Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
edited 22.04.2020 in Most Discussed Topics
A coopmember reported the following problem.....after finishing step 1 , he was supposted to go fishing for pearls. But they are not counting. When he presses the green button for "show me"  he gets a window reporting that his meadow is busy?????

It turns out that the instruction is wrong :

The pearls are not to be gotten by fishing, but just by harvesting.  Great instructions !!
Post edited by TiminuTufu (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I just received +1 Pearl from unloading a Trawler coming back from a Shrimp hole. Not a lot, but it was a very small load - only about 10 shrimp.  I'll have a larger load coming in to dock in about 10 minutes, I'll post its results.
    edited 10.01.2018
    Well, just unloaded 129 lobster, didn't get anything from it. 

Ya know, that shrimp pool may have just had a regular Oyster in it along with the Shrimp, and maybe I mistook it for a black pearl. It IS early and I'm only halfway through my first cup of coffee.  I'll keep my eyes open as my boats come back to dock this morning though.

(Can't test Oleg yet, he's still got another 10 hours catching Goldfish). :(
  • momrulz (US1)momrulz (US1) Posts: 162
    edited 10.01.2018
    i just got black pearls from harvesting a meadow.... the description is definitely wrong  :(

imagine that
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Black pearl obtained by harvesting & producing in Flower Farm (7 on apiary, 2 for normal elderberry)

I just cleaned out an entire pool with Oleg fishing manually in the mini-game, got 3 WWC points, but no black pearls. So fishing with Oleg from the dock apparently doesn't generate any pearls.

Mermaid Bay does though, as does the greenhouse.  I can't check the Dockyard yet though, still 6 hours left on chum.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Everyone in my co op is getting pearls from everything on the Flower Farm except fishing.  Nothing from Oleg or the Dockyard.  
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    same here not getting anything from fishing of any kind it seems even though it tells you to collect when fishing.
  • i thought GGS were supposed to have tested all these new bits, correct me if i am wrong but is that why we have the test server, or is that just there to take extra gold of players !  o:)
  • cookiebeep01 (INT1)cookiebeep01 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 39
    edited 11.01.2018
    I have the Wedding planner but my coop partner does not. I'm level 80, she's (cavsfanoh) level 57. Is this just a bug or are we missing something?
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 11.01.2018
    Why are the new event items such as paper cups and carrots drop in very small amounts?  They drop the same amount of points as world wide championship points and the requirements are too high.  Did they put code for awarding worldwide championship points when they wanted more to drop?
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    A new event /quest has started "3 weddings and rigmarole"...am on task #2 but where do I find the pearls...I need 960 of them...is anyone able to help?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    A new event /quest has started "3 weddings and rigmarole"...am on task #2 but where do I find the pearls...I need 960 of them...is anyone able to help?
    The pearls drop from harvesting and producing on your Flower Farm.  The copy stating they come from fishing is inaccurate.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Harvest just about anything on the flower farm
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Why did they copy the code from worldwide championship to use for the event item drop chances for the new themed events?  The amounts that drop are way too low to finish the task.  
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    ignore this question...I found out how they come ... just like in the food truck event they drop from all over FF...silly me should have realized it sooner...
  • kballak (US1)kballak (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Does anyone know the minimum level for Wedding Planner event? I don't have it, Level 61, no response from Support yet, I sent them a message last night.
    Does anyone know the minimum level for Wedding Planner event? I don't have it, Level 61, no response from Support yet, I sent them a message last night.
    Level 62.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    What is the wedding planner event and am I supposed to be seeing it?
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20

I have no wedding in my farm. all my friends have.

wasted 2 hours searching, refreshning, reopening.

I didn't collect the flower farm not to loose when it comes.

2 am I sent a ticket, after sending messages for 4 hours...

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    What level of your farm? You need to be at least level 62+. Refer to this site:

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/themed/wedding_planner.htm
  • You are correct that they drop from all over the flower farm, but the drop rate is still too low. I began the event as soon as it popped up. I finished task 1 instantly since I had the needed products in storage to donate. But I've been working on task 2, collecting the pearls, ever since. I've collected 1,026 out of 1,930 pearls so far and as of this moment have only ~3 days left to get the rest of the pearls and then all of tasks 3-6. Unless those are donating more stuff I already have, it's not looking possible at this moment. I'm level 197 and log in multiple times per day. Is this supposed to be for only top level/gold players, or should the drop rate of pearls be dramatically increased?
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    I agree that something seems miscalculated with the drop rate in the wedding planner event ... well either the drop rate or the quantities asked for. I am Level 355 with an almost fully developed flower farm and playing quite often throughout the day and have made it to task 5, but will be tight to complete the event. I cannot see how difficulty 4+ is possible without using gold. Shame, nice idea of an event.  
  • It is on Flower Farm, much like the food truck event.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    The drop rate of wedding invitations is the same as the pearls, with another collection task to follow . I will be pushed to complete this, with a level 255 farm , and only got this far by emptying my barns .Possibly a rebalance is required ....
    Yeah it just magically appeared, how much time have I lost on it?

The timer says 88:34:52 (3 days)
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Sadly , not worth starting , the drop rate of certain items is abysmal, and you would be donating a lot  only to find you cannot finish .

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    Black pearl obtained by harvesting & producing in Flower Farm (7 on apiary, 2 for normal elderberry)

harvest gives different amounts even for the same harvest same building or field same as the food truck did  -- does not seem to be a difference building or field/orchard lvl or what kind of item is used (ie aviary honeydew, premium, super)

this will be true for the invitations as well and need the same amount as the pearls 1930 which is going to be difficult to achieve as it took 2.5 days for the pearls 

apiaries are mostly 7 but random ones are 13  mixer is 24-30 the random harvest is usually double to almost double even after adding another apiary did not increase the chance for the random higher amount 

vanilla special seed 4 fields were all 7  then replanted they were all 4 then back to all 7 after harvesting something else

using seaweed fert only gave me low pearls on SS jasmine but non seaweed full growing time gave me 24-25 per field (so far)

orchards also vary with 10 being the norm but the variance is 21  

the amounts vary in the greenhouse depending on seed as do mermaid bay but not enough time to test all

have had a few constants SS aloe is 3 always and wildflower bouquet is 4 always (so far)

not enough time  - numbers are horrible 

the food truck event did the same thing   

harvest gives different amounts even for the same harvest same building or field same as the food truck did  -- does not seem to be a difference building or field/orchard lvl or what kind of item is used (ie aviary honeydew, premium, super)

this will be true for the invitations as well and need the same amount as the pearls 1930 which is going to be difficult to achieve as it took 2.5 days for the pearls 

apiaries are mostly 7 but random ones are 13  mixer is 24-30 the random harvest is usually double to almost double even after adding another apiary did not increase the chance for the random higher amount 

vanilla special seed 4 fields were all 7  then replanted they were all 4 then back to all 7 after harvesting something else

using seaweed fert only gave me low pearls on SS jasmine but non seaweed full growing time gave me 24-25 per field (so far)

orchards also vary with 10 being the norm but the variance is 21  

the amounts vary in the greenhouse depending on seed as do mermaid bay but not enough time to test all

have had a few constants SS aloe is 3 always and wildflower bouquet is 4 always (so far)

not enough time  - numbers are horrible 

the food truck event did the same thing   
    Right you are about the drops, 21 is the highest.  This stupid event tells me I get black pearls from fishing, but that gives me none.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    over 1000 invites to go  anyone have the # for doves which is the final?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Finished the pearls just doing regular harvesting. (Took forever.) Not about to donate Pasta Gift Baskets, so that's all she wrote for me.

Good luck to the rest of you!
Sign In to comment.