Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• Enough with the weekly CC's! Once a month is plenty give players a chance to have a life.
  • I agree 100%. Once a month is enough.
  • Signed:
    Once a month is enough

• I vote for once a month
  • Signed for once a month maximum
  • I Agree !!
  • luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    Signed!  once a month  maximum. 
  • ljr (NL1)ljr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 47
    Once a month maximum please
    petition signed
  • JudyMc88 (US1)JudyMc88 (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    Once a month
  • Agree the Coop Challenge is run too often now and needs to be put back to once a month like it used to be. Games are meant to relieve stress not give it to you and the way it is now we are all getting stressed out.

DianaHuerta
  • I sign for one CC a month
  • wouldn't that be great
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    once a month is enough 
  • Oleander (US1)Oleander (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I agree, one Co-op Championship a month is enough!!

Thank you, Oleander  
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Signed!!!
    And the same for the coop HWE please.
  • I have changed the name of my farm to Hamster Wheel because that is the way all these Co op events have made me feel. A hamster trying to keep the wheel spinning as fast as I can. It really takes the enjoyment of the game away. Once a month would be lovely.

Dollybella Victory ridge
  • Yes! no more than once a month! You scared everyone away. Considering with the game NOT downloading I couldn't even play the last one...can't build cash to make supplies, special seeds and this has been ALL week with this drudgery! some have had download issues much longer but everytime the CC appears it has too many bugs! you have so much going on, the game chugs to the point you cannot play. It's been over an hour to get things playable. I have to get to work. We have a very limited time to plant & harvest edge plants to load the boat. So agitating! I've hurt my shoulder trying to bang on keys and get acknowledged. Oh and how about the carpal tunnel issues? Your improvements to the game have gone from terrible to worse. and NO I'm not using Gold to get the Hard-Worker to get going. You're loosing all your Gold buying customers b'coz you got unrealistic & greedy! I only get Pearls from my puppies and it takes over an hour just to collect from those. Get it together! How am I to recruit new players when so many of my team have died!?
  • I work 40 + hours a week and have a life too--but I love my game time.  Constant coopchas are just too much!  Too much work and too much time.  Just don't have it!  Signed

• i agree cc once a month.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 25.01.2018
    Signed

And tried posting the same petition on the German forum with a link to this thread hoping to generate a lot of extra signatures.

But I have no permission to write there so if anyone knows a German player that can post the same petition on the German forum....

• YES!! Petition signed - I agree, please change frequency of the CC to no more than once each month. 

• irism (GB1)irism (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    signed once a month
  • once a month is plenty. the game isn't as much fun since cc is so often. I have considered leaving the game because off cc.

chantal73

• Once a month or even once every 3 months is enough, people still have lives to live and they are too often and too demanding of co-op members.  Signed!
  • I remember back in the days of sensible coopcha scheduling, not only me but most everyone in my coop LOOKED FORWARD to the coopcha. We'd even do some planning and organizing in expectation, looking forward to it.

Now, we dread it.  Now, every time there's an upcoming coopcha, I see more and more mails in my inbox from long time friends, members, saying sorry, just can't do it anymore.  The constant "pressure" to "compete" in a freakin' FARMING game is turning people off, to say the least.

I know I don't play nearly as much as I used to, I think it is safe to say that is true for many others.

I used to buy small quantities of gold every month or two.  I no longer buy gold, because why should I spend money on something that isn't fun anymore?

• I would like to agree the constant CC is very stressful and making the game un-fun.

Signed
  • Please return the CC back to once a month and make it fun again. 
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Oh yes please, consider me signed too :)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    signed :) wish i could sign it 100 times 
  • andy7 (GB1)andy7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    :)  signed lets bring the fun back to this game
This discussion has been closed.