Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• Once a month would be SOOOOO much better... 
  • Becka66 (US1)Becka66 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Once a month is plenty. The game is no longer as fun as it used to be and a big part of it is because of the constant competitions. Mark me as  Signed.
  • HaleyK4 (US1)HaleyK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Please go back to once a month for the CC's once a week is way to much and no one has a chance to rebuild their inventories. My coop just plays for prizes and we won't run coop boosters at all.

signed
  • Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    agreed
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    yep , been a long time coming ,,,  agreed
  • Once a month is better than every week.
  • HaleyK4 (US1)HaleyK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    once a month.

signed
  • Kaz21 (AU1)Kaz21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    I will support this petition. The problems being imposed on this game by GGS Management are far greater than the excessive frequency of the CC, but it is certainly part of the problem. I fear that Big Farm may be beyond saving, as it appears to be well into the endgame now... whether by design or 'accident'.
  • I agree, once a month is enough. Give us time to recharge and prepare for the event. Maybe then more players will actually enjoy it instead of it feeling like a job !
  • i agree once a month is more then enough
  • leike-l (NL1)leike-l (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    I agree, Once a month is more than enough.
    leike (Ned. )
  • jonastra (NL1)jonastra (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11
    Agreed & signed.
  • Jan50 (NL1)Jan50 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    Agreed & signed.
  • andy (GB1)andy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    l agree with 1 cc per month ...  :) 
    l need back happy , funny farming  and nice relax   <3
  • I to support the CC being once a month. 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I started playing around August last year, right before the Hurricane Harvey hit our coast.  I joined a co-op and was literally stuck to my chair for at least three weeks straight due to CC's and constant co-op challenges.   So, no thanks to a Co-op because the time spent in chair was far too much for anyone to handle, let alone a brand new player.  All it did was cause me stress. 

So I sign your petition.  I believe those CC's should be no more than once a quarter so players can get all their supplies built up.  I think it would be fun then.
  • Susan232 (GB1)Susan232 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 42
    Agreed, monthly CCs are enough.
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    yes, please, signed Jojo
  • luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    signed , once a month , more than enough.
  • luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    signed  once a month.
  • 露草 (JP1)露草 (JP1) JP1 Posts: 289
    signed for one a month.that's enough.
  • opaeuro (NL1)opaeuro (NL1) NL1 Posts: 17
    Ik stem één keer per maand voor CC. 
  • truus37 (NL1)truus37 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    once a month please
  • truus37 (NL1)truus37 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    0nce a month please
  • Graciemi (US1)Graciemi (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Mid Wet Farmer co op is not competing in this next CC.  We all have a life, we all want to have time to build our farms as well as our resources.  To those of you that compete, Good Luck, have fun.  Graciemi
  • Once a month is plenty. Signed
  • Signed. Once a month.
  • CC ruins the game. Signed!
  • DebiMac (US1)DebiMac (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Agree!   One CC per month is enough.  Signed.  Debi
  • Once a month is enough for me too. I have thought about quitting also, as it is getting to be way too much. SIGNED
This discussion has been closed.