Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Comments

• No way can the numbers be right - it would be impossible to finish surely?  I'm collecting doves but 4000+ in 24 hours??????????  I even used some gold to get this far and now wish I hadn't bothered.  Why on earth put out a challenge/task/event that no-one is going to complete?  Yes, a few more fools like myself may have spent a couple of hundred gold thinking they had hit 'the hard bit' so gold income may have gone up a bit, but the amount of unhappy customers as a result surely cannot be worth it.
  • I wish this one could be extended for a few more days!... I really like it and didn't get time to play
  • sirbobby (GB1)sirbobby (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    No-where near finishing it, I've binned out on level 2, the requirement for pearls is far too high and the drop rate too low, pretty much gave up last Friday when I realised that it would take days to finish just that level. Currently have 1300 pearls and need another 600+, not paying the 1600 gold to move to level 3. Seems to me that this event has been very poorly thought through and tested. 
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I'm level 334 and I cant see that I will finish it and that's with a pretty solid effort.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    reminds me of the childhood game "made you look ..."
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Okay-there's also a thread solely about Wedding Event - posted this elsewhere also - sorry for that..

I will state as I stated on day 1- the Wedding Event is NOT possible to finish without spending *lots* of gold, trying to harvest faster to get the droprate up.
    I had a lot in storage of what was asked to donate - but even if it didn't cost anything extra now - I'm sure we agree that I *did* pay for the goods earlier....
    So around midnight, tonight,  I will be done with the next to last level - but since I can read from others experience, that I will need +4000 white dows to finish the last level - I will not continue.
    How come you make events we cant possibly finish without spending MUCH gold? The owner demand or what's going on ?- it's simply not fair.!

I understand that many players are willing to spend gold - I am too, but it should be MY choice if I want to speed things up, definitely NOT yours....
    Hopeless Event-managers - you don't even bother to test the event first...OR you have tested it with endless amounts of gold?....please show me one screenshot of a player who actually finished the event ?

best
    didah
    Level 180, good farms and productions, Goldspender and active above average. Ufo Event was finished yesterday..
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    I play 6/8 hours every day @ level 296 and know I cannot finish it without using gold so it will not get finished and I will regret donating stuff to try.At least should it return it will be ignored unless GG makes changes to it.
    Totally unrealistic targets.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Good Game Studio a.k.a. Gold Game Studio   :/
  • Hi.
    I'm on the first level so I don't need as many as you.
    I got to the last step just now and i won't finish it either.
    Gramma, Grampa, my aunt and a cousin all play too I got the farthest and nobody in our family is going to finish it.
    It's pretty I wanted it.
    but they want to make me take 60,ooo xp too and I don't want them . All they do is make everything cost more so I don't think I want it that bad after all.
    But it is pretty.
    Posted in another thread  that is mixed in with other stuff

There's a specific thread for Wedding Event - please post your experience there, so mods can show it to 'whoever' is in charge of this mess...

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3791789#Comment_3791789
  • When I was a wee baby calf just starting out on Big Farm, I could not complete any events at level 3. I had to grow bigger and bigger and bigger before I finally achieved my goal. Now that I am level 162, I opt for level 3 if I want to finish an event quickly and easily.

Then you introduced the food truck and wedding planner events, and I am back to feeling like an unaccomplished little noob with no hope of ever finishing anything. Well done, GGS. You've shriveled my ego. 

• SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    UGH, This event just showed up for me this morning, no way I'll even get close~!
    No way I'll even come close to finishing because this event just showed up this morning for me!
  • Did  I finish this event? Did I finish? Finish?!

• 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    And once again.....did anyone at ggs play this event out to see how long it took to finish it on level 3.

I might  suggest..."NO FRIGGIN WAY"

If me at my level at over 330  who plays long hours can't finish it, then there is no way on the face the of the earth that a lower level farm could even come close to finishing, unless they are spending huge amts. of gold.

If I can't finish a level 3 event, then I need to rethink my game strategy....lol

This is nuts, but no surprise really....and although I use gold in this game, I refuse to spend gold to finish this event...

Get a grip you guys...you r the experts....try it out first and if you can't do it.....it's friggin level 3 and not 6  ...why send it out..once again, shame on you.

It happens time and time again....Please stop the insanity.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I just start the last step and damn its just like the pearls and invitation so no I am not gonna end this sh**** event I am on 234 lvl and have a lot of building's
     6 meadown
    4 orchards
    4 honey
    1 lab 
    Green house :expressionless:
    Mixture 
    Shop
    The other building name forgot Hahaha but stii through all of this I can't do this this event need to be check by the developers I think when they play the event they use free hand gold 
    Hello we don't have enough gold to spend free hand make the event every one like to play damn I am sure I am not hona play again this and gf event that's 4 sure :weary:
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 16.01.2018

I hope the powers to be will see this and take into consideration some pointer from a veteran player.

I like the 2 new events (food truck and wedding) How ever especially the wedding it is impossible with out gold unless you are on 20/7 and even then I am not sure it could be done without gold.

On the wedding event the last 2 tasks either need reduced amounts or some way to collect faster. Remember the Flower farm has no way other than gold to speed up olives, citrus or apiaries. No seaweed for them. The amounts dropped should also be adjusted. They need to be higher. To get only 10 birds for something that take 8 hours is crazy.

Now if I can not without gold level 3 of the events (and I complete the other weekly events level 6 or 7 with out gold) then why would I bother even opening it again. 

I do not mind spending gold but I do not want to have gold be the only way to do something. 

Post edited by stef7 (US1) on
  • edited 15.01.2018
    Takes too long to get pearls and from reading above I won't be able to do this event until I am much further along in the game, and I have been playing for almost 4 years.  Similar to getting hearts for cats, will take way more commitment than I am prepared for.
    Finally got all the pearls, donated pasta baskets and whatever else it wanted and now need to harvest almonds and corn???
    What does that have to do with the flower farm??
    Still won't finish as it appears I will need at least 3 or 4 more days for the last step.  Amazing, who is this event for?  
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Judging by some of the posts, people had more than 3 days to complete this.

When the event finally popped up for me I had 3 days to do it in, I've got to step 5 and need another 800 invitations, at the moment, before I can move onto step 6.  17 hours to go... it's clearly not happening.

Crap drop rates and unrealistic numbers of items to be collected == fail!
  • I only had 3 days as well.  Perhaps it was hidden behind exclamation points for a day or two?
    It's too bad, this could've been a good event. My event was there this morning when I came into the game, it wasn't there when I went offline last night and even working it all day, 16 hours to go, there's just no way. So very disappointed :(
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I only had 3 days as well.  Perhaps it was hidden behind exclamation points for a day or two?
    UGH, This event just showed up for me this morning, no way I'll even get close~!

When the event finally popped up for me I had 3 days to do it in, I've got to step 5 and need another 800 invitations, at the moment, before I can move onto step 6.  17 hours to go... it's clearly not happening.

It was hidding in the 2nd row on the parking lot for me.....Always check everything that there is on the parking lot :)
    I only had 3 days as well.  Perhaps it was hidden behind exclamation points for a day or two?

It was hidding in the 2nd row on the parking lot for me.....Always check everything that there is on the parking lot :)
    I go through my parking lot every day, it wasn't there.
  • I am a level 223 daily player. I have no chance to complete this event. I am just finishing invitations. I don't mind a challenge, but this is so beyond that. It isn't possible without using gold and seaweed - which I do not do for these regular cycling events. I don't understand the reasoning behind the decisions of the last year when it comes to events and the difficulty levels. While we all like a challenge, it should be reasonable with the expectation that if we aren't able to succeed the first time, we can see there is hope for a future win as we continue to develop our farm. With this event, there is no hope to be successful. It just feels like a waste of time and resources. Glad I was true to myself and did not put any resources into this event. Too much loss in all those donations of goods as well. Please re-evaluate your numbers for both collections, donations, and drop rates if you want us to participate.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

I go through my parking lot every day, it wasn't there.

Then I am clueless......Sorry :(
  • Event nearly at an end and my pearl collection is and will not be completed 
    (boring event to my opinion ...besides)
    Takes too long to get pearls and from reading above I won't be able to do this event until I am much further along in the game, and I have been playing for almost 4 years.  Similar to getting hearts for cats, will take way more commitment than I am prepared for.
    Finally got all the pearls, donated pasta baskets and whatever else it wanted and now need to harvest almonds and corn???
    What does that have to do with the flower farm??
    Still won't finish as it appears I will need at least 3 or 4 more days for the last step.  Amazing, who is this event for?  
    be glad 1 step asked for corn : P 
  • Not going to finish this event.
    Played this event from the start, I'm a level 335 player
    Been on Step 5 for about 2 days have collected a bit over 1300 invitations of the required 1930.
    I believe Step 6 requires 4830 doves.

To sum up the Event
    Not enough time allocated/Requirements to high = Needs rebalancing.

Mark
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Oh well the idea was good but again as normal GGS don't know how to calculate how long things take. Just managed to get to part 6 after spending a lot time collecting for 5. 10 hrs left and 4830 doves to collect its a joke - another event I will not waste time and effort on again. This is only lv 3, dread to think what higher levels would require. Normal complete a level 3 easy on weeks I get time to play game.
  • I think you should add another week this time just to make a quick fix to the game. In the future you should adjust the amounts of things needed. This is insanity to put me on a level 3 when I only started playing in October and my farm isn't built up at all. I'm on the last step but far from finishing because I play about 20 hours a day. Please make an adjustment so my donations aren't wasted as well as my efforts. I like the idea, but I doubt I could have finished level 1. I haven't even reached level 100 in the game. Don't ruin my faith in the game. There's too many farm games out there and I have little invested at this time. I do enjoy this game, but I won't spend gold to complete stuff for ornaments I don't even plan to keep in the long run. 

Thank you for the creativeness in the event, but please be reasonable.
Sign In to comment.