Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Comments

• Letty.liongamez (GB1)Letty.liongamez (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,806
    edited 24.01.2018
    there is a new mod message that says that the text is now correct and the pearls will come from fishing now.

• 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    I am glad that GGS got their hotfix in for gold sales, but what happened to the pearls for wedding planner event.

Many in our coop are experiencing the same problem,  there is nothing dropping on Flower Farm for this event,  no wonder they call this a "hot mess".......sheesh

I refreshed my page and fishing with Oleg give the pearls now.
  • Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    There isnt any pearls coming by fishing.
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    Same here no pearls dropping on the flower farm since hot fix. Oleg is giving pearls now though .
  • just tested mine and got some from sending Oleg but not from mini game.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    thought i had miraculously finished them for a second lol  :'( 
  • Myrty (US1)Myrty (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    there is a new mod message that says that the text is now correct and the pearls will come from the fishing now
    and where is this message?
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Since the hotfix my chew silo has jumped box order..

I had just finished barley when maintenance started. I had rut, corn & wf lined up which I short cut to reach milk ..started collecting milk..3 cowsheds worth with silo clock showing for each collect but timer was blank...then it all of a sudden jumped to a totally different line up of cabbage, wf & rut.

Not Happy this shouldn't have happen !!
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 24.01.2018
    And thanks again GGS for the heads up....
    No there will not be any changes in the weddingplanner for now....sure.
    Claiming there is too little time inbetween events to change the event into an achievable event and then hiding this change in a hotfix; probably making the event even harder to finish.....
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I did not get any from fishing.   None from the Flower farm.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    there is a new mod message that says that the text is now correct and the pearls will come from the fishing now
    and where is this message?

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/139945/mod-news-bulletin#latest
  • Here is the message

BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS

Hi Everyone,

We have just heard that following today's Hotfix, the collection items on the Wedding Planner Event, should now come from the places shown in the task texts. - So for example, Black Pearls will come from fishing.   

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/139945/mod-news-bulletin#latest

Its not happening on my farm.   No pearls from anything on the flower farm.  None  from fishing myself.  A boat load of oysters produced no pearls.  Oleg fishing produced no pearls.

Maybe they are invisible
  • The text says, you will find them from sending Oleg to the fishing grounds,
    And I am only getting them from sending Oleg
    I'll try again.   But I got none the last time.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I got 100 black pearls from sending Oleg out on a rented boat for an hour. (When I harvested him when he returned).

I didn't get any from manually fishing in the mini-game.  Nor did I get any from the 14 Trawlers in the dockyard.

I haven't tried "training" for 10 minutes/1 hour (or more) yet, I'll try that as soon as he returns from his next fishing trip, assuming someone else doesn't try it first and posts their results.

Also, it may be that different locations (Seaside, Shallow Waters, Wild River) produce different amounts of black pearls - that's also on my testing schedule. :)
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 24.01.2018
    No pearls from the flowerfarm, ,no pearls in the boat, Only from the dogs. Yes when they are invisible , they are also invisible at the score.
     You do not have to come, the wedding is cancelled, the wedding planner  let it fail. 
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I got no pearls from training Oleg, just dropping from his boat trips as far as I can see .
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @Southern (US1) - a coopmate of mine got only 4 pearls from a hour boat rental with Oleg - unfortunately she didn't remember what boat/waters she had sent him to.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I got 100 black pearls from sending Oleg out on a rented boat for an hour. (When I harvested him when he returned).

I didn't get any from manually fishing in the mini-game.  Nor did I get any from the 14 Trawlers in the dockyard.

I haven't tried "training" for 10 minutes/1 hour (or more) yet, I'll try that as soon as he returns from his next fishing trip, assuming someone else doesn't try it first and posts their results.

Also, it may be that different locations (Seaside, Shallow Waters, Wild River) produce different amounts of black pearls - that's also on my testing schedule. :)

My ccopleader got 60 from fishing with Oleg
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    Hi, I sended sailboat to Wild river and got 115 black pearls.
  • olive76 (INT1)olive76 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    Dear GGS,

Thank you for a such a great hotfix today. It was announced that the items will drop from fishing too, but now they have stopped dropping altogether. None. Not one from two buildings, six orchards and meadows. I am sure you will compensate us for this too, "generously" as always, right?

My ccopleader got 60 from fishing with Oleg
    Yeah, I don't remember which boat he was on when he went out and brought back the 100, since I sent him out pre-hotfix and harvested him post-hotfix.

Right now I know I'm fishing SeaSide, so I'll be able to check the pearl amount when he returns in ~22 minutes. :)
  • He gave me 4 for 10 min Bass fishing @Southern (US1) 
    Yes.   Oleg gave me 95 pearls from a boat load.   Can't remember which boat it was.

When I got none I think it was from fishing for xp
    edited 24.01.2018
    Yes.   Oleg gave me 95 pearls from a boat load.   Can't remember which boat it was.

60, 100, 95.. And one of my Co-Op mates got 70 (but doesn't remember which boat was used, as she sent him out last night before tucking the farms in).

Starting to think it's just a random amount.  Time will tell.

Gotta say though, if sending him out on the boat for an hour (or using the 10 minute/1 hour (or more) options) are the one way to get black pearls, that's gonna really suck.  They should have at least made it so Black Pearls can be gathered from manually fishing in the mini-game, or from the boats fishing in the dockyard.. Being limited to JUST those type fishing methods is going to take EVEN LONGER to gather the required amount of pearls.

60, 100, 95.. And one of my Co-Op mates got 70 (but doesn't remember which boat was used, as she sent him out last night before tucking the farms in).

Starting to think it's just a random amount.  Time will tell.
    my coopleader doesnt remeber either....
    From what I can understand its only dropping by Oleg now.
    Well I just got 70 from Seaside, so next time I get a boat capable of going to Seaside I'll check it again and see if it's consistent, or if it's just random.. Next boat is still 53 minutes away before I can even send him out for an hour tho..

Guess I can set him fishing 10 minutes at a time for Bass/Bonito and see if those  numbers are consistent.
    Co-Op member just got 65 from "Shallow Water".

Starting to look more and more like it's just a random number between (60) and (100) maybe, regardless of boat? Testing continues.
Sign In to comment.