Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[ Ended] A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Comments

• There are a lot of dedicated Big Farmers out there, we have to remember that a lot of players help their co-ops and other players but do not enter the forum chat. Some check up on forum info and pass it on to other players. Of course this is mainly about the forum, but the forum is about Big Farm, we can help many players without posting the help on a forum ( which many do not use). Let us just hope their is still a Big Farm in the future years to come. B)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Just a few more very helpful players that help out on the forum here that should also be nominated are
    White _Doves (US1)
    Keldeo (IN1)
    CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.06.2017
    You yourself should be on that list DK!!

So here is my new list, adapted to today's BF Forum:
    - Runswivscissors
    - Jess_d
    - Farmerjohn 22
    - Prince Manish 
    - Data King
    - aaabbb1
    - White_Doves
    - CrazyBigFarm55
    - enochnock

and great thanks to our Critter's Club of moderators who are doing a great job too!  :) 
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
    THANK YOU ever so much Keldeo ... but I already got my Bonfire deco - see the OP.
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 20.12.2016
    Thanks so much @Jiesta (NL1) and @Keldeo (IN1) for nominating me, that is so sweet of you. :)

I'd like to nominate; 

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @Data King (US1)
    @Jiesta (NL1)
    @Keldeo (IN1)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    @jess_d (US1)
    @White _Doves (US1)
    @enochnock (US1)
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1)  

And a big thanks to our mod team. You are all wonderful! We appreciate all you do for us. Thank you for taking the time from your own lives to make this forum what it is...a wonderful place to enjoy, learn and share our experiences.

Post edited by Pepper Moon (IN1) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you @Data King (US1), @Jiesta (NL1), @Keldeo (IN1) and @Prince Manish 3 for nominating me. That was very kind of you all.

I'd also like to thank our MODs that do an awesome job here the forums, Thank you.
    @Pepper Moon (GB1), @Barbiecharm (IN1), @White _Doves (US1)

You're all darlings of course for nominating me, THX! <3 Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bowing smiley

But - again - please read the OP: I already have received my "Ambassador of the BF Community" award - so now we should nominate the other great helpers of the forum, not me!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Thank you to all who nominated me! Love y'all! 
  • thanks a  lots of ogan for making my friend farm  
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Don't see you that much in the forum Juk, so taking this opportunity:

Chapeau and Big Tanks to you! Larino's Corner is a huge help to lots and lots of players!! 5251.gif
    I agree with Jiesta, it has help me and I passed it on to our group. Thank You
  • edited 23.06.2017
    hi im just curious  but  wheres wascally's name in this thread, they offer more replies than any other mod on the forum, i would like to say a special thanks to wascally and shame on ggs for not recognising this :disappointed:

oopsie just saw it was for ambassadors lol  i still think wascally deserves something :)

suppose i should nominate while im here.

i would like to nominate all the other players that havent been nominated  ;)
  • zendy (NL1)zendy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14
    edited 23.06.2017
    @Pepper Moon (GB1), @Barbiecharm (IN1), @White _Doves (US1)

You're all darlings of course for nominating me, THX! <3 Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bowing smiley

But - again - please read the OP: I already have received my "Ambassador of the BF Community" award - so now we should nominate the other great helpers of the forum, not me!
    I won't nominate you, just wanna say that you are a great help and source for information 
    especially for the NL forum. Most people in my co-op don't speak english but thanks to you
    they learn a lot and stay informed about the game. You're a beautiful and amazing person.
    Keep up the good work.  :)  <3

To all other nominees : You're amazing  :)
    edited 23.06.2017

I won't nominate you, just wanna say that you are a great help and source for information 
    especially for the NL forum. Most people in my co-op don't speak english but thanks to you
    they learn a lot and stay informed about the game. You're a beautiful and amazing person.
    Keep up the good work.  :)  <3

To all other nominees : You're amazing  :)
    OMG I am blushing!  6412gifzankies, zankies, zankies very much!! Always glad to be of help!

And let me take this opportunity to add 5 other STARS to my list of nominees:

- Runswivscissors
    - Jess_d
    - Farmerjohn 22
    - Prince Manish
    - Uncle John
    - aaabbb1
    - Data King
    - White_Doves
    +
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  :+1:
    @Southern (US1)  :+1:
    @Griffith (INT1)  :+1:
    @JVD (US1)  :+1:
    @DoctorX (INT1)  :+1:  (seen his/her amazing DSF calculator?)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Jiesta (NL1) oh my... thank you so very much for adding me to this prestigious list (not sure I really belong there yet, LOL)... I am honored!!  {{{{big hugs}}}}
    Thank you very much @Jiesta (NL1) !!

I'd like to second everyone on your list and the 4 newest ones that you have added. Learning and understanding the mechanics of this game can be a bit tedious at times and those that are willing to take the time to share all that with us deserve to be reconsidered. Thank you all :)

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I would like to nominate @Southern (US1) @Griffith (INT1) for their huge input to help with the learning and understanding the mechanics of this game which as @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) said "can be a bit tedious at times" on the deep sea fishing. Awesome money maker :)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) I also feel deserves recognition for providing us with a 1 stop site for almost every thing Big Farm as Larino's Corner once did for us. A huge help to all players. :) I for 1 use it almost daily to help with some thing. ;)
  • @Jiesta (NL1) and Data King (US1) thank you for considering me worthy of being nominated in here too, honestly I don't think I have done much enough for the bigfarm community to deserve this nomination, but I am glad that this may mean the guide that I have made about fishing dockyard may have been useful to some ppl at least, and nothing feels greater than that for me :)

• ~ New Year's Honors List ~

Greetings EN Community,

Well it is a brand new year & we have lots of promises of exciting new things & improvements to the game planned for 2018. But we would like to thank you all for your patience & cooperation through all the turmoils of 2017 - It was a tough year, with lots of highs, but there is no denying that it also had its fair share of lows.

As always, you pulled together & helped each other out & we really appreciate your community spirit & we would like to give a special mention to a couple of you, who we hope that the rest of you will agree, deserve a pat on the back:

The first recipients of this new "Rye Field" Community deco are:

CrazyBigFarm55 (US1)
    For her website which has been an invaluable help to players both old & new.
    Jiesta (NL1)
    For her continued support & assistance to the NL players,
    including translations of all the Official Announcements
    DoctorX (INT1)
    For his "Dockyard Strategy Calculator"
    which helped so many players get to grips with the Deep Sea Fishing feature.
    Southern (US1)
    For his Event Calendar to keep players updated on upcoming events & helping players on the forum.
    aaabbb1 (INT1) artful (US1) Data King (US1) Uncle John (GB1) & White _Doves (US1) 
    For their help to all players on the forums

And though he already received a deco, we would also like to thank FarmerJohn 22 for his continued services to the EN Community, making no end of signatures for everyone & as editor of The Daily Spud

Here's to 2018 - Happy Farming Everyone!

@CrazyBigFarm55 (US1) @Jiesta (NL1) @DoctorX (INT1) @Southern (US1) @aaabbb1 (INT1) @artful (US1) @Data King (US1) @Uncle John (GB1) @White _Doves (US1)
    Your decos should be credited today
    edited 15.01.2018

WOW! I am very honoured! Thank you ever so much GGS, Community Team & Moderators!!

To 2018 - Happy Farming Everyone!

Related image
    ... and CONGRATULATIONS to @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), @DoctorX (INT1), @Southern (US1), @aaabbb1 (INT1) , @artful (US1), @Data King (US1), @Uncle John (GB1), @White _Doves (US1) and @farmerjohn 22 (US1) !!!
    Thank you for your great work, time & effort! Well deserved!

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    and I am gobsmacked !!!!

Just amazed

Don't know what to say

Thankyou

and serious congratulations to evertbody else on the list who all thoroughly deserve to be there.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 15.01.2018
    @Uncle John (GB1) and @Jiesta (NL1) took the words right outta my mouth (I wonder if they know how unsanitary that is?) :)  I'm gobsmacked, dumbstruck, blown away & speechless to even be considered for such an honor, and even more so to have been included. 

Thank you to everyone involved, for making the forums a helpful community, and thank you to the Moderators for keeping us all on topic and in line. :)

What a great way to wake up and start the day! :)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Well done to all of you, so thoroughly deserved !!
    I am truly honored to be recognized on the forum for The CrazyBigfarm website. This has made my day!

Thank you to you all for this honor.

Congratulations also to @Jiesta (NL1) , @DoctorX (INT1) , @Southern (US1) , @aaabbb1 (INT1) , @artful (US1) , @Data King (US1) , @Uncle John (GB1)  and @White _Doves (US1) 
  • Congratulations to all well deserved
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    congrats all well deserved
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I would like to add my congratulations and thanks to all of you  :)  :)
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Congrats to everyone!!! 
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Congratulations for the winner! :)
This discussion has been closed.