Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• bandit12 (NL1)bandit12 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    correction - why are we all having to do difficulty level 3 of new themed events??  we should be able to choose our own difficulty level
    U have no right to argue I think this is due to the first time they launch the event and sure they made it hard for a bigfarmer as well so u just need to chk what's good and what's not in this event for u I think its not good because its asking a bit too Much  pearls as second task 
    I amlvl251and even i cant finisch without the use of gold,wath i refuse to do:-))))))
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 18.01.2018
    Stopped on Jasmine again, UGH!  There is no way I am skipping through for 200 gold because of this bug.  This isn't right GGS, I would have made the points to get that 100 seaweed feed.  This gaming is so darn disappointing.  :(

U

Update-I am now rank 10 instead of 9 because I will not pay 200 gold to see if the game will continue after the jasmine.  :(
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I dont understand the meaning of GGS,are the really hooping that all of us go looking for a new game so the can close this one???Its already one over the other stupidity,start to get enough of the miserie this bunge of amateurs are giving to us
    I doubt that - they have a golden cow here..
    https://www.goodgamestudios.com/company/press/releases/goodgame-empire-hits-800-million-in-lifetime-revenues/
    Cant edit my post - I know its not the same game - BUT it's same business - all together this is the most succesfull gaming industri - sure they wanna keep the 5 mill accounts claimed to be BF's accounts - Imagine the income, even if only a 3rd is active..
    I received my 100 gold coin back from skipping the jasmine to get the game moving again.  Thanks GGS.  I really appreciate it.
  • well nice hot fix now only Oleg giving pearls  50 every hour or 4 every 10 min then i need to send him 39 times,
    sorry but again unable to complete
  • eissol (NL1)eissol (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Well, Lucky you !

Oleg gave me no Pearls,  it became even worse ;-(
  • Well, Lucky you !

Oleg only give pearls if you fish, if you let him fish for XP you get nothing
    if you fish yourself you get nothing
    Deepseafishing you get nothing

just oleg and only if you go for fish
  • Dogberry11 (PL1)Dogberry11 (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,627
    We came also receive pearls from a doghouse, a little bit, unfortunately
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Well, Lucky you !

It might be because you started it before the hotfix, the first time I collected from Oleg I got no pearls either, the 2nd time he finished his trip I got 60 pearls, letting him fish for 10 minutes got me 8 and 4 pearls.
  • Well, Lucky you !

It might be because you started it before the hotfix, the first time I collected from Oleg I got no pearls either, the 2nd time he finished his trip I got 60 pearls, letting him fish for 10 minutes got me 8 and 4 pearls.
    well  i hope its for deep sea fishing the same  otherwise it would be impossible to finish the wedding planner
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 24.01.2018
    well  i hope its for deep sea fishing the same  otherwise it would be impossible to finish the wedding planner

It was impossible anyway. That is why I did not start it.
    Well, Lucky you !

Nope, no pearls with deep sea fishing :/
    Well, Lucky you !

I get no pearls whatsoever after the hotfix - just harvested all - from Oleg to Greenhouse....nothing. Before hotfix, I got the usual bad droprates, and had a original plan seeing if I could get to last level like last time....but &%!&%&%"!¤"¤!!!!..
    NOW, Im sure I won't even try again.- 'joke on joke, with joke on top'

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    @everyone Oleg is ur answer
    @Tinzen (SKN1)

yep...just realized, got 50 pearls just now...
    So, from now on-only Oleg, or, for nothing else gives anything? - and do we get pearls from fishing for exp also? 

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    @Tinzen (SKN1)

yep...just realized, got 50 pearls just now...
    So, from now on-only Oleg, or, for nothing else gives anything? - and do we get pearls from fishing for exp also? 

@WascallyWabbit said this earlier

Pearls should come from Oleg, both from sending him on the boats or from him fishing on the dock (not for FXP) - I tested sending him for bass for 10 mins & I got +8 pearls & I see other posts confirming that he is bringing them from the boats too.

Manual fishing yourself from boats or dock does not give them, only Oleg does.
    @Tinzen (SKN1)

Thanks, missed that post....

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    I sent out Oleg in a rental boat, but you can also let him fish from the jetty.
    Southern is compiling data about the drop rates, I've only got 60 pearls from the rentals untill now.
    See this thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/171091/the-wedding-planner-flower-farm-event/p5

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    Wow, that's a great return! Hopefully that will happen more often, because although I'm glad to be relieved of the drudgery of constantly making olive oil, soaps and bonito taco's, it's taking longer to collect the pearls now.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I just got on and went to my flower farm, I am not getting any pearls from the far, I did get 6 from oleg. Please fix. Thank you
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I just got on and went to my flower farm, I am not getting any pearls from the far, I did get 6 from oleg. Please fix. Thank you
    According to the updates, you no longer get them from the farm.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    What is the "Golden Wheel of Fortune"?  This different for the WW Wheel, correct?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    What is the "Golden Wheel of Fortune"?  This different for the WW Wheel, correct?
    I'm guessing we use or win lucky gold coins.  Or cheat our way to the top during Golden Week.
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 25.01.2018

Whenever open market orders after log-in it showing this please remove this. This is irritating.

Whenever open market orders after log-in it showing this please remove this. This is irritating.
    100% agree!
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    "Whenever open market orders after log-in it showing this please remove this. This is irritating."

I get it every time i try and open it regardless of a recent log in or not but I do not get it on the DSF market
  • "Whenever open market orders after log-in it showing this please remove this. This is irritating."

I get it every time i try and open it regardless of a recent log in or not but I do not get it on the DSF market
    Now its removed from Organic market also.. :)
Sign In to comment.