Bit
  • yyyyyyy (NL1)yyyyyyy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    Once a month is enough. Signed

• Once a month is enough. Signed
  • Yes! once a month please, way to many challenges to keep up with. sign me up!
  • Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

i totaly agree.
This discussion has been closed.