Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• I agree,  once a month . 
  • Signed 
  • pperkins (INT1)pperkins (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    Once a month is more than enough 
  • Signed for once a month maximum
  • I totally agree once a month
  • Signed for once a month (and lower the ridiculous amount of points available from Wheel of Fortune and School please).
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 25.01.2018
    These members of the coop ZEEUWSCHE UNIE  in Nederland  say 1 x per month is more than enough..
    janny303
    Geertjan 
    zenne2006
    peerke
    Didiva
    nina3
    luxylin
    maggiltilda

Signed

Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
  • susanna (NL1)susanna (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3

I totally agree once a month is enough. signed

• BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 26.01.2018
    I used to get fueled up once a month for the CC game. Then it happened every few days. Please Farmers Vote once a month for the CC Games.  Sign me up For once a month Please - I find it hard to generate the supplies to get through the 3 or 4 day event.  Also when I see the count Down Globe for the games I cringe and say to my Self this would be a great time to clean my gutters (I dont have) or polish my "Cludgie". (I do have)  It has been a few years since i polished the out side one.

A list of members from the Victory Ridge Voting Yes to once a month - Leahwynn  - Jenni 1 -  Agi8 - Ravenmist -

Edited to add new names to the voting for 1 CoOp Challenge per month

Post edited by BJs (US1) on
  • I so agree that the CC is way too often. Once every month (6 weeks even) would make the game less like work and more like play.
    I agree with AmazingMurphy (GB1) that even all the Hard Work Events, etc. are now in overload! I dropped into the dead zone of no coop for a while a few months back, just for a break so I could enjoy farming in this game again. I missed being in a group enough to return to a coop, but sometimes I still think I may drop-out again to get away from all these "special" events. GGS, please hear this petition from your players!! Your constant "additions" to the game and the pace of events are ruining it.
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Agree. Once a month is enough.
  • I agree, once a month at most.  Dread seeing it.

• I agree. Once a month.
  • Seymour865 (US1) said:
    Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that believes monthly CC's would improve the game experience. Please sign this petition, and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign the petition and share their thoughts. Please keep this thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

• Totally agree once a month.    Also need to fix all the bugs.  Getting tired of being bumped off when switching farms and when trying to water trees.
  • breeze2 (GB1)breeze2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Signed for once a month
  • Agreed. The game is supposed to be fun, and a way to AVOID stress, not cause it! It's like we barely pause for  breath between championships.

Civvie KK 
  • Good idea, signed.
  • JeannieC (US1)JeannieC (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 25.01.2018
    I agree the CC's are happening far too frequently and as a result are no longer fun and have become a chore.  Once a month would be much more acceptable.
  • Sola (US1)Sola (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I agree with once per month

signed
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Signed, but this won't be taken seriously by GGS anyway.   :/
  • I also agree.  Once a month is enough.  Signed.
  • Signed
  • I used to love this game but, with all the challenges I am getting totally burned out and when I see it coming on again I just want to go hide and not even come on here till it is over.  It isn't who works the hardest and is the best coop, it is who is best at spending money for gold.  Once a month is plenty to have it or every 6 weeks.  Too much going on with the game constantly which locks up my computer.  Getting to the point I am ready to quit because of all the challenges.  Hate them and what they bring out in people.  Used to be a fun game, so lets stop with so many challenges and get back to a fun game.
  • Yeah enough and these new ones r way to hard to do signed
  • Granny Graves (US1)Granny Graves (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 25.01.2018
    First it was once every 3 months, then it went to once a month, then it went to twice a month, this month it is 3 times.
    Once a month would be great. Once a season even better.
    I agree with Michiru I doubt they will change it back at all.
    You have my vote too.
    I agree with all the other comments. Once a month is more than enough. We need time to recoup supplies spent during Co-op Championships, time for a break with all the other tasks you are throwing in together at the same time. It's taxing and becoming stressful for many of us players and it's more like work now than fun. Please, bring back a more relaxed atmosphere about farming.

• Yabbadoo (AU1)Yabbadoo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    Agree, Once a month  SIGNED
  • I've run out of resources to participate so I can't contribute and end up hurting my co-op. No way I can catch up unless I'm on the game all the time and that's impossible when you have a job.

Once a month would be better please.

Signed

• I am joining others to appeal to GGS to revert to the once-a-month schedule for the Coop Championship Event.
    When it was monthly, we had enough time to plan and it was more fun and exciting. I even cancelled every appointment to be available and had a monthly budget exclusively to buy gold and splurge! Now it is more of a chore and very tedious . There are several other changes and tasks in the game now that have engaged us.

Please bring back the fun times again and let's have the Coop Championships ONCE a month.
    Once is more than enough !!!

Coop Leader VALOR
  • I agree! signed
This discussion has been closed.