Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Comments

• Pearls should come from Oleg, both from sending him on the boats or from him fishing on the dock (not for FXP) - I tested sending him for bass for 10 mins & I got +8 pearls & I see other posts confirming that he is bringing them from the boats too.

Manual fishing yourself from boats or dock does not give them, only Oleg does.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @Southern (US1) - don't forget there are probably 3 possible amounts per location or time fishing with a % possibility for each (x% no drop, y% basic amount, z% larger amount) like all the other 'drop activities.

an interesting question would be whether it is boat dependent or location dependent.
  • Is this what I'm supposed to use to collect pearls?
    I'm guessing the greyed out button is what I'm supposed to click to send Oleg?
    ...how do I get the button to change to green instead of grey? ...

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Is this what I'm supposed to use to collect pearls?
    I'm guessing the greyed out button is what I'm supposed to click to send Oleg?
    ...how do I get the button to change to green instead of grey? ...

You can only send him out on the boat when he's "not busy" - I.E., he's got the ZZzzZZzz's over his head.
  • You can only send him out on the boat when he's "not busy" - I.E., he's got the ZZzzZZzz's over his head.
    Thanks a lot for the help, much appreciated!
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    2 hours of Bass fishing by Oleg gave 26 Pearls.
  • rep (GB1)rep (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    I have no pearls dropping on flower farm after hot fix but have plenty of snowballs. Please fix one thing before starting another
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    Sent Oleg bass fishing for 2 hours got 50 pearls. 
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    rep (GB1) said:
    I have no pearls dropping on flower farm after hot fix but have plenty of snowballs. Please fix one thing before starting another
    From what I can understand its only dropping by Oleg now. So I guess its fixed?
    Also from the text that have been there all along, it was meant that the pearly should be dropping by fishing, yet it didnt, but it does now. Then u can call it for "not fixed", when I would belive its called "fixed".
  • Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    No black pearls for me neither this morning and I havested every single item on my farm for zero.....   Getting so tired of all the changes and the amount of $$ you have to spend to play.   Think it is getting time to find a new game that isn't costing me a fortune.
  • sjanni (SKN1)sjanni (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 20
    hello, just want to know if you are going to fix the pearls , since update today, i dont get any, hard too do the event , when i cant get the items i need for it
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I also have no pearls dropping from my harvest: Note the following screenshots. Notice the pearl count has not changed.  Please fix this otherwise this event is a total lost cause! Thank you!

No black pearls for me neither this morning and I havested every single item on my farm for zero.....   Getting so tired of all the changes and the amount of $$ you have to spend to play.   Think it is getting time to find a new game that isn't costing me a fortune.
    Have u tried sending oleg out?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I also have no pearls dropping from my harvest: Note the following screenshots. Notice the pearl count has not changed.  Please fix this otherwise this event is a total lost cause! Thank you!

You might want to try reading the messages starting from this point in a different thread @FarmerCli (US1)  :)

You might want to try reading the messages starting from this point in a different thread @FarmerCli (US1)  :)
    Or mine 2 fine other posts in this thread
  • momrulz (US1)momrulz (US1) Posts: 162
    edited 24.01.2018
    Dear Mister Developer Sir:  if your intention is to frustrate all the farmers who play your game, you are doing an excellent job!!
    All over the world, on all your servers, i'll bet right now the majority were trying to find black pearls (that is, if they were bothering with this event at all)
    So great time for a hotfix right????  Why now??  in the middle of everyone looking??  Did you fall off a donkey and hit your head??  What were you thinking??
    I can report that no pearls now drop from any buildings on the flower farm, no pearls drop from Mermaid Bay, no pearls drop from deep sea fishing........i thought Mermaid Bay & DSF were considered part of "fishing"
    I'm done with this event and probably this game, too tired of these kinds of shenanigans
    Post edited by momrulz (US1) on
    Dear Mister Developer Sir:  if your intention is to frustrate all the people who play your game, you are doing an excellent job!!
    All over the world, on all your servers, i'll bet right now the majority were trying to find black pearls (that is, if they were bothering with this event at all)
    So great time for a hotfix right????
    I can report that no pearls now drop from any buildings on the flower farm, no pearls drop from Mermaid Bay, no pearls drop from deep sea fishing........i thought Mermaid Bay & DSF were considered part of "fishing"
    I'm done with this event and probably this game, too tired of these kinds of shenanigans
    There is 3-4-5 THREADS with where u can find the perls. And I posted an answer just above ur post. So try to give urself 5 mins to READ.
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Now I am only getting pearls from fishing  :(
  • rep (GB1) said:
    Also from the text that have been there all along, it was meant that the pearly should be dropping by fishing, yet it didnt, but it does now. Then u can call it for "not fixed", when I would belive its called "fixed".
    I did not get any pearls from Oleg, so I Guess it's not fixed!?
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    rep (GB1) said:
    I did not get any pearls from Oleg, so I Guess it's not fixed!?
    Did you use Oleg to collect FXP?
  • @Tinzen (SKN1)
    yes Tinzen thank you, i can read :) 
    The point is the timing of a change---smack in the middle of when many people are looking.  Shouldn't have to "shift gears" in the middle.  There was plenty of time to make changes to the event before it started, or else wait until it's done.
  • Right now I am not getting ANY pearls from my flower farm,  I harvested fields, buildings EVERYTHING, but no pearls. Glitch???
    Pearls should come from Oleg, both from sending him on the boats or from him fishing on the dock (not for FXP) - I tested sending him for bass for 10 mins & I got +8 pearls & I see other posts confirming that he is bringing them from the boats too.

Manual fishing yourself from boats or dock does not give them, only Oleg does.
    Answer is there @Kris9 (US1)
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Having the pearls drop only from fishing may actually make things worse as there is often a long cooldown time between boats for Oleg to rent.
  • Right now I am not getting ANY pearls from my flower farm,  I harvested fields, buildings EVERYTHING, but no pearls. Glitch???
    only sending oleg fishing now
  • So far Oleg has given me nothing!!
  • @sjanni (SKN1)
    @RookieLana8 (US1)

There was an announcement today.  You will only get the pearls by fishing.  
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Having the pearls drop only from fishing may actually make things worse as there is often a long cooldown time between boats for Oleg to rent.
    In our coop we've seen 70, 95, and 115 pearls from the boats Oleg is sent out on.  So we suspect it varies based upon the boat choice.

Given that is 1-2 hours, that a much better drop rate than the other production facilites on the FF.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Read the Mod announcement
  • 24 Jan 2018...How do you expect people to complete events when we can't get the objects needed for each level. Yesterday I was receiving Black Pearls today I HAVE RECEIVED "0". ZILCH from distillery, orchard, grove, greenhouse, etc. This seems to happen every time the creators of this game try to run multiply events. And why is the snowball event running back on main farm? I refuse to spend any gold on gourmet events.
Sign In to comment.