Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• once every 6 weeks would bring the game back to fun again.
    -RSB
  • Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 
    I am new player and I agree even being a new member once a month for cc would be great daisymazey
  • Signed!  
  • The number of co-op championships we have right now is way too much!  Members of my co-op, Movers Shakers, are sick of them. I can no longer ask them to participate.  I've lost members who felt too much pressure.  Change it please.
    lidom1952
    leader of Movers Shakers
  • dawnsky (US1)dawnsky (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Once a month! SIGNED

• I agree with one a month. My team groans every time they see the icon. They only play as to not disappoint the other team players, We cannot even upgrade our farms as they is always so much happening.
  • I agree. Once a month would make the game far more enjoyable. Petition signed.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    CC clock's up again ...- you guys don't even put it on hold - while we're all crazy protesting in other thread? Are you listening at all, does anyone who has anything to say, know whats going on here, and what's the reactions?

I dare you sending a poll via IGM asking players, how they feel...you don't really think we'll let you silence this away, do you ?
    Suffering from Goldinisis, is a bad bad illness....
  • I think we should go back to once a month challenges.  It takes a lot of time to recoup what we use.  Then there are the other tasks we have to do also.
  • Bubby71 (AU1)Bubby71 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    Once a month    Signed
  • Marycat (US1)Marycat (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    PLEASE go back to once a month!! 
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    Absolutely. Thanks for doing this. Signed.
  • Freedomcat (US1)Freedomcat (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 27.01.2018
    I am signing as well. If it is once a month than players can prep for the coop challenge and build up seaweed fertilizer, humus, and feed. Signed.
  • PLEASE LISTEN TO US -- YOU ARE RUINING THE GAME -- PEOPLE ARE LEAVING -- I PERSONALLY NO LONGER PLAY THE CHALLENGE EVERY TIME -- I CHILL NOW ON MOST OF THEM -- THIS IS GETTING CRAZY -- YOU ARE ONLY HURTING YOURSELF -- PLEASE LISTEN, UNCLOG THOSE EARS 
  • yes, once a month is enough
  • I agree! It's difficult for me to keep with with working full time, having time with family and friends and to take care of my horse that is boarded a half an hour away from me. I don't want to spend the money for gold. Half the time I feel like I'm letting my coop down just because I can't play constantly and playing missions is a pain when you don't know which you are going to get and you get one that you're unable to do because that animal or building is busy. Once a month would be great for me! 
  • Yes, totally agree!
  • At least 3 weeks in between...once a month would be rather convenient, unless that particular part of the month is bad for a player...thus every three weeks would change the rotation a bit.....but the way things are, we are competing way too often.
  • Signed
  • I'm signing this petition for once a month & feel that this is a good game play & game move
  • Paradice (US1)Paradice (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    I agree once a month is plenty..signed
  • Agreed!  Enough already!  Everything costs way to much so no one can afford to play!
  • 0MrsB (US1)0MrsB (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    I agree, it is becoming a chore and not what i want. Once a month is too often but i will take that over what we have now!
    signed
  • MissPony (US1)MissPony (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    YES once a month - please with sugar on top!
  • Add yet another signature to the petition! ARE YOU LISTENING, GGS?! About 400 signatures so far...
  • I  also totally agree.  Once a month is plenty.  Signed fredwinner
  • Yes once a month is more then enough!
    Signed!!!
  • I agree 100%, I have started looking into another game and will be taking my members with me. All these cc's is just a bunch of bee ess. Greed has taken over. I also stopped buying gold a while back and encourage others to do as well. Anyway, I could go on and on but better stop here and sign your petition. Agreed!
    Thanks
  • 100% agree on once a month.... petition signed
  • 100% agree on once a month.... petition signed
This discussion has been closed.