Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• My vote goes for once a month for Coop Challenge & Coop H/W to give us a chance to re-do our spec seeds :-)
  • Totally agree.  once a month is enough.
  • I totally agree.  CC's should be monthly.  I feel as though the game has been more demanding than a pleasure to play lately.  I agree with other posts that state that instead of looking forward to events, especially the CC, it becomes more of a drudgery and disappointment when they are scheduled.  I have seriously considered leaving my farm because it has become more like a job instead of fun and a means of relaxation.  I really hope this petition is taken seriously but I do have my doubts since the CC gives management a great opportunity to line their pockets with gold by farmers buying gold throughout the event. 
  • Once a month was fun but you ruined the game by your money grabbing. I have lost some good friends as they no longer play.
    I don't play the CCs now so don't spend gold, your money grabbing tactics have backfired lol
  • poss (US1)poss (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    I agree once a month is enough for cc ..... In fact having it come as often as it does is very UNBALANCING to my farm and I know GGS is very concerned about balance in the game ...I can't keep up restocking and building up my farm when the ccs are so very close. So Please Good Game bring back the BALANCE to our farms :)
  • libbeyj (US1)libbeyj (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I am wholeheartedly for this motion   signed
  • mooville (US1)mooville (US1) US1 Posts: 19

Once a month is enough. Signed

• AGREE TOTALLY!!! To many good players have had to be moved in and out of great coops because of the frequency of the CC's....please keep to one a month. Petition signed

• signed -- while my coop we play hard when we want to win and the other times it's just to get the goodies -- this has had a huge affect on expanding my coop -- i sent out approx. 200-250 invites within the last 2 weeks -- not one acceptance -- did receive a few emails stating they were leaving the game -- and, i also think all the stuff that happened in december didn't help -- while you gave compensation -- some people lost GOLD -- and, never received compensation for that -- which i think was a BAD decision -- so i hope this NEW COMPANY THAT BOUGHT OUT GOODGAME does listen -- i am sure you have noticed a difference in monies received -- i know i alone have cutback because afraid of loosing gold and not getting compensated -- PLEASE LISTEN
  • mikedk (US1)mikedk (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    i completely agree that once a month is enough and this could save the game, cause those championchips are hated
    signed and agree
    mikedk
  • lynn35 (US1)lynn35 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

• lynn35 (US1)lynn35 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    Totally agree! One time a month is ENOUGH!! 
  • Haunted (US1)Haunted (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 26.01.2018
    I vote once a month as well.  Petition signed.
  • Doug49 (US1)Doug49 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    I agree, once a month would be great but probably won't happen
  • Once a month for Co Championship is more than enough
  • I agree that the CC's are too often.  Once per month is plenty.  But will GGS listen us?  I doubt it.  
  • siged
  • kalymaje (GB1)kalymaje (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Once a month!!!!
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    Once a month ONLY... signed!
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    I absolutely agree; once a month would be more than enough!  The CC was quite fun when, initially, it was held once every 6 weeks or so. Now it's once a fortnight or - even worse - with just 4 days' break during the Worldwide Championship (which has also increased in its frequency) - it has become a wearisome burden. I would certainly enjoy it more if I had chance to replenish farm stock and have time for some 'relaxed' farming.  An occasional competition adds some extra fun to the game, but the current relentless regime of constant competing - and continuous events - makes the whole game feel more pressurised and perhaps, for some, less enjoyable. As a Co-op Leader, I know my team wishes to avoid 'dropping' a league, but having to defend that every few days is the outside of enough - and I'm sure that I'm not alone in holding that opinion!
    Petition signed.
  • kmr9 (US1)kmr9 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Once a month is enough - at this time there is zero preparation time.
  • All the joy has been sucked out of the game by the constant pressure to compete. Where once I'd play to alleviate stress I now find that gameplay makes me anxious. Signed.
  • Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I totally agree!! once a month is even frequent more than I would like but consider me signed! My players and myself are getting burned out by the non-stop action. We have no time to recover and restock before we're getting hammered again!! It's taking all the fun outta the game! 
  • Signed
  • XtalStar (US1)XtalStar (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Siged
  • Agree signed
  • Karencr1 (US1)Karencr1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I would like to have coop challenges only once every two or three months.
    Lately they have been too frequent.
  • Signed
  • petition signed
  • signed
This discussion has been closed.