Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lost Farm

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Have you checked that you are trying to get into the correct server for your farm?  You shouldnt have to keep changing your password, you should just have the one which will let you into the game. 
  • Cannot find my farm after almost 2 years fork. Farm name is    Corvette Farmer    Help
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
      strange.   I just looked you up and found your farm.  you are  a member of true grow co-op.   

level 113 and ranked 3710.

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 25.08.2017
    Cannot find my farm after almost 2 years fork. Farm name is    Corvette Farmer    Help
    Corvette Farmer (US1)  Make sure you're logging onto the right server and that you click on "Log in" before entering your information........

• will you please turn off wilford payne farm.maybe then i can get back to my old farm wcp.thanks

edited 26.08.2017
    wcp (US1) said:

will you please turn off wilford payne farm.maybe then i can get back to my old farm wcp.thanks

@wcp (US1)  You'll have to e-mail Support in order to have an account deleted. I can see that you have a Level 148 farm, wcp.  You need to make sure you're logging onto the US1 server and using the correct password. Also make sure you use the Login and not the Register.

• When the game generates a new password it won't let me use it to get into my farm. What can be done about this problem?

Again trying to get into old farm and am unable. It cost a lot to get developed as much as it is and I do not want to lose it all. P L E A S E H E L P !

When the game generates a new password it won't let me use it to get into my farm. What can be done about this problem?

Again trying to get into old farm and am unable. It cost a lot to get developed as much as it is and I do not want to lose it all. P L E A S E H E L P !
    @arviemay (US1)  I have a feeling that you're trying to log on to the wrong server. I see a Level 19 farm on the US1 server, so that's probably not the one you spent a lot to develop.  ;) Please read my post above.  :)
  • @arviemay (US1) @wcp (US1) Please could you both check your PMs (personal messages). 

Thank you :)
  • When the game generates a new password it won't let me use it to get into my farm. What can be done about this problem?

• My user name for the old farm is "arvie" Comes up after login as "arvie3"
  • Login today and I have lost all my farms after over 4 years of participating, CO-Op leadership and everything gone as if hit by huge hurricane. Why? HAven't been gone that long.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Are you sure you logged into the US server?  Check the top right corner to make sure it shows US1.
  • Login today and I have lost all my farms after over 4 years of participating, CO-Op leadership and everything gone as if hit by huge hurricane. Why? HAven't been gone that long.
    @ASpoiledBrat (US1) Please check you PMs (Private Messages)  :)
  • arviemay (US1)arviemay (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 02.09.2017

I tried changing my password. After I click "Here" to set new password a popup says "PASSWORD"  then it says "REPEAT PASSWORD". I typed in a new password and clicked "CHANGE". A popup says, "YOUR PASSWORD WAS CHANGED SUCCESSFULLY" but when I try to sign in a page says "YOUR PASSWORD COULD NOT BE CHANGED  PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUEST AGAIN, IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT" which I have done...repeatedly! Please let me into my old farm under the name "arvie" which comes up as "arvie3". I don't care what you have to do but P L E A S E   D O  S O M E T H I N G !

P.S.  I am not getting any messages from anyone  in my mailbox other than the ones in my Co-op.

Thank you.

Arvie

@arviemay (US1) I meant your private messages here on the forum, but I see that you have found them now. :) | Wabbit

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    I was in test farm a long time. suddenly I could not go in.
    I lost money (I bought bargain gold), lost time and money, and- a very good friend.
    If yo heard of Hawk7 please send hima message fromold friend.
    I wold like to send him aletter, but bigfarm will not let me.

have yo seen him? 
  • I was in test farm a long time. suddenly I could not go in.
    I lost money (I bought bargain gold), lost time and money, and- a very good friend.
    If yo heard of Hawk7 please send hima message fromold friend.
    I wold like to send him aletter, but bigfarm will not let me.

have yo seen him? 
    @BANANA9 (INT1)  See your PMs (Private messages)
  • Hi everybody! 
    I have a problem. Today I enter the new cooperative name laibanaz.

When I enter the forum it says: mammy (INT1). Im on lv. 102.
    The cooperative leader is Player Samedi on 320 lv.

We do not see the same ranking of Oct. fest.
    Perhaps we are not on the same server?

Can you check and help me to be on the same server with him as a leader and them?
    Thank you very much. Greetings from Croatia!
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    You will not see the same score as someone with a level 320 farm.  It has different difficulties based on XP level.

You are competing against different players than your coop leader, so the ranking will be different.

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @mammy (INT1)

You are not on the wrong server :)

The Oktoberfest has 2 separate sets of rankings:

For the Cooperative one (with the 2 clasped hands), you should be able to see the same ranking as the rest of your cooperative (for eg.  I can see that your cooperative is presently in the 4th place).

The Player rankings will not show the same information for you and your coop leader because you two are in different categories (these categories are based on your player levels).

• Thank you!
  • Me and my husband play on the same computer and I lost my farm.  I can only find his.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Are you logging onto the correct server?  Maybe if he logged on, but unchecks "remember my password," or however it is worded, then logs out.  
    Me and my husband play on the same computer and I lost my farm.  I can only find his.
    @BluMichelle (US1)  Whenever you have more than one family member playing from the same ISP address, it's a good idea to e-mail Support and let them know that this is the case. It prevents them from assuming that it's one player with more than 1 account on the same server.  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    If your farm is called Milleville, it's still there on the US server.  Your husband has to sign in, uncheck "remember me" or "save my password," or whatever it's called, then you should be able to log onto your farm.  Each of you probably should keep that little box unchecked.

• Help I have lost my farm.Last night I cleared my cache as things were running a bit slow and I kept losing my connection. This morning when I tried to log in  the message came up that my user name was already being used and there were 2 green ticks over my details. I persisted and have been given a new farm! I was logging on to the correct server. This is particularly annoying as I was trying to stay in the to[ 50 of my group in the HWE. I cannot log out of my new farm without going through the start up stuff.
  • Contact support, Amazingrose, they will soon sort it out and you will have your original farm back :)

** Hands Amazingrose a cup of tea with a plate full of assorted biscuits **
  • Thanks great biscuits. I have posted on the log in problems bit of the forum, hope it is quick... this game is strangely addictive.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    if you haven't started a new farm.   There is a farm in your name on the us1 server.  when you log in change the country to us1 and you will find it. called luna roses farm it is  level 7
    Hope this helps.
  • Thanks but that's not my farm and I am definitely on the UK server.
Sign In to comment.