Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Comments

• Food truck is back.
    I'm not gonna give it anything.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460

Because I am older, disabled , I have lots more time than most. I have pretty good farms for all other events and my Flower Farm is not bad. I finish level 7 deco's events regularly with lots of hours and hard work. Just barely finished the food truck level 3. Missed the Wedding Planner level 3 by about 2.5 hrs. That is with having all donated items immediately, and sea weeding all orchard items immediately. Only drop items to do. Level 4 and up? Laughable at best. This is absolutely ridiculous. Is there anyone with any intelligence left on staff? You try to force more & more gold usage. You do know it will eventually backfire? Big gold users will continue to get further ahead , and less gold users further behind. The big spenders will no longer need to spend as much to win things, the lesser will quit using gold. Where will that put you?

Very good point Ed. 

• stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 17.01.2018

Any solid game business model is based on the fact that a percentage will become gold buyers if:

1-The game is fun and enjoyable at all levels.     Use to be now it is down right frustrating

2-The game is relatively bug free and unlikely to break down.    Nothing has worked right in more than 3 months.

3-Reliable, polite, and attentive customer service is available for prompt resolution.  Other than the Mods on this form there is no customer service. You can put a support ticket in and you may get a answer in a few months and the answer is always I am sorry to heart that send a picture oh no picture can not hep you. Now I ask you do you take picture of the game play every 10 minutes or so? 

4-New developments are based on customer wishes and feedback. In the 5 years I have played the same things have been asked for an not one has been given. (Gold Lock, opt out option on some event, 2nd building slot, just to name a few.)

5-Customers feel that they are respected.   Sorry to say but GGS has never done that. EVER. I have always felt I am nothing more than a $ to grab money from until either the game goes away or I stop playing what ever comes first.  Why someone might ask. No customer servies, the fact they hear nothing players say or if they do they do just the opposite of what way say and as of the last year the general direction the game has gone in and what I read about the company. The fact they put something in then 6 months later take it away or make major changes and try to justify it by saying it was always suppose to be that way it was just broken. Like shorting island times, the the whole DSF changes. No other games put stuff into it then change it and say it was "broken" and that is why we changed it, no other game puts stuff in a game that is "broken". 

6-Customers have faith in the company and the product, and feel they will get good value for their money.  I use to buy a lot more gold but have cut back to 20.00 or less a month because I am afraid the game is going under. I do not have faith that I am not going to go to log in soon and find the game gone with my gold sitting in it. So I only buy what I am going to spend at that moment. 

Post edited by stef7 (US1) on
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    The other suggestion I'd like to make, is that the weekly events for GF and FF using the same starting / running schedule as the MF.

Planning is important, so I can think about how to manage my resources for coop projects, hard worker event, world wide championship, and weekly theme events.  As crazy as it may seem, it is possible to run all of those at once and place decently well.  Even with the mill tied up 1/2 the day making goldfish feed for the rescue event.
  • edie04 (US1)edie04 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    "@ Everyone - Thankyou very much for all your feedback on this event, which has all been passed on. The other commmunities have all given similar feedback, that even high level players are saying this is not possible to complete & we will be pushing hard for changes before it comes back again on the 23rd."
    1 - pushing hard for changes is NOT the same as changes have been made
    2 - i meant it when i said i will NOT play this event again until told the quantities need and drop rates changed
         i should NOT have to search high & low through the forum to find status of this. You have the capability of
         notifying all players. 

have a nice day.
  • Yes very well said - I used some gold to finish the pearl part - thinking I had it 'the hard bit' only to find there was no way of finishing the event without using more - which I refused to do.  So, my gold spend on the pearls was in my mind, wasted.  I did the food truck but did spend some gold to finish it - but nowhere near as much as I would have needed to spend to finish the wedding event - which I think worked out well over 7000.  I spend around 4 hours+ per day on here, more likely 6+ a couple of times a week, and if its impossible with that time investment, it speaks volumes.
  • @WascallyWabbit i hope you tell the devs - no more donations of expensive inventory as well - we need to be fairly compensated for these items -- farm $$ of at least equal value is the easiest way 

I had less than 2k doves to get and the "oops you missed it pay 9k+ gold and get this little deco"  - the deco should be given to all who made it to the dove stage - probably to all those that just got all the pearls let alone all the rest as compensation for just being used and abused once again.

@JustMe (US1) We have indeed told them that, we also made the same suggestion as you about the deco, but whether they listen is another matter - With only 5 days before it is due to start again & 2 of them being weekend days, I am not hopeful that it will be changed before its run again, but you never know. We have told them that many players are saying they will not play it again as it is now, so we will have to wait & see.

WascallyWabbit 

I am level 85, the wedding planner event started with 3 days for me not 6.  I play everyday, because well I have no life.  I just noticed the food truck has opened again and of course I cannot set the difficulty so it's on three again which I presume is still impossible to complete.
    @archerbob (AU1) We have not yet had any info about changes, so it is likely to still be the same version as last time.

"@ Everyone - Thankyou very much for all your feedback on this event, which has all been passed on. The other commmunities have all given similar feedback, that even high level players are saying this is not possible to complete & we will be pushing hard for changes before it comes back again on the 23rd."
    1 - pushing hard for changes is NOT the same as changes have been made
    2 - i meant it when i said i will NOT play this event again until told the quantities need and drop rates changed
         i should NOT have to search high & low through the forum to find status of this. You have the capability of
         notifying all players. 

have a nice day.
    @edie04 (US1) Correct, it is not the same at all & was not meant to be. As you know the number of players that post on the forums is only a small % of all players, so even when all the forum posters agree on something, the team still have to have meetings to discuss things & then to test things to see whether or not there really is an issue - But the feedback on the Wedding Planner event is virtually universal, all the communities are reporting the same things & we are passing on everything, even the fact that several high level players who do not normally post, have come out & posted in agreement with everyone else, so it should be clear to them that this is a real problem needing prompt action, but as I said above, it may not be changed by the 23rd & we will continue to bombard them with all your opinions & suggestions.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    @WascallyWabbit well thank you for your answer but now just going to skip this and most other events from now on - the rip-off has just become too great. Stated prizes end up being nerfed (remember the 100 lvl boat?) or re-figured/adjusted into something else and called "compensation" to be received at some time in the future - sometimes never 

Any side rewards i do receive after playing "my way" will just be considered a bonus but I am kicking these 2 new events, the "new" regular HWE, cooperative HWE and WWC, village crappola to the curb even though I have been ranking up high on the lists.

The CC comes too often as many have said in the past and we have all tried to adjust to and play each time it comes - there is intense peer pressure and competitiveness to maintain a position - for me no more. I have a target figure which I can achieve easily in a couple hours if i am playing non-stop and with boosters beyond what my co-op does and in 48 hrs if i am play with no boosters and very casually. I have no intention of going over that point score.

This game lacks consistency, balance and fairness on every aspect and level with poorly designed, implemented and corrupt code unless that is intentionally built in as some believe. 

I am going to go back to doing what I think is fun because this game has not been fun for many months now. It's my game & story and I am sticking to it.

To everyone that continues to play the game the GGS way  - I say good luck!!
  • why won't you guys fix the incorrect info about where to find black pearls????
    this is the 2nd iteration of this event, this may seem like a minor error to you, but you are misleading a lot of players who will waste time fishing..
    an easy fix, should be done already !!!
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 23.01.2018
    Choose level 1 this time due to vacation.

I see that WWC event points is 100, not 200.

Note: I can choose the difficulty because I 'finished' this event at level 3 once and unlock it's deco.
    Post edited by Surya54 (INT1) on
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Did not get the choice of what level to do.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I didn't finish the event last time so I don't get to choose level either. So I opted to finish the first task just to get the 300 WWC points. That is all I am doing. Once the WWC is over I wouldn't even do that much unless the numbers are changed to something reasonable.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I also suggest we get monetary compensation for all "donations" just like the other events.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I also suggest we get monetary compensation for all "donations" just like the other events.
    Keep task 1 as it is.  Add money reward to other donations in wedding planner and food truck so that it is profitable.  Remove spruce wood and poplar wood requirement for food truck because some players dont have coop.  It is still too much for players in a coop.  
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 24.01.2018
    After the last event WascallyWabbit said:
    @ Everyone - Thankyou very much for all your feedback on this event, which has all been passed on. The other commmunities have all given similar feedback, that even high level players are saying this is not possible to complete & we will be pushing hard for changes before it comes back again on the 23rd.

Does anyone know if changes occurred? if not, this event will just be a woftam again!
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    @WascallyWabbit  If they cannot rework this Event this time round, could they give us a Booster?  Enough to improve the drop rate to something reasonable???

Thx J
  • After the last event WascallyWabbit said:
    @ Everyone - Thankyou very much for all your feedback on this event, which has all been passed on. The other commmunities have all given similar feedback, that even high level players are saying this is not possible to complete & we will be pushing hard for changes before it comes back again on the 23rd.

Does anyone know if changes occurred? if not, this event will just be a woftam again!
    @aussie_mark (AU1) We did post a Mod Bulletin  saying its still the same one. Changes are still being discussed.
    @WascallyWabbit  If they cannot rework this Event this time round, could they give us a Booster?  Enough to improve the drop rate to something reasonable???

Thx J
    @jay53 (AU1) We could ask if they would maybe run some fireworks, though wouldn`t that give a false result, showing that it is possible to complete it ? - I think it should be changed so it is possible without fireworks as they are not always going to be there.
  • If it wasn't for the fact we get event points for world champs ...I wouldn't be doing this event
    i Have been on line 10 hours playing today as im in bed with a back injury, and have only collected 359 black pearls.
    Drop rate is still pathetic.
  • Since the hotfix my game is not spitting out anything for the wedding planner event. 
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Since the hotfix I have had no black pearls dropping on the flower farm.  Anyone else having the same issue?
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    I am glad that GGS got their hotfix in for gold sales, but what happened to the pearls for wedding planner event.

Many in our coop are experiencing the same problem,  there is nothing dropping on Flower Farm for this event,  no wonder they call this a "hot mess".......sheesh

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    I also am having the same issue. No black pearls
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83

Another worthless event designed to pacify the top 1/2 of 1% of the players that will use Gold to finish.

Alot of players, myself included, say the only value is pts for the WWC event. I seriously don't think that's the case any more, considering the low # of coins awarded weekly for the WWC

They are now actually dropped while fishing (manually I think, since I choose level 1, that task already completed).
    For everyone that no longer obtaining black pearls from FF, it's now actually dropped while fishing. 
  • Cow Ziggy (INT1)Cow Ziggy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    Hello... just harvested my flower farm...no pearls dropping after maintenance ??
    Mine are dropping only from fishing now
  • I have no black pearls either.
    I am only getting black pearls when I send Oleg out fishing or fish myself
  • Letty.liongamez (GB1)Letty.liongamez (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,806
    edited 24.01.2018
    there is a new mod message that says that the text is now correct and the pearls will come from the fishing now
Sign In to comment.