Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I am voting here, but would like them to be even less frequent.  1 per month is a good start, 1 per 6-8 weeks is even better.  The prizes can be nice, but we need time to do construction and plant crops that earn us money for the construction.
  • totally 100% I agree signed
  • I vote for once a month championships 
  • jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
     Agreed! Once monthly is enough. Also agree that the "game" has become less and less fun and more an obligation!!! Again, AGREE with petition and Signed.  X: jvgma
  • signed
  • I agree and I sign, only Once a Month for the CC.
  • Signed

• Agreed - Once a month MAXIMUM...but I am just about done with this garbage anyway. 

I am tired of the way GGS treats it's players, not to mention all customers that have PAID to play this game. 
    ~ Support is a joke
    ~ Fixes never fix anything - there is another F word for what they do
    ~ There are so many glitches that you have to remember to check on before you do anything or the glitches will mess up your plans.
    ~ There is a Cooperative Village that does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help anyone's game - it's just there to screw up the newbys & deplete their funds needlessly because they think it's helping the co-op.  Then they quit because they can't keep enough money going to do anything! Way 2 go!
    ~ AND HOW ABOUT THE VILLAGE LEAGUE CHALLENGE FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP - there are what? 10 co-ops participating in that hot mess???
    ~ You take away the one good thing that you put into the game...the nice pricing for FLEET fish...and keep adding things that assure the failure of any new player.

I used to enjoy playing & helping other players advance their games more efficiently & now I care so much that I have had 3 minute alfalfa in my fields for just about a day now.  I think I'll just go back to my real life.
  • angel-xx0 (INT1)angel-xx0 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,257
    Signed
  • tg2 (US1)tg2 (US1) Posts: 10
    I agree.  Work and family come first. There is not enough time to build up the resources that are needed in that short amount of time.

Signed!!!!!
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    I agree, signed
  • signed, once a month
  • Mloylo (US1)Mloylo (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Once a month please.
  • Baysurfer (US1)Baysurfer (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Once a month is plenty. 
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    I guess this shows what they think of your petition. CC in 24 hours
  • I agree also petition signed
  • I agree as well!!!!! Maybe instead of so many CC they can come up with something new again. Signed
  • i agree cc should only be one a month ....i work ten to twelve hr days and i dont have the time to put into the game .....nor am i gonna buy gold just to compete.....
  • I totally agree, once a month is more than enough.  I am getting tired of the constant repeats of alot of this game. 
  • anifromid (US1)anifromid (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    doesn't matter to me, I ignore the events that can't be "won" without gold or don't give anything worth having.. so that includes the CC, wedding, goldfish and new version of the silo.  My coop used to fire up gold boosters for the challenge, but we haven't bothered in about a year or so because they are constant, and a trophy that increases the totally useless village happiness is about as great a reward as a partially used kleenex.  We have a few mission maniacs that play missions all day whether the challenge is going or not, so our crew usually does pretty good even though about half of us aren't bothering with it other than to find a dung mission to dump everything in when we first log in.  So run it every day if you want, we don't think it's worth spending gold on anymore, so you really aren't accomplishing your goal.  (oh, and for what it's worth, we won't fire up gold booster for the new silo either)

Ani..... leader of Hikkikomori Haven
  • Jannifer (US1)Jannifer (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Come on...Let's go back to once a month...one every 4 days is crazy!!!  no time to recoup and do other tasks...
  • Once a month is more acceptable. No one even has the chance to replenish supplies much less do sufficient upgrades. It is so obvious that Big Farm wants to force people to purchase more gold in order to keep up. This is a game and should be fun...it has become more like a dreaded job. Big Farm, please listen to your people before you loose more of us. I know people who have quit because of the constant Co Op Championships.
  • BigCJS (US1)BigCJS (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Sign Me Up ! I  hate this , Takes a lot of money to play AND update my farm . I feel like I'm not getting very far on this game. I'n about ready to give this up, I 'm pulling my hair out with all the side games that needs done to keep up on worldwide challenge Plus coop challenge  !!!!!
  • Once a month 

Signed
  • Once a month.  It is very difficult to upgrade and product crops when it is more often.
  • Tator Tot (US1)Tator Tot (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    Agree to once a month of LESS.  signed
  • I agree with our leader Ani of; Hikkikomori Haven.
    Too Many Challenges back to back.
    People are burning out. The game has become more like work than fun and play.
    Everything is way too expensive to spend gold on.
    The Big Farm Surveys that pop up, don't ask the right questions and do not give you space
    to answer with your thoughts.
    Once every 6 weeks is wonderful. Time to breathe between events would be wonderful
  • I completely agree! Way too many CC Championships. Takes away from the enjoyment of the game. 
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    mod news:

Below is the proposed event schedule for February, as it currently stands. It is incomplete & subject to change, but we will post any changes as we get them - All times shown are CET.

- Tue, 30 January, 14:00 – Mon, 5 February, 13:59 Food Truck

- Feb 1st - 4th: CHWE (No times)
    - Feb 2nd 09:00 - 8th 21:59: Asia Themed Event
    - Feb 4th - 8th: CC (No times)
    - Feb 5th 14:00 - 8th 13:59: Shinkei
    - Feb 5th 14:00 - March 2nd 13:59: Viking Farm
    - Feb 8th 23:59 - 18th 23:29: Goldfish Rescue
    - Feb 9th 09:00 - 15th 21:59: Hawaii Themed Event
    - Feb 9th - 12th: FHWE (No times)
    - Feb 13th - 17th: CC (No times)
    - Feb 14th 14:00 - 20th 13:59: Wedding Planner
    - Feb 14th 14:00 - 17th 12:59: Shinkei
    - Feb 16th 09:00 - 22nd 21:59: UFO Themed Event
    - Feb 18th - 22nd: HWE (No times)
    - Feb 23rd - 26th: CHWE (No times)
    - Feb 23rd 09:00 - March 1st 21:59: Camping Themed Event
    - Feb 27th - March 3rd: CC (No Times)

Events for CNY & Valentine's day are not yet available.

Enjoy....

btw, normal hw (but the crap new ruined version, ie coop one without the benefits) back to back with a coop hw?

and note the last line - there's more to cram into that line-up
  • Rusty554 (US1)Rusty554 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Signed
This discussion has been closed.