Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• signed once a month
  • FastMel (GB1)FastMel (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    yes, totally agree - once a month would make it much more enjoyable
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    I agree 100%...where do I sign?...:)
  • 100% Agree, way to many CC's right now! 
  • I totally agree the CC is being run too much. Once a month is plenty. I am one that is ready to quit this game due to how much the CC's are run. For myself it takes the fun from the game.
    Also, it would be nice if they fixed the glitch's before they do anything else.
    Signed,
    Danandsandy
  • Yes!  Once a month!  Petition signed!
  • andy626 (GB1)andy626 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    Once a month is more than enough  - signed.
  • Signed for once a month.
  • MuddyHollow co op agrees
    Once a month!
  • Agreed signed
  • Agree, boring to do coop every week. Signed for once a month
  • Debby25 (US1)Debby25 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    100% agree signed

• robertd62 (US1)robertd62 (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Once a month is just what it should be..
  • i agree once a month
  • Pasquale (US1)Pasquale (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    I agree, have been thinking about leaving co-op because of too many championships and really don't want to
  • I agree that once a month is more than often enough to have a CC.  I hope the devs will listen to their customers!
  • bobert4 (US1)bobert4 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Why not, lets give this a go! The constant barrage of CC's has made the game a very unpleasant experience for lots of people......petition signed!  :D
    alot of fun getting way too boring with so many.please give us a break.
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 26.01.2018
    Once a month is enough,
    But I'm sorry but we'd be better off trying to talk to a brick wall, the result would be the same, a 5 day turnaround between CC's is a complete joke,
    As long you use pockets full of GOLD that's all GGS care about.
    It's getting to that point when enough's, enough.
    This is a game, not a full time job
    Post edited by bulubla (INT1) on
  • Badboy (US1)Badboy (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    No more than once a month.
    Signed,
    Badboy
  • Once a month Please!
  • totally agree. have lost so many good players. Every other month would be better.
     signed
  • Dee (GB1)Dee (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    Once a month at the most. It was nice when it was 6-8 weeks, we actually looked forward to it. Once a week is too much for someone who has a life.
  • I'm in. I would like to see go to once every 2-3 months. unable to enjoy the game always pushed to do CCs : (((
    GGs is making it difficult to have fun, 
     SIGNED
  • aaa6 (GB1)aaa6 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    Signed too. 
  • every other month or longer would be better...signed
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 26.01.2018

GGG finding out about the unrest over mission challenges

• 1 keer per maand vind ik meer dan genoeg. 
  • agree with every other month or longer, hope they look at this and decide to listen 
  • Yes!  Once a month!  Petition signed!

• The coopchas are a big money spinner for GGS, as it`s the time when players buy gold to buy rep points. I honestly can`t see them changing it to reduce their income, but you definitely have my vote for one cc a month.
This discussion has been closed.