Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Some Suggestion for overall game

shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
edited 16.01.2018 in Suggestions
1. We cant gift any product to our friend. Please add option of send dollars and gold to our members u can set every member/day limit. Then we can help player and we can play contests like forum in our coop and can give gold as reward.
2. When we win contest in forum please give any msg or notification window in our game when reward will credit. Then we don't will confuse our reward was credited or not.
3. Please increase decoration storage capacity to 250-300 , 100 is too less. 
4. In cc we have 5 Gold seeds as reward in rookie league. Please add in all leagues atleast 5.
5. Please add ghost rods in trick and treat and please add with karma points or both not for only gold .
6. Shorter time booster (-50%) does not work on DSF. Please start that then we can send 1 extra round of boats.

Comments

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 16.01.2018
    1.  My post on this ongoing subject:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3528934/#Comment_3528934

2.  Im sure the moderators can organize notifications to contact you via forum private message regarding prizes won.

3.  I agree, 100 is low, maybe 200 would suffice.
     I often have to build and demolish decos while waiting for Greta landscaper to arrive.

4.  Convincing GGS to give away more GOLD prizes.. get real! :#

5.  I think GGS already knows the value of GHOST RODS and will keep them a RARE COMMODITY.

6.  The debate continues as to why shorter times booster doesnt work for DSF and TEMP FARMS.  I can only speculate it would benefit the players toooo much.

• 1.  My post on this ongoing subject:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3528934/#Comment_3528934

2.  Im sure the moderators can organize notifications to contact you via forum private message regarding prizes won.

3.  I agree, 100 is low, maybe 200 would suffice.
     I often have to build and demolish decos while waiting for Greta landscaper to arrive.

4.  Convincing GGS to give away more GOLD prizes.. get real! :#

5.  I think GGS already knows the value of GHOST RODS and will keep them a RARE COMMODITY.

6.  The debate continues as to why shorter times booster doesnt work for DSF and TEMP FARMS.  I can only speculate it would benefit the players toooo much.

I seen your post now and emoji idea is too good.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    emoji emoji ! :):D:(;):/:o:s:p:'(:|B):#:*<3o:)>:)
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    1. We cant gift any product to our friend. Please add option of send dollars and gold to our members u can set every member/day limit. Then we can help player and we can play contests like forum in our coop and can give gold as reward.
    2. When we win contest in forum please give any msg or notification window in our game when reward will credit. Then we don't will confuse our reward was credited or not.
    4. In cc we have 5 Gold seeds as reward in rookie league. Please add in all leagues atleast 5.
    5. Please add ghost rods in trick and treat and please add with karma points or both not for only gold .
    6. Shorter time booster (-50%) does not work on DSF. Please start that then we can send 1 extra round of boats.

Addition to this....Increase the water capacity. 
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993

Addition to this....Increase the water capacity. 
    Need to add new and better places to use water.  
Sign In to comment.