Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Hi Everyone,

Thankyou for your participation in Seymour's survey - However it started off as a Petition, which we do not regard as a valid form of feedback, as they only count 1 opinion. We appreciate Seymour renaming it as a Survey, in an attempt to get more opinions or discussion, but it has continued to get multiple posts just saying "signed". We know from previous feedback that the majority of you do want the CC only once a month, but in the interest of fairness to those who may have other opinions, we have added a poll to the survey & would appreciate if you could come back & vote & feel free to post your own opinions/suggestions on the thread.

Please note that this is not an official poll requested by the team, but we will be passing it on to them.

How Many Times Should The Coop Championships Be Run Each Month?

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Seymour865 (US1)Seymour865 (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 26.01.2018
    Scheduling Co-op Challenges every 4 or 5 days isn't just too much, it's WAY TOO MUCH!!!!! I had to leave my beloved co-op and friends 4 months ago because of the insane game calendar. I miss them something fierce, but it's a small team and they need players that can play CCs. The constant CC's are running good players off the game. It's not good for the players, and not good for the game.

I'm asking for the support of every player and co-op leader that agrees that monthly CC's would improve the game experience and help limit player attrition. Please sign to show your support and direct your friends and team members to this thread to sign and share their thoughts. Please keep the thread about frequency of Co-op Championships only to keep things on track. Maybe for once, if the response is overwhelming, GG will listen to the players. 
    Post edited by Seymour865 (US1) on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Why not, lets give this a go! The constant barrage of CC's has made the game a very unpleasant experience for lots of people......petition signed!  :D
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    signed
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I agree, I want coop championships once a month.  I also want hard worker events to be in the order of: regular, fishing, cooperative, fishing...   
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    totally 100% i agree once a month 
    signed 

Kitty
  • MrsBL (US1)MrsBL (US1) US1 Posts: 42
    I vote once a month. I don't have time to recover supplies anymore.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I agree and I sign, only Once a Month for the CC.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    I would prefer only one CC per month.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    I vote for one CC per month...
  • Lisagal (US1)Lisagal (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I 100% agree I once a month  please

Lisagal 
  • I would like to play CC once in a month
  • would like to play CC once a month 
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    I wholeheartedly agree with 1 CC/month
  • I would like to play CC once per month
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Signed
  • I vote once a month

• i vote once a month 
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    I doubt they'll change anything since CC is a major cash income for ggs..
    But hey, consider me signing too.
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    First it was once every 3 months, then it went to once a month, then it went to twice a month, this month it is 3 times.
    Once a month would be great. Once a season even better.
    I agree with Michiru I doubt they will change it back at all.
    You have my vote too.

• Donnalusue (US1)Donnalusue (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    edited 25.01.2018
    agreed, once a month or even once every 6 weeks like when it first started so so very long ago. signed by Donnalusue, leader of Major Misfits
  • colins88 (US1)colins88 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    Signed.  Colins88 Major Misfits
  • JamieD24 (US1)JamieD24 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I vote for CC once a month, plenty of other aspects of the game to keep us busy -----JamieD24
  • One co-op challenge per month is more than enough. 

Signed.
  • Signed.
  • signed
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    signed
    I agree 100% there are too many CCs a month!  I would love to go back to just 1 a month.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    In all honesty, once a month was too much, too. Remember how we all screamed about it?  Once a quarter was ideal.  Every other month would be good, too.  

I do know that this increase in CCs has been a boon for our coop as we don't require participation of our members -- a silver lining if you will.

Having said all that, consider me signed.
  • count me in for once a month.  signed
  • Bluecow7 (AU1)Bluecow7 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    signed for one a month
  • The game has become less and less of a game and more of a drudgery.
    Go back to once a month max.  Petition signed.
This discussion has been closed.