Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

the times are a'changing ,,, no announcement T_T

anyone else notice the harvest times are changing on several items?

no announcement or anything .. just thanks GGS ... NOT 

Comments

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    If u are thinking about the pearls, then there have been in the mods butteltin, and 2 threads....

Or u can try to be more precisely....
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 25.01.2018
    If u are thinking about the pearls, then there have been in the mods butteltin, and 2 threads....

No look at harvest times on your small ducks, mill, chickens - a few others have noticed cost to produce (i don't look because you have to pay it regardless) as well as a reduction in price when item is sold (I also don't look at that because you get what they give  - and sometimes you get banned when you get what they give : D T_T ) 

but length to harvest ..... it's pathetic

also don't care about the pearls they made that event as useless as t*ts on a boar hog - the change is worse than before  and yes i finished it the first time - not bothering with that event again

also finally got enough to upgrade my water towers on FF and MF always when upgrading a gold-only item you always get a 10% off on the same item but in order to use it you have to gold off the first because of the time building -- but i was prepared starting with my cheapest tower i upgraded - nothing..  so I didn't upgrade my MF tower T_T

THIS SUCKS

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

No look at harvest times on your small ducks, mill, chickens - a few others have noticed cost to produce (i don't look because you have to pay it regardless) as well as a reduction in price when item is sold (I also don't look at that because you get what they give  - and sometimes you get banned when you get what they give : D T_T ) 

but length to harvest ..... it's pathetic

also don't care about the pearls they made that event as useless as t*ts on a boar hog - the change is worse than before  and yes i finished it the first time - not bothering with that event again

Nope, my harvest times are the same that they've always been.

Maybe your times are different because you got pranked by Halloween Ghosts or something. That's a prank that adds like 10% to all your harvest times, and it lasts for 24 hours unless you clear it.

But my Chickens (13 minutes) and ducks (8 hours) are the same they've always been.
    ok know why i say 12 minutes on the chickens because i don't count or see the seconds - but others were saying it as well - could have sworn the ducks were 7 hours same as ss dandi  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Same as Southern.  Just checked everything. Harvest times and costs to produce are all the same for me, too.
    ok then  thanks - 
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    i cant help but notice there is a certain irony in your user name on this one.....
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 26.01.2018
    I'm not sure, but I seem to remember complaints about the longer growing times after the last time they expanded our farms, I haven't & my Dandelions are still 28 min., Ducks 8 hours, Barley 3 hours
     Are those having trouble, have you expanded your farms lately ??????
    i cant help but notice there is a certain irony in your user name on this one.....
    very good Corvid :D looks good here too  

except my entire coop was sending messages about things costing more and more time to go from plant to harvest - then i saw more on the forum - my co-op mentioned mill, ducks and some other things - made a leap and jumped in the mud !

for some reason I always thought my reg ducks were the same as cows and dandi 7 hours  - did realize that for some short things i was "dismissing" the seconds and looking only at the minute so auto confused myself on purpose

bulubla (INT1) said:
    I'm not sure, but I seem to remember complaints about the longer growing times after the last time they expanded our farms, I haven't & my Dandelions are still 28 min., Ducks 8 hours, Barley 3 hours
     Are those having trouble, have you expanded your farms lately ??????
    i think we are good no increased times

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file