Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Comments

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 24.01.2018
    Event items regarding to FF Themed Event: 
    1. Black Pearl (use Oleg to fishing, not for FXP)
    2. Invitations (Harvesting and producing in FF)
    3. Doves (Same as 2, although the help text said 'sometimes you can find doves when harvesting meadows')
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    I missed that  :(
  • Congratulations GGS, you've made the Wedding Event...worse.
  • crazed (US1)crazed (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    i also have no pearls droping and I have no people walking around, giving me bubbles to collect
  • bonnmoran (SKN1)bonnmoran (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 38
    Since the hotfix I have had no black pearls dropping on the flower farm.  Anyone else having the same issue?

24 Jan 2018...How do you expect people to complete events when we can't get the objects needed for each level. Yesterday I was receiving Black Pearls today I HAVE RECEIVED "0". ZILCH from distillery, orchard, grove, greenhouse, etc. This seems to happen every time the creators of this game try to run multiply events. And why is the snowball event running back on main farm? I refuse to spend any gold on gourmet events.

Eftersom snabbkorgen har jag inte haft några svarta pärlor på blommabonden. Någon annan som har samma problem?
    Eftersom snabbkorgen har jag inte haft några svarta pärlor på blommabonden. Någon annan som har samma problem?

Same problem here. First the pearls should comr by fishing, but only showed up on the acers, NOW is it only Oleg that cathes the pearls! Stupid mission!
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    I was getting pearls harvesting on FF all day yesterday. Today, nothing. Hopefully this quirk will resolve on its own. The wedding planner is a frustrating event.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I was getting pearls harvesting on FF all day yesterday. Today, nothing. Hopefully this quirk will resolve on its own. The wedding planner is a frustrating event.
    They changed it.  Lots of posts will tell you what's going on. ^
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Thanks to everyone for posting about the change in collecting pearls. Guess Oleg will be very busy.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I think they should have made it clearer that we were no longer getting pearls from the farm itself only from Oleg - that would have saved all the confusion. 
    I think they should have made it clearer that we were no longer getting pearls from the farm itself only from Oleg - that would have saved all the confusion. 
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well all I can say, is after the last go around with this?  And DAYS of farming I couldn't even get HALF the pearls needed?   This time I just ignored it.   So glad I did not toss away valuable supplies on this.
    Broken again.  

Honest, starting events on the flower and gourmet farm now, I don't stand a chance.  I have all the production I need to keep my flower shop producing.  I'm not set up with excess just to do these stupid events. 
    No weddings will be taking place on any of my farms it seems.   The people will have to live in sin.  lol. 
    They changed it. No pearls from the farm, only from Oleg fishing.  Details in the various posts and bulletin  
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I thought this was for the flower farm?
    I have unhappy members who have not yet opened the Deep Sea Fishing.
  • Bob48 (GB1)Bob48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19
    Just another event with small drop amounts that takes forever to complete, that's even if it is possible. ANOTHER GREAT SUCCESS GGS,  WELL DONE!!!!!!
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

Deep Sea Fishing and Oleg isnt the same thing last I checked
  • I haven't been able to play since the 'hotfix' before Co-Op Champs...Took me the first hour just to harvest puppies! can't do anything as it chugs & stalls, no down-load going on here for HWE, Village League, pearls for Flowers  nahdah....just so angry, pissed and fed-up! What's the point of buying Gold decor with the special sale if you can't play the game!?! I don't have that kind of cash for gold on a pension; I bought a good supply over 2 years and that's REAL CASH and too much badgering and too much monthly cost for game play. I expect service when I use real cash! Quit loading events if you can't program them for smooth play. You've caused enough damage and loss already.
  • Dear Mister Developer Sir:  if your intention is to frustrate all the people who play your game, you are doing an excellent job!!
    All over the world, on all your servers, i'll bet right now the majority were trying to find black pearls (that is, if they were bothering with this event at all)
    So great time for a hotfix right????
    I can report that no pearls now drop from any buildings on the flower farm, no pearls drop from Mermaid Bay, no pearls drop from deep sea fishing........i thought Mermaid Bay & DSF were considered part of "fishing"
    I'm done with this event and probably this game, too tired of these kinds of shenanigans
    There is 3-4-5 THREADS with where u can find the perls. And I posted an answer just above ur post. So try to give urself 5 mins to READ.

I so agree with you Tinzen...seems we're at the mercy and down-side of these useless fixes!? I haven't been able to play since CC began and why are they tinkering when I just get on for my main-playtime in the  morning. I am on the West Coast and get on much later than many. It's more than frustrating...the anxiety and upset and the amount of Gold I've invested for more BS and broken promises. I haven't been able to do any events for sometime...so disappointed. I don't have anything nice to say anymore.
    Who cares if you can find pearls if you can't down-load the game to play. What a crock

Oleg is on all the farms and has a boat on the flower farm you can send out to fish.  The Deep Sea fishing is completely different.
  • I am taking a break from the resource  and time wasting events such as the wedding planner and the one on the gormet farm.  How many snowmen, and worthless decos do you think we need.?  This game is all work and no fun anymore.   When it comes to big farm, it seems the best expectation would be to have none!  Then you wont be disappointed!  :D
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    what the !    Just cleared out my Flower Farm this morning and received no Black Pearls towards themed events . I received them yesterday but today zero ,  what gives Big Farm ?
    what the !    Just cleared out my Flower Farm this morning and received no Black Pearls towards themed events . I received them yesterday but today zero ,  what gives Big Farm ?
    They've changed it.  Details in the bulletin/announcements.  You get pearls from Oleg fishing now, none from the FF.
  • memerex2 (US1)memerex2 (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    Just got 225 pearls from uncharted waters.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Their latest announcement about the Winter sale........go to the bottom of the post and compare Likes with LOL's, the numbers there pretty much sum up the opinions of a lot of players towards GGS at the moment.

I think I preferred the black pearl drop the way it was because they could be found from multiple sources. It only comes from Oleg now so again they sit back and hope gullible players will push with gold and then use that terrible gold sale popup that will be annoying us all day. The announcement even encourages players to buy more gold and use it in the Coop Hardworker......the levels of greed being shown at the moment is mind blowing!
  • lois larner (AU1)lois larner (AU1) Posts: 198
    edited 25.01.2018
    Well black pearl drop rate from oleg fishing for me is hopeless
    I am getting between 35 - 70 pearls dropping. mostly 35 every hour though.
    had to wait 45 min to sent boat out again. 2 pearls for 10 min of bass
    now its 1 hour 45 min until next boat,

hmm....wait....i can use gold to get boat now....DON'T THINK SO...

Also. its 42 degrees where i am in Australia. Stop the stupid snowballs please. Its bad enough i am forced to have snow all over my farm, but there is too much stuff flying across the screen at once. game is slow.

• Well this is total rubbish isn't it, I made the last one just squeezingly, level 344 and a daily player, never had trouble with previous events and now we have to collect pearls only from Oleg.  GGS you have received a barrage of complaints from your customers "yes customers" and you make the stupid event even more difficult, do you not like us, what is it that you don't get, send me an email I am willing to listen to your side, wish you could do the same for your players, bit of give and take.
  • Just got 225 pearls from uncharted waters.
    lucky,  i got 60 from uncharted waters
  • My Flower Farm has stopped producing pearls. I have harvested everything, no pearls. Help!!
  • Since the hotfix I have had no black pearls dropping on the flower farm.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes I am having the same problem.
Sign In to comment.