Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Comments

• karen49 (US1)karen49 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I totally agree!!! Once a month is enough.  signed
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 29.01.2018
    I agree it is too much. we are real people with real lives and in tight economic times not everyone can afford to buy gold and play 24/7, we need time to be with our families, work, breathe, do something other than do 3 or 4 events missions a week concurrently, space the cc out to once a month, alternate events with time in between, I have watched two high-level players  quit this week, another player from another coop quit last week, new players are so overwhelmed they can't even imagine advancing in the game, please consider this is a game, it should be fun, not work
    Post edited by synergylw (US1) on
  • persian (US1)persian (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I vote for CC once  a month.   They are coming too often and making the game less enjoyable.
  • Signed. My coop has lost great players because of the barrage of coop challenges. I have alerted my team to the petition and hope that with all the signatures that GGS pays attention to the players!
  • Eveliela (US1)Eveliela (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Yes, please once a month!  Signed.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I agree too, but I really doubt, that they will listen.....And how much does 1 forum count in their option?

As it was said in the twich thingy.....They found out, that we work together about these coop events, well yes....How many have the imaged that would ON POURSE harm their coops?
    So guess why it has been so popular (along with other coop events).....
  • Agreed, once a month max. 
    Signed 
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    Yes please.  Once a month is plenty.  We are losing coop members in droves.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 25.01.2018
    I will support this petition, with the current frequency the cooperative championships is no longer a special event, I understand the company is earning a large profit from this event but it is totally ridiculous how frequently this event is running. If we had it at least once per month then it would become a special event again and every cooperative would be participating with their best efforts. We don't have enough spare time to get the resources for boosters and seaweed to even have a chance of collecting all the hard work rewards. It needs to go back to coming at the most once per month, you can't honestly expect to have an event which requires us to put in our best efforts so frequently. A lot of us don't even have a choice whether to participate or not, because if we don't we will let our cooperative members down. There is a lot of support on my server to reduce the frequency, many players have agreed that it is simply too much to keep going at this rate.

That is why it need to go back to happening once a month at the most, it is simply expecting too much from us otherwise and many players have already quit because of this. There is a lot of support from many of the cooperatives who are in the gold league most of the time to reduce the frequency too.
  • Once a month is plenty,signed
  • OVER THE HILL (AU1)OVER THE HILL (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    edited 25.01.2018
    I'm also very close throwing in the towel because of GGS insane schedule. Please reconsider and keep this game fun !
    To have a Co-Op challenge every 3 month would be perfect ! ! ! !
    Cheers, OVER THE HILL (farming geeks)
  • Once a month is enough as it is so disruptive to farms of all sizes and makes the game a chore.
    Consider this petition signed and supported.
  • agree with once per month max

signed
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    You have my vote, once a month is plenty .
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    edited 26.01.2018
    I agree.     100%    <3    I am so sick of constant missions I no longer do the daily one.

Signed
    Post edited by rsny (US1) on
  • I find that with my farm with all  the work involved to advance , level up ,be competitive and basically run smoothly and have fun , more than one CC a month would not be advantageous and im sure would make many simply want to give up playing.
  • I agree...once a month would be great, but like most of us here I don't think they will do it.

It would be better if it were once every 3 months, but I know that is asking for a lot from GGS.

SIGNED

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I sign for one CC per month

• Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    I totally agree that the CCE should be held no more often than monthly 

signed
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I would also like the CC to run just one time each month.
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    signed. we have lost too many players over this. once a month is more reasonable
  • john207 (US1)john207 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    once a month is more than enough,
  • I agree and every 3 month would be better that's for sure ........... Signed ....Signed and Signed !!!
  • I couldn't agree more, once a month is manageable. But this current schedule is crazy, not doable for most.

Why not keep this game so it's doable for the masses, not just a select few as it currently is set up for.

We already are playing for the benefit of only one group, that fact alone dampens the game for most players.

I firmly vote that once a month is more than often enough for a coop challenge and most other events as well.

Hopefully GGS will listen to this, before the game becomes even more unmanageable for the masses.

Petition signed from this farmer!!!
  • bim (SKN1)bim (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 41
    Sign...Once a month is more than enough.

• I agree. There are way too many Co-op Championships running back to back which players are ill prepared to face. Having 1/month is much more reasonable. 

Petition signed.
  • Petition Signed. Please only do CC once a month.
  • I also wholeheartedly agree !!

With the existing "calendar" of events it leaves no time for growth / development, is a constant drain of resources, and only benefits a few.

That being said, would prefer to have coopcha return to every 3 months as a truely "special" event that we could all look forward to  : )

consider this signed  : )
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Great response and thanks to the person who started this petition 
    I just hope we get more response  from the top 10 teams that win this thing 
    time and time again... that certainly would help 
    absolutely only once a month .
  • I'm on board. This game has become less of a moment of levity & more like actual work.

Signed.
This discussion has been closed.