Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• Agreed on the fact that it is WAY to MANNY. I could live with once every 3 weeks but don't mind once a month.
    It's is getting to the point that the game is not relaxing anymore and start to look like work. 
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Agree. Signed. 
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    signed
  • Agree - once a month is enough.
  • I totally agree please once a month is more then enough. 
  • totally agree that a CC should be only once a month!
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Agree 100%  #signed
  • Signed
  • I remember every 6-8 weeks & back then I used to use gold on the CC, not anymore.  And with all the events, hwe & upgrading to much to care about the CC anymore....im in... SIGNED !!!!!!

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    overlapping events is playing havoc I believe with some of the drop rates
  • Consider my signature on this petition.   Big Farm Challenge has become something most of us dread and even joke about.  I think we all know why it's become more frequent.   I agree with others, every three months would be better.   
  • Totally agree, once a month.
  • Sign...Once a month is more than enough.
  • mikehero (US1)mikehero (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I agree
  • Once a  month ONLY

Signed

• Totally agree, once a month is enough.  
  • Signed. The frequency is making this game unpleasant.
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    Signed
  • Graciemi (US1)Graciemi (US1) US1 Posts: 23

I am the Co op Leader for Mid West Farmer.  We are top ten Gold an I want my Seymoure back.  There isn't a single player in or co op that enjoys the CC anymore.  Once  month it was something to prep for, to schedule into your life an look forward to. At this point it has become a reason to stop playing the game. Right now our co op is looking at losing two more high level farms due to the strain of constant CC's.  Bring the fun back!

Graciemi

• No More than Once a Month please =)

Signed!
  • Graciemi (US1)Graciemi (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Signed!!
  • Rideon10 (US1)Rideon10 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Once a month is a very excellent idea
    Rideon10
  • Signed!!
  • U used to enjoy the game, it's not fun any longer. It's more like a job.
  • I agree that the Coop Challenges should go back to once a month it is way too much to have to do them once a week.  

GamerKat4
  • bdurose (US1)bdurose (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Once a month is plenty for CC. We've lost half our co op twice over this! And some good friends...
    There's enough going on with all the other challenges, can't keep up with resources needed for the CC. I agree with Sey!!!
  • signed
  • I am the Co op Leader for Mid West Farmer.  We are top ten Gold an I want my Seymoure back.  There isn't a single player in or co op that enjoys the CC anymore.  Once  month it was something to prep for, to schedule into your life an look forward to. At this point it has become a reason to stop playing the game. Right now our co op is looking at losing two more high level farms due to the strain of constant CC's.  Bring the fun back!

Graciemi

Awwwww you know I love you sweet Gracie and miss y'all like crazy. The game is lonely and no fun out here in the wilderness. I've been looking for an opportunity hoping to come back home, but I just can't play in-co-op with the constant CC's. Remember how we all used to get excited for CC like kids at Christmas? We used to have so much fun. Maybe if the petition can get enough support GG will realize the constant CC's are a huge part of what has to be a monumental player attrition problem which has to seriously affect GG's bottom line. I hope we can make them see that.
  • eissol (NL1)eissol (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Once a month...more then enough...SIGNED
  • Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that believes monthly CC's would improve the game experience. Please sign this petition, and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign the petition and share their thoughts. Please keep this thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 

This discussion has been closed.